UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There does not seem to be any mention of Logan being unwell or having any Covid symptoms. I wonder what made them test him.
My thoughts on this were that Logan didn't have Covid. They used that excuse to keep him out of view of neighbours and anyone that would be alerted to the pain the boy was in. Perhaps he had visible bruising. It stopped the SW who came to see the youth from entering the house, which was unfortunate. Had she have got into the house, Logan could well now be in a place of safety. If Logan had Covid why was JC and the youth not self isolating in their own house, if they were so concerned about getting Covid. I'm not sure what the rules in England were at that time but AW was out and about going to the shops. MOO

Isn’t it also a Welsh thing to say ‘bless’ a lot? But in a heartfelt way
I agree but again I don't think you'd use it for your own child. I say it when I have no connection to something. E.G if someone says something about their child, shows a cute video or something, they expect a response and "bless him/her" i find is a suitable response in that situation. It's kind, but not opinionated.

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

Williamson's police interviews

The prosecutor asks Williamson to turn to her police interviews.

In her interviews she said Cole hit Logan three or four times.

She said: “I don’t remember the exact numbers, I wasn’t counting when he punched my child.”

Ms Rees said: “The man called Dad by Logan punched him to the abdomen and you couldn’t remember how many times it happened.”

Williamson said: “I don’t know, it could have been three or four, or two or three….

“My son had just died, I was confused and shocked and had a lot going on in my head.”

Ms Rees said: “Are you telling the truth about this incident… And it happened on the Thursday?”

Williamson said: “Yes the neighbours saw me acting hysterically.”

Ms Rees said: “It didn’t happen on the Friday did it because you were there

Williamson said: “No I was not……Me admitting this make me look s***.”

Ms Rees said: “How hard did he punch?”

Williamson said: “I wasn’t Logan and didn’t take the punches, it was enough to push him back onto his bum.”

In her police interview, Williamson described the attack as “extreme violence”.

Ms Rees said: “Was it extreme violence?”

Williamson said: “Not to that extent…. He had a red mark on his belly….. No one should punch a little boy…. It was all wrong, none of that should have happened to that little boy?”

Ms Rees said: “Did you still think (the youth) hadn’t done anything wrong.”

Williamson said: “I didn’t think he killed Logan, I didn’t think he would take him out the back.

I agree but again I don't think you'd use it for your own child. I say it when I have no connection to something. E.G if someone says something about their child, shows a cute video or something, they expect a response and "bless him/her" i find is a suitable response in that situation. It's kind, but not opinionated.
I thought this "Bless" expression is used when talking about the dead person.

24 hrs in police custody is only filmed with the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire constabularies. In agreed facts it states that the cameras at the police station and court were from itv wales.

The whole camera crew following her doesn't really fit alongside her statement that she was trying to blend in! Change of hair, nickname, glasses plus a film crew

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/logan-mwangi-murder-trial-continues-23541147

Williamson:' I never hurt my son'
The defendant was asked how many times Cole threatened to kill her family

Williamson said “He implied he would find me so you can be scared of that thinking he would harm you. He only said he would kill Logan on the Thursday.”

Ms Rees said: “You can’t remember what lies you told and when?”

Williamson said: “No.”

Ms Rees said: “Lies to cover your involvement in your son’s death.”

Williamson said: “I’ve never laid a finger on my son, I never hurt my son.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you cause those bruises on his arms when you shook him?”

Williamson said: “No I never harmed him.”

Ms Rees said: “Why did you leave Logan in the house with his attackers?”

Williamson said: “Jay said he would kill Logan if I left him…. I couldn’t get past Jay on his own, never mind dragging a child. You weren’t there….”

Ms Rees said: “You stayed in and did nothing.”

Williamson said: “I thought I’d made enough of a racket for someone to come.”

Ms Rees said: “Why didn’t you get out later on in the day?
Wiliamson said: “I was scared.”

Ms Rees said: “You checked on Logan during the night?”

Williamson said: “He was my child, he’s my baby, I loved him. To check if he was ok or distressed.”

Ms Rees said: “So he had taken the assault quite well?”

Williamson said: “Yes.”

I thought this "Bless" expression is used when talking about the dead person.
It's used often in daily conversations about pretty much anyone.
I'll use an example.
Colleague - "my daughter learnt to ride her bike on the weekend"
Me - "ah bless her"
I don't know her daughter, and her riding doesn't mean anything to me, but it's polite to respond, and bless her sounds like a better response than "ok"
JMO on how I have seen the words used. It shows kindness, but disconnect from the subject.

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

Medication

Williamson said she didn’t take all her medication so she could check on Logan.

Ms Rees said: “How did you feel during the night?”

Williamson said: “I just slept.”

Ms Rees said: “Did it not terrify you what John Cole was capable of?”

Williamson said: “He told me it would never happen again.”

Ms Rees said: “So that was ok?”

Williamsons said: “No, that’s why I was planning on leaving him…..I didn’t think they would do it again, I didn’t think they’d kill Logan.”

Ms Rees said: “And you believed them?”

Williamson said: “Yes.”

The defendant said there were no injuries to Logan’s abdomen on the Thursday or Friday.

She said: “He wasn’t in pain, those injuries on the Thursday didn’t kill him. I would have known.”

Ms Rees said: “Is it the case this happened on the Friday?”

Crying, Williamson addressed Cole in the dock: “I’m begging Jay will you please tell the truth.”

Cole said: “I am.”

I think Logan was in extreme pain and was crying and screaming on his bed very late at night after being fatally assaulted in the head and stomach. Then someone came in and hit him again on the head cos he was making so much noise and they were complaining they couldn't sleep, and that assault killed him, maybe instantly. Just another theory I thought I'd throw out there

I think Logan was in extreme pain and was crying and screaming on his bed very late at night after being fatally assaulted in the head and stomach. Then someone came in and hit him again on the head cos he was making so much noise and they were complaining they couldn't sleep, and that assault killed him, maybe instantly. Just another theory I thought I'd throw out there

But none of the neighbours mentioned this crying and screaming in extreme pain that night did they? It's not particularly rare for some people to feel a lot less pain than others. Everyone reacts to pain differently. My daughter and her dad feel very little pain, my other daughter and I are the opposite.

Nobody is talking any more about Logan's injured hand - as if somebody crushed it stamping on it.
Did the youth sweep Logan, press his head to the floor and stamp on his hand at the same time? :(

But none of the neighbours mentioned this crying and screaming in extreme pain that night did they? It's not particularly rare for some people to feel a lot less pain than others. Everyone reacts to pain differently. My daughter and her dad feel very little pain, my other daughter and I are the opposite.
I think it's highly likely LW was unconscious at this point, which would explain this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz