Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would pubs normally have CCTV outside? Was it not operational due to the pub being closed?
I wondered that because there is a camera /cctv unit on the pub on good old Google map but that was from 2018 so no idea now.

Going back to your thoughts on the lane before the first bungalow (topiary one) that might be where the suspect turned off with his bin because he didn’t appear on the cctv next door (that caught Lindsay- my previous photo). That would have made the police search behind IMO of course.

Does anybody have any information/thoughts on this area just past the pub? There is a sign on the main road saying public footpath and then some garages and a bit further on there seems to be a static home. Could this be a possible area?

Attachments

• 3DF6A80F-84D7-4EF4-9B78-9E17EDE57E68.jpeg
    3DF6A80F-84D7-4EF4-9B78-9E17EDE57E68.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 115
I wondered that because there is a camera /cctv unit on the pub on good old Google map but that was from 2018 so no idea now.

Going back to your thoughts on the lane before the first bungalow (topiary one) that might be where the suspect turned off with his bin because he didn’t appear on the cctv next door (that caught Lindsay- my previous photo). That would have made the police searc behind IMO of course.
If he started near the pub, wouldn't he cross the road there on his way towards the side entrance of the cemetery? The bungalow with the topiary is in the opposite direction.

Pic: Google Maps

Attachments

• accrington3.jpg
    accrington3.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 35
I have wondered about this. We assume Lindsay to be an innocent target but what if something had been going on? He was the child ,she was the adult here
The murder charge and not manslaughter changed my view obviously but there is possibly more to this than a robbery.

And as for body storage, maybe his parents were sat on hol due home forcing him to remove the body

Just my own thoughts on this one

You make some very good points - things I had not considered

It’s more than likely he would have crossed the road but he didn’t pass the bungalow. He went the opposite way.
If he went for the side cemetery entrance, he wouldn't have to pass the bungalows. What am I missing?

Husband of strangled teaching assistant Lindsay Birbeck speaks out | Daily Mail Online

17792184-7402917-image-a-69_1567004862729.jpg

It said in that article "Responding to posts on Facebook, Mr Birbeck, who is chairman of nearby Hapton Parish Council....." Could his position as Chairman of Hapton Parish Council have had any bearing? Could permission for planning or dwellings or use of land etc have been turned down by him? Was someone really upset by a decision? JMO

Well that would make a connection to his scrap metal background.....maybe he has “collected” some copper from the refurb without consent , Lindsay has seen this and confronted him and the situation has escalated and as you have said the reason for the missing phone JMO

Good point. Or lead off the roof or sides? That gets taken a lot around here.

The cctv of the suspect pulling the bin is here on the end house IMO looking at the tarmac. This is just before the turn off to Whitewell.

Was he ever known to be on the other side of the road? I’ll need to go back and check

Attachments

• 165259D5-E34C-495F-B901-429EFC36CCF7.jpeg
    165259D5-E34C-495F-B901-429EFC36CCF7.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 89
The cctv of the suspect pulling the bin is here on the end house IMO looking at the tarmac. This is just before the turn off to Whitewell.

Was he ever known to be on the other side of the road? I’ll need to go back and check
I don't think he was seen on the other side, but that's where we assume she disappeard from.

Good point. Or lead off the roof or sides? That gets taken a lot around here.

I have had the lead flashing stolen off my house three times. It costs so much to replace because insurance stopped covering us for it. I would rather the thieves knocked on my door and told me how much they get for it and I would give them that amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop