UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nike bag might be mentioned by JC to protect the teen.
If it was closed, the youth would not realize that a body was there.

Yes JC could have done that but why only mention it just a few weeks ago, if that's the reason LE got the bag?
Perhaps the CCTV isn't really that clear regarding LM's 'crossed arms' on his back?
But the youth said they were black bin bags.
Talk about confuse and confound!

Last edited:
Yes JC could have done that but why only mention it just a few weeks ago, if that's the reason LE got the bag?
Perhaps the CCTV isn't really that clear regarding LM's 'crossed arms' on his back?
But the youth said they were black bin bags.
Talk about confuse and confound!
They are all a mess and confused by their own lies!

Evening..so what’s going on with the court do you think?i think the youth has admitted to killing Logan..he’s still only a kid & he’s probably crumbled seeing JC in that box..all the court is on a mad1 now trying to sort other charges etc..JMO..they could all be charged with conspiracy..that’s a life charge in itself.

Evening..so what’s going on with the court do you think?i think the youth has admitted to killing Logan..he’s still only a kid & he’s probably crumbled seeing JC in that box..all the court is on a mad1 now trying to sort other charges etc..JMO..they could all be charged with conspiracy..that’s a life charge in itself.

What has made you think that? There has been nothing in the trial so far that backs up your opinion.

What has made you think that? There has been nothing in the trial so far that backs up your opinion.
I just have a feeling..don’t forget the youth is on video link & it’s the first time he’s heard JC talking in 10 months..JC was the youths rock all he’s known..maybe the 99 year sentence has stuck in the youths head because JC banged on about it soo much..so now in the youths head he’s thinking if I admit to killing Logan that he’ll end up getting a lot less than 99 years he’ll probably only get 10 years rehabilitation & that gives him some hope of seeing JC again one day..just my thinking.

I just have a feeling..don’t forget the youth is on video link & it’s the first time he’s heard JC talking in 10 months..JC was the youths rock all he’s known..maybe the 99 year sentence has stuck in the youths head because JC banged on about it soo much..so now in the youths head he’s thinking if I admit to killing Logan that he’ll end up getting a lot less than 99 years he’ll probably only get 10 years rehabilitation & that gives him some hope of seeing JC again one day..just my thinking.

I recall the youth rumbling earlier about taking the blame (for JC) and that he was going to talk to his attorney-- and how he forgets things.

However, I don't believe there's evidence supporting that the youth alone was responsible for Logan's fatal injuries. It's not like the adults went away for a day leaving healthy Logan in the care of the youth and when they returned home, Logan was deceased.

I don't think his attorney would advise him to accept any responsibility-- there were too many injuries, most likely sustained over a period of time. I believe the Court recognized this and why all three defendants were charged with murder. MOO

I am sure the youth's barrister would have made it clear to the youth the 99 years was a pack of lies.

I am sure the youth's barrister would have made it clear to the youth the 99 years was a pack of lies.
If you had of seen my earlier posts on this case.I’ve always thought JC hurt Logan badly first his stomach etc but I believe the youth killed him as he pushed Logan down the stairs previously..he got away with that & he broke his bones no punishment just a green light to basically hurt Logan to the maximum because he knows at the end of the day..he could kill Logan(like I think he did) & he knew JC & AW would cover for him as they had always done before..AW waited for Logan to pass so they could dispose of him she was 100% awake..also the youth would of been told from an early age not to trust authorities because he was coached by JC..he was all he had..i just hope they all get guilty & max sentences possible.

Last edited:
This trial has been so long that I forgot half of the details stated at the beginning.

Did the woman accused by AW of kidnapping Logan take the stand?
She must have been close to this "family".
AW even had her photo in her phone, which she presented to the Police.

Last edited:
Not that I think it's really relevant as I believe it was AW on the phone during the night but I wonder if they share a bank account. Our bank account is just in my name (husband's an ex gambler) and he kindly woke me up at 2am this morning checking the bank on my phone.

This trial has been so long that I forgot half of the details stated at the beginning.

Did the woman accused by AW of kidnapping Logan take the stand?
She must have been close to this "family".
AW even had her photo in her phone, which she presented to the Police.

I believe not. My assumption is that she would likely have been contacted during investigations, immediately ruled out of any connection, and has no evidence to put before the court.

It's pretty obvious to us, with the little we know, that that was a big story. I'm sure experienced cops saw that straight away at the scene, too.

When I read "dog tag", I literally thought a tag for a dog. Forgot about the military connection. Excellent proof of JC's posing
I would imagine that the number of "dog tags" used on pet collars far outnumbers those for military use.
I assumed it was an ID tag on the bag for use in gyms or sports changing rooms; something more permanent than a luggage label.

No. There is nothing to suggest the hearing is held up due to the youth. Media reports the hold up is due to evidence. As JC is currently in the stand it is more likely this evidence has something to do with him.

Has anyone here made a guess as to why a dog tag would be in evidence? All I can come up with is that it said "Logan". JMO
I think because the youth was saying when they were disposing of the black bin bags & it was pitch black according to the youth & he couldn’t see anything..as we know JC had Logan in a sports bag maybe the dog tag being a metal it lights up in the dark so this makes out the youth is lying..also just outside of the flat there’s also a streetlight so the youth must of saw what JC was carrying JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member