UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^bbm

Nor has the mother -- I believe she was advising/instructing the youth what to say during questioning. I think both planned to blame Cole. MOO

I don't think the youth was going to blame Cole and not her. He has no love for her given the other statements he has made. Just my very honest opinion. I think he would rather have teamed up with his dad Cole and blamed her. In my VHO, I think he has not been raised to control his temper or to be a kind person.

Yes I know that, but the exchange I was referring to, was when JC and the youth were in the park with the Police, AW wasn't there.

Officer's interactions with defendants shown to court
Body-worn camera footage is played to the court of PC Ryan Matthews’ interactions with John Cole and the youth as they leave Pandy Park and walk back to 5 Lower Llansantffraid.

Here’s a transcript of the recording:

PC Matthews: Can you just come with me a minute? We need to get back to the house. My inspector there will speak to you.

Cole: What’s that trolley about mate? What’s that trolley about?

PC Matthews: What’s your name?

Cole: Jay.

PC Matthews: My name’s Ryan. What’s your partner’s name?

Cole: Angharad.

PC Matthews asks the youth what his name is and he replies.

Cole: Is he okay?

PC Matthews: I honestly don’t know.

Cole: Why is there an ambulance down there?

PC Matthews: We’ll talk to you at the house.

Youth: Is he okay?

Cole: I don’t know.

PC Matthews: We’ll bring [the inspector] over to you now.

Cole: What’s going on?

As they approach the house Williamson can be heard screaming in the background.

Williamson: Where is he? Jay, nobody is telling me anything.

Cole: I’ve just been dragged here by the police.

Respectfully, they were hoping to get away with murder during this dialogue OP quotes!

Cole did not confess to perverting the course of justice until well after his arrest and charges entered on 5 Aug 2021 when he was charged with both murder and PTCOJ.

We've long known that the accused were held and questioned in different police stations from the beginning. It was from last Tuesday's testimony that we learned AW was defending the youth as he was being arrested:

“When he [teen] is arrested Angharad Williamson can be heard to shout “You’ve done nothing wrong” which is at total odds with what she was to go on to say in interview and her defence at trial.”

UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

Police officer describes finding boy's body 'submerged' in river

Respectfully, they were hoping to get away with murder during this dialogue OP quotes!

Cole did not confess to perverting the course of justice until well after his arrest and charges entered on 5 Aug 2021 when he was charged with both murder and PTCOJ.

We've long known that the accused were held and questioned in different police stations from the beginning. It was from last Tuesday's testimony that we learned AW was defending the youth as he was being arrested:

“When he [teen] is arrested Angharad Williamson can be heard to shout “You’ve done nothing wrong” which is at total odds with what she was to go on to say in interview and her defence at trial.”

Because she already accused an innocent woman as an abductor!

I don't think the youth was going to blame Cole and not her. He has no love for her given the other statements he has made. Just my very honest opinion. I think he would rather have teamed up with his dad Cole and blamed her. In my VHO, I think he has not been raised to control his temper or to be a kind person.
All we have is the court testimony where we learned that AW was supporting the teen and/or perhaps coaching him during the teen's arrest (albeit AW accused both the teen and Cole when she was detained and questioned).

^^rsbm

All we have is the court testimony where we learned that AW was supporting the teen and/or perhaps coaching him during the teen's arrest (albeit AW accused both the teen and Cole when she was detained and questioned).

^^rsbm
I think that in this convoluted case, they are all three GUILTY of this crime. JMO

^^rsbm
In my opinion, she wasnt supporting the teen, but warning him not to tell anything.
She had already had a scapegoat - an innocent woman.

But when this woman presented alibi, etc, this vile "mother" decided to sink her vile lover and vile youth.
But for me she is the vilest, b/c Logan was HER son!

In my opinion, she wasnt supporting the teen, but warning him not to tell anything.

But when this woman presented alibi, etc, this vile "mother" decided to sink her vile lover and vile youth.

IMO They'd ALL attacked LM at some stage - FWIW I think the youth hurt LM the most. AW found him dead and none of them knew which of the 56 injuries were the fatal ones, hence the pathetic initial cover up and not guilty plea's.
Then they started to blab & lie during questioning to save their own skins!

JMO

Presumably part of the reason for the earlier footage by the Prosecution is because the youth’s defence will use it to show that it’s credible that he thought they were fly-tipping.
It doesn’t strengthen the prosecution case but is less damaging than a defence narrative of them being selective with what they present

Clearly, AW accused an innocent woman on 31 July 2021 while still at her home and Logan's body being recovered -- AW even gave investigators the woman's photograph. This is not to be confused with the date all three were taken into custody for questioning where the innocent party was no doubt already cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1