UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if AW and JC will be deprived of their parental rights to the baby after the trial?
Considering the nature of this case.

I think they will and they know it, and IMO that was probably their original motivation for not seeking medical help for Logan when he was so desperately injured, and then for covering up his death. AW must have known that if anyone in a professional safeguarding role did find out about what really happened, social services would act to keep Logan and/or the baby safe somewhere away from whoever caused those injuries. JMO

would aw changing her plea/account halt JC's cross examination? I think her lawyer has already cross examined JC. Can her lawyer go back to JC?

I think our minds can run away with us sometimes wondering whats going on,but there has been a few cases ive followed where the delay is just due to some boring legal argument.

would aw changing her plea/account halt JC's cross examination? I think her lawyer has already cross examined JC. Can her lawyer go back to JC?

I think our minds can run away with us sometimes wondering whats going on,but there has been a few cases ive followed where the delay is just due to some boring legal argument.

I think boring legal argument will be correct. I can't see aw changing her plea at all.

Re Logan's shattered clavicle

How can a clavicle be shattered falling from a chair/wheelchair?

Besides, what was the need for a wheelchair if the doctors said she was OK physically?

Whatever she says should be taken not with a pinch, but a tonne of salt.

With the opposite meaning.

This doesn't make any sense - if you're "decontaminating a room" you would have to wash all the bedding and pillow cases, not just the bottom sheet.

--

JC's police interview (one of them):

"Cole said Williamson carried out a lateral flow test on Logan and he tested negative so they removed the sheets and bedding from his room to “decontaminate” the bedroom of Covid."

--

JC's evidence in chief:-

"Angharad tested him. He came back as negative so we decontaminated his room"

[...]

Mr Elias said: “Do you accept washing the blood-stained linen of Logan Mwangi?” Cole said: “No I don’t.”

Mr Elias said: “When Logan went to bed on the Friday night was there a sheet on the bed?”

Cole said: “No…. I knew that sheet had been washed earlier on in the day….. There was a mattress and protector and his pillow.”

--

Evidence in the trial:

Bedding
There was also damage to bedding.

A Paw Patrol pillow was found to have blood staining containing Logan’s DNA.

A mattress protector was found to have blood staining containing Logan’s DNA.

A duvet cover was found to have blood staining containing Logan’s DNA.

A duvet cover was found to have pale blood staining but was not sampled.

A Paw Patrol duvet was found to contain no blood staining.

--

“Logan’s duvet and pillow were recovered and found to have small amounts of Logan’s blood on them, consistent with him having been bleeding in bed. You will see that given the busy Paw Patrol pattern on the duvet, the defendants may well have missed these stains in the clean up operation, which was carried out in the early hours of the morning."

--

During a phone call to her mother in prison, Williamson said a blue sheet from Logan’s bed was missing.

Ms Rees said: “When the house was searched on August 4, a navy blue sheet was in fact recovered from the tumble dryer.

links
Prosecution closes cases in Logan Mwangi murder trial
Logan Mwangi murder trial continues with defendant giving evidence

I missed that too, was it in the Wales Online report?
I recalled seeing this allegation in quotes and believed it was in the live stream but maybe it was only the BBC where I read this:

Cole also said Logan had become very difficult following the arrival of a new baby in the household.

"Logan struggled with the baby quite a lot, he got jealous," he said.

Cole said Logan had once placed a pillow over the baby's face when the infant was about two months old and had also "tapped and hit" it.

Logan Mwangi: Mum and stepdad 'put body in sports bag'

Re Logan's shattered clavicle

How can a clavicle be shattered falling from a chair/wheelchair?

Besides, what was the need for a wheelchair if the doctors said she was OK physically?

Whatever she says should be taken not with a pinch, but a tonne of salt.

With the opposite meaning.

It really would depend on the many factors angle/height/force ect. I’ve broken my hand on a foam tennis ball. It’s not always massive incidents that cause breaks. Unfortunately nobody will ever know the truth now as to how he broke his.

It really would depend on the many factors angle/height/force ect. I’ve broken my hand on a foam tennis ball. It’s not always massive incidents that cause breaks. Unfortunately nobody will ever know the truth now as to how he broke his.
Maybe you are right and I am too suspicious of this trio.

I work with kids from ages 7-15 and there are some accidents at school, especially during PE lessons.
BUT
There has never ever been a shattered clavicle.

Last edited:
This doesn't make any sense - if you're "decontaminating a room" you would have to wash all the bedding and pillow cases, not just the bottom sheet.

--

JC's police interview (one of them):

"Cole said Williamson carried out a lateral flow test on Logan and he tested negative so they removed the sheets and bedding from his room to “decontaminate” the bedroom of Covid."

--

JC's evidence in chief:-

"Angharad tested him. He came back as negative so we decontaminated his room"

[...]

Mr Elias said: “Do you accept washing the blood-stained linen of Logan Mwangi?” Cole said: “No I don’t.”

Mr Elias said: “When Logan went to bed on the Friday night was there a sheet on the bed?”

Cole said: “No…. I knew that sheet had been washed earlier on in the day….. There was a mattress and protector and his pillow.”

--

Evidence in the trial:

Bedding
There was also damage to bedding.

A Paw Patrol pillow was found to have blood staining containing Logan’s DNA.

A mattress protector was found to have blood staining containing Logan’s DNA.

A duvet cover was found to have blood staining containing Logan’s DNA.

A duvet cover was found to have pale blood staining but was not sampled.

A Paw Patrol duvet was found to contain no blood staining.

--

“Logan’s duvet and pillow were recovered and found to have small amounts of Logan’s blood on them, consistent with him having been bleeding in bed. You will see that given the busy Paw Patrol pattern on the duvet, the defendants may well have missed these stains in the clean up operation, which was carried out in the early hours of the morning."

--

During a phone call to her mother in prison, Williamson said a blue sheet from Logan’s bed was missing.

Ms Rees said: “When the house was searched on August 4, a navy blue sheet was in fact recovered from the tumble dryer.

links
Prosecution closes cases in Logan Mwangi murder trial
Logan Mwangi murder trial continues with defendant giving evidence

So they stripped the bed/removed the bedding but only washed the sheet?
JC is saying the sheet was washed but didn't admit to it being bloodied?
Then the bedding was just put back on the bed, unwashed but not the sheet, is that what he's saying?

Last edited:
So they stripped the bed/removed the bedding but only washed the sheet?
JC is saying the sheet was washed but didn't admit to it being bloodied?
Then the bedding was just put back on the bed, unwashed but not the sheet, is that what he's saying?

This is clearly nonsense. Everyone knows that if you’re not going to make a bed properly it’s the duvet cover you don’t bother with. Not the bottom sheet… (hate hate hate putting duvet covers on, such a faff!). So you can see why in haste one would rip off an obviously stained bottom sheet but leave the duvet cover and pillowcase on. But also suggests they were doing all this in a hurry - hence missed blood on the duvet cover and pillowcase due to the pattern. (Also - covid is a respiratory illness, surely main thing you’d wash is the pillow case).

This is clearly nonsense. Everyone knows that if you’re not going to make a bed properly it’s the duvet cover you don’t bother with. Not the bottom sheet… (hate hate hate putting duvet covers on, such a faff!). So you can see why in haste one would rip off an obviously stained bottom sheet but leave the duvet cover and pillowcase on. But also suggests they were doing all this in a hurry - hence missed blood on the duvet cover and pillowcase due to the pattern.

Agree.
But they also missed the blood stained mattress protector too and they are usually white!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee