UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAARGH!!!!!!! She was terrified of Logan dying of Covid. However if the poor dab had died of Covid, he would have spent the last 10 days of his life alone locked in his dark lonely bedroom. With the love of £500 of toys and a laptop. Please stop her speaking.

I think I need to stop myself posting too. 12 years I’ve been here and countless cases and I’ve NEVER BEEN so wound up! No wonder Logan pulled a face, he had to live with these ********. :mad:
same I need a break to clean..it gets too much..glad when there all found guilty..I’m not even interested what the youth has to say..it will just be b.s. like JC & AW.

I’ve lived in my house for 5 years now..the day after I moved in I heard that 2 children aged 4 & 5 died here..the mum had gone to a pink concert with another man & the dad got wind of it..they were drowned by their dad in the bath that night..the reason he drowned the babies in the bath was because the mum had a fear of water & this was his way of getting her back..I know it not relevant to Logan but there’s noway he was scared of water..why would there be pictures of him standing by the river smiling if that was the case?

I'm scared of water in the sense that I'm not a confident swimmer and hate having my face go under, but I'll still smile for a photo at the beach!

I've a toddler who loves playing in the bath but hates having his hair washed (much like many children worldwide!). Wouldn't surprise me if this was the case with Logan and they've run with it as a "fear of water". Lies upon lies.

Mr Hopkins said: “In the context of a child being kept in a room for 10 days with a mask on made to face the wall every time someone entered the room?” Williamson said: “No, he just turned his head away.”

Mr Hipkins said: “In the context of a child who had been left alone for 10 days, with a mask on, whenever anyone came near him he faced the wall. Is that true?” Williamsons said: “He turned his head to the wall.”

then

Williamson said: “He wasn’t made to face the wall, I would ask him to look away if he didn’t have his mask on.”

Is AW tripping herself up here?? Saying he wasn’t forced to wear a mask or forced to face the wall, but then asked to look away if he wasn’t wearing said mask or facing the wall?

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

I think that's a very good summation of AW.

By the age of 3, Logan was already being introduced to his 3rd * father *. I appreciate people don't ( and should not have to ) stay in relationships if things are not working properly but, given her own childhood experience of a split home life, it is a pity she did not try to ensure Logan had a balanced, stable upbringing in his formative years - rather than, seemingly, being more concerned about replacing one boyfriend with another, without considering the effect it might have on her child.

<modsnip> you can only do better when you know better.

Maybe she didn't know better. We only know that her bio parents divorced when she was 3 years old.

I'd be interested to hear what her childhood and teen years were like.

Did her mother have lots of boyfriends, was her mother submissive to boyfriends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Hopkins said: “In the context of a child being kept in a room for 10 days with a mask on made to face the wall every time someone entered the room?” Williamson said: “No, he just turned his head away.”

Mr Hipkins said: “In the context of a child who had been left alone for 10 days, with a mask on, whenever anyone came near him he faced the wall. Is that true?” Williamsons said: “He turned his head to the wall.”

then

Williamson said: “He wasn’t made to face the wall, I would ask him to look away if he didn’t have his mask on.”

Is AW tripping herself up here?? Saying he wasn’t forced to wear a mask or forced to face the wall, but then asked to look away if he wasn’t wearing said mask or facing the wall?

I think she is currently running several stories in her mind. The truth, the first cover story, her changes to her original statements, and the story JC gave. Its showing signs that the brilliant questioning here is causing AW to panic, and she tries to embellish her answers to fit her narrative. MOO

I particularly appreciate how, every time AW says there was no benefit in her telling lies, the excellent Prosecutor politely points out exactly what the benefit was to her.

If anyone ever kills me, I’d want Ms Rees in my corner. I think my favourite is when AW said she had nothing to lose and Ms Rees pointed out that she’s on trial for murder, she has a huge amount to lose.

I wonder how much the baby is being mentioned in court? WalesOnline seems to have taken the approach of not reporting anything said at all.

Wiiliamson says she saw Cole punch Logan twice

The trial resumes

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC asks Williamson about the alleged attack on Logan on July 29, 2021.

Ms Rees said: “How many times did John Cole punch Logan?”

Williamson said: “Twice… it was punch, punch”

Ms Rees said: “How did Logan react?”

Williamson said: “He got knocked back onto his bum and burnt his elbows on the carpet. He didn’t cry…. He was just taken aback.”

Ms Rees said: “(the youth) was called in for support

Williamson said: “He brought (the youth) in and said about the sweeping. The way was blocked so I couldn’t get to Logan. I was doing something in the kitchen….. It happened so quick I only got to him at the end of the sweep.

“I told Logan to go to his room, I tried to look for my phone, Jay towered over me, I said ‘Get away from me’ and he said ‘No’.....

“He blocked the kitchen off, I caught myself on baby gates and bruised my legs…. I ran up the pathway to get help, (the youth) intercepted me. I hopped over the wall…. I screamed and shouted…. People stopped but no one came to help….. I went back in and Jay and I had a conversation

Ms Rees said: “When was the threat to kill Logan?”

Williamson said: “When I came back in. I said I want to leave. I said if this happens again I’m leaving. He said ‘If you leave because of Logan I’ll kill him’.”

24 hrs in police custody is only filmed with the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire constabularies. In agreed facts it states that the cameras at the police station and court were from itv wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1