GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, we don't know what happened, who started it, what was said by either of them.
AFAIK anyway .....

An earlier update from the court reported that : 'Williamson can be seen animatedly talking to Cole in the dock.'

I had deduced from that, that the instigator was AW.
Her previous behaviour in court also leads me to think she was more vocal and the most likely to cause a disruption.

do we think AW beat Logan? why else would she say she was asleep? she's hiding something. if she claimed she was awake and saw JC and TY beat Logan to death and she was scared and covered for it she'd take PTCOJ and causing/allowing the death of a child right? so why so obviously lie? makes me think she could go down for murder as she refuses to admit she was awake

Maybe she was asleep?

do we think AW beat Logan? why else would she say she was asleep? she's hiding something. if she claimed she was awake and saw JC and TY beat Logan to death and she was scared and covered for it she'd take PTCOJ and causing/allowing the death of a child right? so why so obviously lie? makes me think she could go down for murder as she refuses to admit she was awake

Maybe she was asleep?

Thanks to everyone who has posted the updates across the weeks
I do not think there's any problem convicting all 3 of them of the PTCOJ I just hope the Jury have seen enough to convict appropriately on the other charges

Logan did not die of natural causes, so at least one of them must he convicted for his murder, hopefully all three, as they are all involved, all contributed, all lied non stop, and none of them intervened to save logan. Logan had 80% chance of survival if one of them had called an ambulance. None of them did, they just concocted ludicrous stories to try and save their own skin, instead of saving Logan. Shame on them all.

Because they are all lying. Can’t trust a word any of them say. MOO
I agree that they're all lying but I guess it comes down to who is lying the least. I believe AW when she says JC and the youth assaulted Logan. I think they all at some stage handled him roughly but the major injuries were caused by JC and the youth. I think AW did grab him, burn his neck with a spoon and throw him on the bed but that's not enough to fatally injure him.
AW was obviously awake when Logan died, I presume she was sitting with him in his room hoping he got better. She wouldn't really know the extent of his internal injuries although it would have been obvious he was in a bad way, I think she deludedly hoped he would recover.
I believe the adults agreed on the plan to dump him and make it look like he wandered off/was abducted.
I also think the youth had been systematically abusing Logan for weeks, punching and kicking him probably when they were alone. I think he did push Logan down the stairs and I also think he caused the shoulder bone injury which had incorrectly healed.
I'd say JC and youth guilty of murder, AW not guilty of murder but guilty of PTCJ although they may all be found guilty under the 'joint enterprise' doctrine.
I'd like to see them all be found guilty and get life but it's a complicated trial.

I agree that they're all lying but I guess it comes down to who is lying the least. I believe AW when she says JC and the youth assaulted Logan. I think they all at some stage handled him roughly but the major injuries were caused by JC and the youth. I think AW did grab him, burn his neck with a spoon and throw him on the bed but that's not enough to fatally injure him.
AW was obviously awake when Logan died, I presume she was sitting with him in his room hoping he got better. She wouldn't really know the extent of his internal injuries although it would have been obvious he was in a bad way, I think she deludedly hoped he would recover.
I believe the adults agreed on the plan to dump him and make it look like he wandered off/was abducted.
I also think the youth had been systematically abusing Logan for weeks, punching and kicking him probably when they were alone. I think he did push Logan down the stairs and I also think he caused the shoulder bone injury which had incorrectly healed.
I'd say JC and youth guilty of murder, AW not guilty of murder but guilty of PTCJ although they may all be found guilty under the 'joint enterprise' doctrine.
I'd like to see them all be found guilty and get life but it's a complicated trial.
Did you forget about "allowing the death" of a child for AW???

I have considered this but don't see how it can be possible, lights going on and off, phone activity, curtains moving... there's no other alternative

The lights, curtains and phone activity have made up a large part of this case. There is no evidence that categorically states A was awake, using her phone or turning lights on.
The closing speech for A’s barrister casts doubt on her activity during that night.
It’s up the jury to decide whether they believe A was awake and using her phone or not.
IMO she was not awake.

I agree with a lot of what you've said + Causing or allowing for AW

The lights, curtains and phone activity have made up a large part of this case. There is no evidence that categorically states A was awake, using her phone or turning lights on.
The closing speech for A’s barrister casts doubt on her activity during that night.
It’s up the jury to decide whether they believe A was awake and using her phone or not.
IMO she was not awake.

If she wasn't awake, using her phone, twitching curtains and turning lights on and off, then who was? A ghost?

IMO she was not awake.

It was her barristers job to try and cast doubt in order to back up AW's story . I did not find him very convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic