GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Words fail me, they really do

She claims she had no intention to kill Mikaeel, but , after repeatedly beating him, she made no attempt to obtain medical assistance for him, so in effect she left him to die.

I hope she gets life without any question of parole, and I also wish her the most difficult life possible in whichever prison is unfortunate enough to have to house her................but sadly, she will probably get a few years and then be looked after because of her * so called * problems....

Can anyone in Scotland say if there's likely to be a Serious Case Review as their would be in England? (I believe children's services are devolved?)

She thought he'd eaten too much peeps, and so when he was sick, Sunday night, she beat him. Then when Mikaeel was sick from the beating, Monday, she beat him more. Tuesday, she left him to die in agony alone.

It didn't escape our attention here that Rosdeep had very few photos of little Mikaeel, compared to his siblings. Or that he appeared thin and frail, compared to his brothers and sisters. She'd probably been starving him, so he ate himself sick when he got the chance.

When I first saw photos of Rosdeep Kular/Adekoya I thought she looked like a vain, self centred, hardened woman who wanted to appear glamorous. I've changed my mind though. Now I just think she looks like wickedness personified.

'Adekoya’s internet history showed searches including “I find it hard to love my son”, “I love all of my children except one”, “Why am I so aggressive with my son” and “Get rid of bruises”. '

'His mother “lost her temper” when he was repeatedly sick following a trip to a Nando’s restaurant at the city’s Fountain Park.

She smacked him and struck him on the body and head with a clenched fist, the court heard.

When Mikaeel was sick for a third time, she dragged him to the shower by his arms and “beat him heavily” on his back as he lay over the bath edge.

Over the next few days Mikaeel’s condition worsened and he was kept off nursery. He was assaulted again on the Monday after being sick and became “listless”. '

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...ya-admits-killing-son-mikaeel-kular-1-3488485

'By Tuesday night, Mikaeel was said to be "quiet" and was giving a "limited" response to his mother's questions.

'Hundreds of people helped police search for Mikaeel
Mr Prentice said: "He would have been in significant pain but was put to bed.'

"The pain would have increased significantly while Mikaeel became dangerously ill and finally dying as a result of the injuries inflicted upon him by the accused.'

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-28483061

Can't write what I want to say. Grrr

That poor little boy.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPro

My heart feels heavy and my stomach in a knot reading what she'd done. Poor poor boy :(

The saddest thing is ... things like this happen behind closed doors up and down the country, all around the world ... most of those people continue to beat their children because they never actually kill them. Ask any primary school staff and they will tell you who the children are who live lives like Mikaeel. How the kids come to school hungry, bruised. How social services are 'involved' ... I think it's wrong to call his mother a monster - she's not - she's the mum you see at the school gates - the mum who's putting pics on Facebook of family days out - the mum who's kids always look clean and well dressed ... by looking for 'the monster' you may overlook the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Zwiebel,your long post above says it all ......... my first impressions of RK were of a self centered, vain female ....... now I see only evil.

With regard to the photos, I remember the Instagram pics, some of them showing the children eating at a restaurant. Very very sad to think that this was probably Nandos , as those pics were dated Sunday January 12.
So she comes home, uploads pics of Mikaeel and then later, starts to beat him to death. Despicable doesn't begin to cover it.

My heart feels heavy and my stomach in a knot reading what she'd done. Poor poor boy :(

The saddest thing is ... things like this happen behind closed doors up and down the country, all around the world ... most of those people continue to beat their children because they never actually kill them. Ask any primary school staff and they will tell you who the children are who live lives like Mikaeel. How the kids come to school hungry, bruised. How social services are 'involved' ... I think it's wrong to call his mother a monster - she's not - she's the mum you see at the school gates - the mum who's putting pics on Facebook of family days out - the mum who's kids always look clean and well dressed ... by looking for 'the monster' you may overlook the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Yes, I understand your point - if we could recognize a killer or an abuser just by looking, we'd have very few murder or abuse cases. I suppose what I find so hard to accept is that, (per the Mail article I linked above) Rosdeep arranged for Mikaeel and his twin sister to be adopted before birth, and then changed her mind. They were also fostered because of her poor parenting.

But Rosdeep tried, and succeeded, in getting them back. Even though we now know she did not like Mikaeel at all, and searched the internet looking for explanations why, and why she was 'aggressive' with him, and how to hide bruises. And plagued her family to care for the kids, so she could go out.

As she'd already had all her children removed once, there wouldn't have been further shame in leaving little Mikaeel to be adopted if she didn't want him. It makes me think she just took him back for the extra social security benefits he brought in. That's what makes me really sick about this case.

What an evil evil that 'mother' is. Reading that has made me so angry. Poor Mikaael.

Yes, I understand your point - if we could recognize a killer or an abuser just by looking, we'd have very few murder or abuse cases. I suppose what I find so hard to accept is that, (per the Mail article I linked above) Rosdeep arranged for Mikaeel and his twin sister to be adopted before birth, and then changed her mind. They were also fostered because of her poor parenting.

But Rosdeep tried, and succeeded, in getting them back. Even though we now know she did not like Mikaeel at all, and searched the internet looking for explanations why, and why she was 'aggressive' with him, and how to hide bruises. And plagued her family to care for the kids, so she could go out.

As she'd already had all her children removed once, there wouldn't have been further shame in leaving little Mikaeel to be adopted if she didn't want him. It makes me think she just took him back for the extra social security benefits he brought in. That's what makes me really sick about this case.
Things are never black and white are they ... I'm sure there were times when she did show M love and she did try? She knew that how she felt about him was wrong - hence looking for answers? she may have felt that she hadn't bonded with M and yes she could've had him fostered or adopted a second time but maybe she didn't want to split up the twins and in turn couldn't part with the girl?

To play devils advocate ... women are just expected to love and bond with their babies and for some that maternal instinct just doesn't kick in ... and if it happens with your first but not with a subsequent child then it's even more difficult to understand. Maybe it should be easier for women to admit these feelings and get help for them without being vilified?

<br />
4 days ago it was a little ditty about how as long as you're still breathing you have the chance of a better and happier life <br />
<br />
Two days before that its another saying that life has a way of testing a persons will either by having nothing happen at all or having everything happen all at once<br />
<br />
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk<br/>

My comment from an earlier thread. She posted it on the 14th..

'Adekoya&#8217;s internet history showed searches including &#8220;I find it hard to love my son&#8221;, &#8220;I love all of my children except one&#8221;, &#8220;Why am I so aggressive with my son&#8221; and &#8220;Get rid of bruises"

Reading of her internet searches just broke my heart. The first two more than the last two. Although abuse is in NO WAY indicative of love, I do believe that in their own minds many abusers feel some form of love for their victims. To see that she actually had admitted to herself that she didn't love him... It makes my heart ache to think that that gorgeous little guy probably knew that she didn't love him. A mother's love is an incredible unconditional thing and for an innocent child so young to be aware that he was missing that... Awful. So many thousands of families would've loved that boy so so much, and given him the world.

A quick search of Google shows that hemorrhage of the spinal cord is extremely rare, caused by trauma and onset is quick and very painful.

Brraks my heart knowing he was in agony whilst his mom was in another room tending to her social media

Do we know when sentencing will be?
August 25th ...

I strongly object to her being referred to as "a young mother" 34 isn't what I'd deem to be a 'young mother' and certainly after your first, second, third child you know how much hard work it is ... no excuse for what she did in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank
Back