UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relowicz said: “First thing is I have never been arrested, the second is that when they charged me with the other offences they told my wife she needs to find another man because I will be in prison.”

:rolleyes:

It hasn't been presented in court he is a fisherman or has a book so no help really...do we even know how often he fished or where on an informal basis ...I get the theory behind it but its not something we can really use to make a decision on imo
No but I think it is reasonable to assume that if one local is very sure of it's nature it's not unreasonable to assume others would be. He did fly his drone there on the 30th. He did check it earlier and he does take his son there.

If you add it to all the other stuff it's not unreasonable to assume he knew that river was useful.

It hasn't been presented in court he is a fisherman or has a book so no help really...do we even know how often he fished or where on an informal basis ...I get the theory behind it but its not something we can really use to make a decision on imo

Not a commercial fisherwoman, casual, but everyone I know who fishes or does water sports carries a tide table, even if you only use it twice a year! I don't know what decision you wanted to make from this, I'm just pointing out that to me it is not 'madness', as you say.

No but I think it is reasonable to assume that if one local is very sure of it's nature it's not unreasonable to assume others would be. He did fly his drone there on the 30th. He did check it earlier and he does take his son there.

If you add it to all the other stuff it's not unreasonable to assume he knew that river was useful.
I agree. I grew up 1 mile away from the North East coast. We'd take our dog for walks to the beach there, or to collect sea glass. Everyone knew what time of day to not bother going because the tide would be high. I know this is a river, but it's tidal and it runs right through the city. I would have thought most residents would have a sense of what the tides do and when.

15:49
Sexual urges 'completely out of control'
Mr Wright has asked: “Do you agree in 2017, 2018 and 2019 you were regularly targeting young women and committing sexually motivated offences?”

Relowicz has said: “This is correct.”

He has been asked whether his sexual urges were “completely out of control.”

Relowicz said: “Yes.”

Mr Wright said: “Would you say they were out of control to the extent you were not concerned about being seen by the women you were targeting?”

He has said: “I was concerned but…”

He has been asked whether knowing the women had seen Relowicz had made him more aroused.

Relowicz said: “No, I just simply didn’t want them to see me.”

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

This is the first time he's mentioned he thought of taking her to a police station isn't it? Is he just making stuff up on the spot now?
No, he told the police that when interviewed, but with a more basic reason why he didn’t take her there according to the post from Hull Live above

Would police really say something like that to his wife?
I wouldn't put it past them. Years ago, admittedly, but when a housemate of mine was involved in an accident, rushed to hospital and put on life-support, they rang up (rang up!) to tell us. And said "He won't be home for tea, love." (He died the next day.)
So yes, they can be very crass.

I'm reading the reports of his testimony, and I find it quite amazing (not necessarily PR because we don't yet know if he's guilty) how people can be questioned and questioned and never slip up with a vital bit of evidence. My brain must be so simple, I can't even tell one lying sentence, I'd have myself hung in 5 minutes if I was in that situation

I'm really surprised he decided answering this questions without using translator
his english clearly isn't good enough to answer questions precisely ,I think he also struggling with understanding question correctly

He does have an interpreter with him

Trial ready to resume
Justice Lambert is now sitting, the jury has been called up. An interpreter is waiting by the witness box for Relowicz to enter the court.

I'm really surprised he decided answering this questions without using translator
his english clearly isn't good enough to answer questions precisely ,I think he also struggling with understanding question correctly

It's his legal right. It doesn't necessarily mean he's not able to understand, despite claiming his English is 'basic'.

Edit: tip of the hat to @Alyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members