UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it was HER using the phone, Im 100% certain of it.

This story of JC taking her phone is too convulted.
It seems even silly to me.

From the 'Coercive control checklist' and closely linked to the Lawyers questions yesterday.....

1.Isolating you from friends and family

2. Closely monitoring your activity
Checking your phone or peeking at your social media sounds innocent enough, but if your partner starts to closely monitor your daily activity, something as innocent as phone checking can quickly spiral into complete coercive control.

6. Controlling your finances

8. Parental alienation

10. Making jealous accusations

13. Making violent threats

Coercive control checklist: 14 signs your partner is trying to control you

It's about proof.
If she was the only person who knew the log-in details, then 100% it was her using the phone.
If he knew the log-in details, it introduces an element of doubt.

True, but not everyone has login details. It would be interesting to know whether AW had and if JC admits to knowing them.

Last edited:
True, but not everyone has login details. It would be interesting to know whether AW had and if JC admits to knowing them.
For a bank account? :eek: Surely everyone has to log in with a username and password!
This theory of him taking her phone would be plausible, if there wasn't CCTV available.
It's not a "theory". I was trying to explain that they might be trying to cast doubt on who was using the phone.

"They" being the respective defence. It's complicated with there being three separate defence lawyers - they will all have different objectives and will use whatever suits their purpose.

Do we know what happened to the sports bag that JC used to carry Logan from the house to the river? Was it recovered?
ETD.......
March this year?
Is this the same bag? Bit late to be collecting it from the house if so.
I wonder if forensics found anything.

A witness statement is read out by crime scene investigator Jenna Watts.

At 9.45am on March 2 this year she attended Maesglas where she recovered a black Nike holdall and a silver dog tag which was personalised.

A picture of the dog tag is shown to the jury.

Prosecution closes cases in Logan Mwangi murder trial

Last edited:
So I guess they picked up the bag after JC's Police interviews?
But why would CCTV footage show LM's arms on JC's back if he was supposedly in a bag?
Also it doubts the youths statement of JC carrying bin bags IMO, why would JC even do that?
No mention of forensics carried out on the bag either.

At 9.45am on March 2 this year she attended Maesglas where she recovered a black Nike holdall and a silver dog tag which was personalised.

If LM was placed in that bag there will be forensic evidence to back it up.
I cannot remember anything being reported in the prosecution evidence.

ETD.......
March this year?

The Nike bag might be mentioned by JC to protect the teen.
If it was closed, the youth would not realize that a body was there.

For a bank account? :eek: Surely everyone has to log in with a username and password!

It's not a "theory". I was trying to explain that they might be trying to cast doubt on who was using the phone.

"They" being the respective defence. It's complicated with there being three separate defence lawyers - they will all have different objectives and will use whatever suits their purpose.

Just looked back and AW's Barclays Bank App opened with a 5 digit pass code.

ETD.......
March this year?

Thanks, @tedtink for the confirmation.

I wasn't so much interested in the evidentiary value of the Nike holdall but thinking more about JC's inhumane reaction.

For example, if in shock and proceeding to the river is an out-of-your-mind reaction, then at what point after setting the bag down at the riverbank and unzipping the bag do you not realize this is your 5yr old stepchild that you're tossing in the river??! :eek::(:(

A monster.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members