GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
14:29 Philip Dewey
Trial resumes

The trial resumes.

Mrs Justice Jefford addresses the jury and tells them things may have been said by Williamson and Cole in the dock.

She says if anything was said they should ignore it as it is not evidence or relevant to their consideration.
Logan Mwangi murder trial - live updates

Oooh! Sounds as though there may have been some disruption to the proceedings.

Can’t believe this pair are continuing to make a spectacle of themselves :mad:

I can't help thinking it was a really smart move to go ahead with the PTCOJ charges in case they can't decipher who actually did it. I think that charge will be the easiest for the jury. Let's hope they do come to a decision on the other charges as if JC only gets the PTCOJ he will get less time for an early guilty plea.

I know I’ve said it before but I really don’t envy the jury on this one, I think it’ll be incredibly difficult and may take a while to come to a decision.

And of course AW has to put on the histrionics during the summing up and tries to interrupt proceedings

Do we know what actually took place between AW and JC during the summing up now? Were they just talking, or was there some kind of altercation? Or what?

Or are we not allowed to know?

I am imagining shouting out accusations and very choice language,with copious tears from AW.

Last edited:
Do we know what actually took place between AW and JC during the summing up now? Were they just talking, or was there some kind of altercation? Or what?
Or are we not allowed to know?

I am dying to know! :)
But the jury have been told to disregard it, so I don't think we're likely to hear anything before the verdicts come in.

do we think AW beat Logan? why else would she say she was asleep? she's hiding something. if she claimed she was awake and saw JC and TY beat Logan to death and she was scared and covered for it she'd take PTCOJ and causing/allowing the death of a child right? so why so obviously lie? makes me think she could go down for murder as she refuses to admit she was awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities