UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

Rsbm

…..Crying, Williamson said: “No I wasn’t…. If I was awake and saw them attacking him I would have dragged him off him.”….

She didn’t though, did she? Not on the Thursday.

ETA

interesting use of ‘them’ and ‘him’ - from plural to singular in the same sentence. Although, I appreciate she is under stress.
yes I noticed this also..maybe on the Thursday when she saw JC & the youth attack Logan..then after she saw JC attack him maybe the fatal blow as there were more than 1 brain injury but why would JC say he has a moral dilemma to the prison people basically should I go down for murder & save the youth..I’m soo confused..this case is crazy..I hope they all get 99 years but this is the soft UK..not the USA unfortunately.

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

12:49PHILIP DEWEY
Williamson says claim she suggested handing Logan into social services is 'false'
Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC, cross-examining Angharad Williamson, said: “When did you have doubts about John Cole’s behaviour towards Logan."

Williamson said it was towards the beginning of January 2020. She said Cole was being too harsh on Logan. Williamson said she was never told the youth defendant had previously threatened to kill Logan.

She also denied knowing about previous violent behaviour but she admitted calling the police when she said he confessed to her about pushing Logan down the stairs.

Ms Rees said: “We’ve heard about Logan’s behaviour.” Williamson said: “He was a good boy.” She added: “He didn’t want to go in the shower, he was selfish with food, and broke toys but 90% of the time he was a good little boy.”

Ms Rees said: “He was described as snarling.” Williamson said: “He gave a p******-off look, he wasn’t happy.”

Ms Rees said: “Were you struggling with Logan?” Williamson said: “I found it more challenging…."

Ms Rees said: “How about the time you suggested handing him in to social services."

Williamson said: “I didn’t say that…. That’s false.”

Ms Rees added: “Did you shake him?”

Williamson said: “No I didn’t.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you pick him up the pyjamas?”

Williamson said: “No.”

In the 'agreed facts' there's a section on the electrics and I think it would have shown up if the lights had been timed or remotely controlled in any way.

'A tumble dryer was found to be in use at 5 Lower Llansantffraid at 6am on July 31, 21.

It was examined on December 23, 2021, and had three buttons or dials.

There was no time delay function on the dryer.

The kitchen light was also examined and was found to be working as it should.

There was no way the light could be turned on other than at the switch on the wall.

On August 12, 2021, an electrical engineer carried out an inspection to ascertain if there were any faults to the light switches but there were no anomalies found.'

There were also two external lights which were found to be fully operative and working.'

Prosecution closes cases in Logan Mwangi murder trial

that was the kitchen light though. Not the bedroom light

it’s so easy to get carried away with all this b.s. though..I just want to right her wrongs..I will never get so invested in any of these cases again..Arthur,Star now Logan..plus there’s new cases coming out..it just makes me angry & I just want to get all these abused kids & hug them..heartbreaking.

I’ve lived in my house for 5 years now..the day after I moved in I heard that 2 children aged 4 & 5 died here..the mum had gone to a pink concert with another man & the dad got wind of it..they were drowned by their dad in the bath that night..the reason he drowned the babies in the bath was because the mum had a fear of water & this was his way of getting her back..I know it not relevant to Logan but there’s noway he was scared of water..why would there be pictures of him standing by the river smiling if that was the case?

I can’t help but think maybe he was only scared of the shower and bath because the water there was used to punish. My son was swimming underwater from only months old, loved the bath, but hated a shower at Logan’s age. I found it frustrating but just waited it out until he grew out of it, didn’t force it as I knew that would make the fear worse

I can’t help but think maybe he was only scared of the shower and bath because the water there was used to punish. My son was swimming underwater from only months old, loved the bath, but hated a shower at Logan’s age. I found it frustrating but just waited it out until he grew out of it, didn’t force it as I knew that would make the fear worse

Same with my youngest, I think she was 10 before she showered and that was only because we moved into a house that couldn't heat enough water to run a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member