GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see, thank you so much. Came into this case a bit late...as it was breaking. The grid search broke my heart, but I wish that in america there were more grid searches such as this when a child goes missing. It should be standard. Maybe we could look to the UK as to how they handle when a child is murdered.

I think "mom" has already hung herself, saying he was in bed, yet gives a discrption of wearing a jacket and shoes....:banghead:

I don't see any malnutrition at all, just a healthy active little boy with big cheeks. He sure loved his ice lolly.

I do agree with you so much about the grid searches. If only they were the way searches were carried out here. Those side by side touching distance line searches ensure not an inch is missed in the grid as opposed to people a couple of feet apart

James Matthews ‏@jamesmatthewsky 4s
SKY SOURCES: Rosdeep Kular charged wih murder & attempt to defeat ends of justice

Charged with murder. And attempt to defeat the ends of justice.

What on earth has happened?

James Matthews ‏@jamesmatthewsky · 51s
SKY SOURCES: Rosdeep Kular charged wih murder & attempt to defeat ends of justice

Nick Eardley ‏@nickeardley · 42s
Rosdeep Kular appeared in court this afternoon charged with murder

Nick Eardley ‏@nickeardley · 36s
Also charged with 'Attempt to defeat the ends of justice'

Nick Eardley ‏@nickeardley · 58s
Kular remanded in custody and committed for further examination

I think the delay is because the court clerk or whoever has to go to another part of the building.....the court is 3 floors up and I think the email office is further away.....

Yes, hindering an investigation, lying, saying that someone took her child etc etc.

I knew this would be murder. and I'm pretty certain they have the right person in jail. I hope it's a no bond case....and she shouldn't be around any other children, ever again. That is the price she should pay at this point, along with serious jail time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back