GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh poor sweet Mikaeel, he suffered that makes me even more mad :banghead: I have had crohns for 30 years, I have had infections and bleeds and blockages, he will have been in sheer agony omg :(

Intra-intestinal bleed and peritonitis, yeah I agree zwiebel, a hard blow to the stomach. MOO

Seems strange if she had intentionally killed mikaeel why she would want to, let alone be allowed to go say goodbye at a funeral parlour.

Very, very strange set up this case, all the way throught
It I have been baffled by each move.

I think the time was put on the cert when the body would have been moved to the morgue or wherever it went as if I remember correctly they found poor mikaeel at around 11pm and by 12 RK was arrested..'! No mention of hospitals etc. as if he was alive just that his remains had been discovered!

A true tragedy!

Zwiebel, for some reason I thought you were male! (Apologies if you are and just liked wearing dresses as a kid...)

For some reason this has put a picture in my head of all 6 feet plus of Mr Zwiebel, crammed into a dress. It's not pretty.

I do have dresses, being female and being Mrs Zwei. Very long time since I got the chance to wear one though - too much house renovation. :)

I think the time was put on the cert when the body would have been moved to the morgue or wherever it went as if I remember correctly they found poor mikaeel at around 11pm and by 12 RK was arrested..'! No mention of hospitals etc. as if he was alive just that his remains had been discovered!

A true tragedy!

I think it's strange a family member of a suspect was allowed to sign off the date and time of death - I'm guessing it has no legal standing in the forthcoming court case, which will rely only on the coroner's report?

I think it's strange a family member of a suspect was allowed to sign off the date and time of death - I'm guessing it has no legal standing in the forthcoming court case, which will rely only on the coroner's report?

Yeah it is pretty strange! The only explanation I can find is he a GP whom owns a practice or care home facility in Kirkcaldy and maybe he was free at the time of the incident given it was early hours! Really makes no sense to me either just like the accused being allowed to visit the funeral parlour a day before his funeral, mother or not she is on a charge of murder and it was reported the step-father of RK (who signed the death cert) and her mother were apparently present ... Baffling! Makes me think it was an accident rather than premeditated.

I don't know. She seems like a horrifically callous individual who caused a slow death to a little boy and didn't get him any medical attention.

I wonder if she was afraid to seek medical attention for him because she was known to social services, and was afraid the other kids would be taken off her? I know her mother was a doctor, but maybe she didn't know how seriously ill he was? Poor little boy :(

Until proven otherwise, I feel I have to believe it WAS in some way a terrible accident that got out of hand ... anything else is just heartbreaking to comprehend.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I don't know how one would accidentally cause a blow hard enough to cause peritonitis and then not realize the severity. That little boy had to have been in agony.

I've done a quick google on several different phrases and no newspaper reports since 6th March 2014. Wonder why suddnely so quiet after such a lot of press coverage.

Under our Scottish law press coverage stops until the trial which should be about May - June time according to sources.

I was browsing through court rolls for next week, and found that those accused of the murder of the mum's friend are in court next week

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/docs/default-source/highcourtrolls/hcfi_rolls_week_2.htm?sfvrsn=702

Most of the news reports state 6 men were charged in January, but there appears to be a 7th man also, and i think i remember there having been some sort of raid the weekend after this wee lad disappeared?

I truly believe both cases are linked...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back