Deceased/Not Found UK - Margaret Fleming, 19, Inverclyde, Scotland, 17 Dec 1999 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They sold their property recently so presumably could pay for legal representation

I was thinking about that and, really, they've nothing to lose by using that money for their defence. If they're found guilty, they'll not live long enough to see the outside of the jail to spend it.

They sold their property recently so presumably could pay for legal representation

They need to pay back the benefits they were receiving for the past 17 years. Plus, the lawyers will take some money from the sale of the house alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d missed the news that they had actually been charged. I did wonder how quickly that might happen once they started talking to the media. I do wonder if they were left to do that so they would hang themselves in the process.

Looks as though that’s exactly what happened along with the fact the police had other evidence finally confirmed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big police operation currently on-going outside the village of Moscow in Ayrshire. They have been searching a woodland area. Rumours swirling as expected but police refusing to say what they are looking for. I think they have been there for two weeks now. Possibly looking for a body.

Big police operation currently on-going outside the village of Moscow in Ayrshire. They have been searching a woodland area. Rumours swirling as expected but police refusing to say what they are looking for. I think they have been there for two weeks now. Possibly looking for a body.

Thanks for that. Found this where police say it is part of an ongoing investigation?

:https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/1999095/moscow-ayrshire-police-search-mystery/

I will do

Here's hoping it is something to do with this case and that someone is talking.

Blyddyn Newydd Dda from west of Offa's dyke

to you all, especially youse north of Hadrian's wall.

:fireworks: :balloons:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46