Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way he could have avoided the cctv from the bungalow would have been to enter Burnley Road from the side of the pub.

Or, if he exited the lane adjacent topiary bungalow and crossed over right there.

My reasoning is that LE searched behind the pub. They were photographed searching the shed type structure with the bright blue roof and also searching topiary front lawn so that’s where he’s come from maybe and then over the road to be seen on the other cctv? Anyone think the same or similar ?

He would still have been seen on the cctv from the neighbouring bungalow has that cctv covered the opposite side of the road too.

He may well have been seen on it and the police haven’t issued those images...

To enter Burnley road on that side the nearest turning onto it there would be Bolton Avenue. If he was going to the scrap merchants to sell his scrap why didn’ t he just go down Bolton Ave.

Just want to make clear what I meant. I’m wondering is LB exited Burnley rd on the day she went missing via the path between the funeral directors and the pub and on the day the suspect was spotted with the bin he emerged out of the area to the rear of the pub something like this ?

Attachments

• DA0B89F6-F9FE-4E33-B237-30B3CBF9EAFF.jpeg
    DA0B89F6-F9FE-4E33-B237-30B3CBF9EAFF.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 70
Just want to make clear what I meant. I’m wondering is LB exited Burnley rd on the day she went missing via the path between the funeral directors and the pub and on the day the suspect was spotted with the bin he emerged out of the area to the rear of the pub something like this ?

Something like that yes, either she exited Burnley road that way or went up Peel park Ave and came back home via the path leading to the pub

Edit

I forgot MOO

:)

Why walk around the pub though? That's a bit bizarre.

I certainly think she has gone that way though.

Are we discounting the notion she may have been meeting someone now?

I see what you mean. I was only considering the shortest path to the cemetery (if she was kept near the pub). If he crossed the road at the lane next to the topiary, he would have walked past the main cemetery entrance. Is there CCTV at the entrance?

Ok as regards to cctv footage , Lindsay and the lad will have been picked up in MOO several times on the way to wherever they were heading as it’s impossible not to be these days either by a bus , home system , dash cam and street surveillance etc, however LE have only chosen to make the two clips available to the public. They in MOO have only got relevance for the public appeal and to get info to dot the i’s and cross the t’s. I personally think the footage shared was the last time she was picked up on camera but certainly not the first. MOO

I, for one, would mot be surprised if LB decided to tackle a 'child' misbehaving, for the following reasons. As a TA myself for many years, it becomes second nature to correct abberant behaviour in youngsters. Also, I have had dealings with certain members of the "wandering" community helping themselves to other people's metal property. One encounter on Burnley Road two of three years ago resulting in said "wanderer" threatening to burn my house down.

I'm not going to quote you all individually but I am really feeling this theory being discussed this morning about him possibly being caught by her whilst he was stealing something from the pub whilst it was under refurb. That makes more sense in my head than anything else I've thought of or discussed so far.

But, as I think someone already mentioned, wouldn't that be more likey to be a manslaughter charge? Although I'm sure we're all aware of other cases where a suspect has initially been charged with murder but has eventually been dropped to manslaughter.

I personally know 2 people this has happened to, individual cases too, not both for the same crime. Yes, I've known some random people in my time :-/

I'm not going to quote you all individually but I am really feeling this theory being discussed this morning about him possibly being caught by her whilst he was stealing something from the pub whilst it was under refurb. That makes more sense in my head than anything else I've thought of or discussed so far.

But, as I think someone already mentioned, wouldn't that be more likey to be a manslaughter charge? Although I'm sure we're all aware of other cases where a suspect has initially been charged with murder but has eventually been dropped to manslaughter.

I personally know 2 people this has happened to, individual cases too, not both for the same crime. Yes, I've known some random people in my time :-/
IMO If she has been strangled man slaughter would be almost impossible to prove as a a certain point you either stop or carry on and kill ... the decision must be made ie murder .... strangulation is not instant

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but is there a permanent traveller site in the local area? I know many places have them near by. Just wondering of the location, if there is one

IMO If she has been strangled man slaughter would be almost impossible to prove as a a certain point you either stop or carry on and kill ... the decision must be made ie murder .... strangulation is not instant

True, but I don't think we know for sure that she was strangled. Compression of the neck could mean numerous things.

If he had decided to strangle her, even if it was a sudden decision, that is murder. Murder doesn't have to be planned out a long time in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho