Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s extremely trusting - even for a small community. I’d think this highly unlikely.

I don’t think it’s that unusual to be honest. Keys shoved in the glove box, central console. I live in a very built up area where I don’t know people from Adam, and 99% of the time my keys get left in the car

That’s fine, but as you say, she would have had her car keys with her - at least. Very possibly headphones too. Have they released the brand of car?
I’ve not seen them release the brand of car (bit strange) - but my guess is Mercedes GLC

Statistics show this is not hard to believe...

So this is from 2015....

Quote: "Drowning is among the leading causes of accidental death; about 400 people accidentally drown every year, which equates to one person dying every 20 hours"

More recently from 2020... but was a lockdown year...

Quote "...there were 254 deaths in UK waters from accidental drownings in 2020 across inland and coastal locations..."

Quote: "...Inland open waters, such as rivers, canals, lakes, reservoirs and quarries continue to be the leading locations with 58% of deaths (N=139)...."

Quote: "...Almost half of (43%) people had no intention to enter the water, such as those walking, with causes including slips, trips and falls, being cut off by the tide, or swept in by waves (N= 107)..."
The key statistic that is missing here is out of those that accidentally fall and drown, how many are not recovered despite significant search efforts?

Or at the school office. She is a member of the PTA apparently.
By the sound of it, Nicola was quite a well-known person in the area. Known to other dog walkers and local business owners, known for her fairly high-profile job, known for being a member of the PTA, etc.

On the one hand, IMO that makes it more plausible that someone in the area might have held a grudge. On the other hand, whilst it obviously doesn't mean she couldn't be abducted in broad daylight, IMO it does make it somewhat less likely that nobody would notice.

My two penneth for what it is worth. I do not think Pa's interview was unusual in any way. What a nerve wracking thing to do under such difficult circumstances. Also, he will have been briefed about how to approach the interview and so impossible to cast aspersions on the way in which certain questions were answered IMO.

I find it really hard to believe NB fell in the river, though of course its impossible to know atm. However just thinking about these new witnesses and why the police still focused on the river whilst the possibility of these suspicious looking people. Maybe the police are already lookikg into this. I think it has been mentioned several times that if the police look to be focusing on one scenario only, then it might make any 'suspects' slip up in some way. I cannot allow myself to believe the police haven't checked CCTV leading up to, and for some time after, the disappearance. Just voicing my thoughts. I hope beyond hope that NB is found and returned home.
Agree with everything you’ve said.. PA looks like a deer in the headlights who is literally hanging on to his sanity by a thread.. his eyes said it all he looked in sheer disbelief..
Personally I’ve always thought it was far to early to concentrate on one theory and believe the whole area should have been sealed off.. That’s just MOO if there was a piece of clothing in the river or slip marks then fair enough but there were no reports on these things as far as we know. Now two men seen in the area reported in the early days of NB disappearing .. all I can say is I really hope work has been going on behind the scene on other possibilities as much as has gone into searching the river! Heart goes out to PB their children family and friends and to all who have missing friends and relatives .. the unknowing must be just horrendous!

Why would they need to? It was in the school car park after she dropped the girls off. Police have already confirmed this
I think the question was asked in case a set of car keys were found; they usually have the manufacturer's badge on the fob, hence you could potentially tie them in with NB. Though I suppose not releasing the details saves any silly actions by the ghouls.

I think the question was asked in case a set of car keys were found; they usually have the manufacturer's badge on the fob, hence you could potentially tie them in with NB. Though I suppose not releasing the details saves any silly actions by the ghouls.
Am puzzled as to why the public were not asked to look out for any specific key ring etc as if someone was to fall in the river they could have dropped them?

Regarding keys, it’s likely she wouldn’t have needed house keys as PA said he usually expects her to walk in at ? time (think he said 10:20 don’t quote me!!). He works from home so she wouldn’t necessarily need them. But IMO if she did, she wouldnt take them on the walk, but leave in car.

Car keys- not everyone has ‘keys’ mine is a sort of card thing. Not actual keys.

The gist of it though has been reported in other media
another 'police made mistakes' hit piece?

I swear I've been watching cases for hundreds of years and I never witnessed anything close to resembling the efficiency of Lancs police.
They truly have conducted themselves with utmost professionalism, sparing no resources and managing an ultra agency search.

It's just ridiculous.
I do pay for this rag but I have a feeling I won't read that article..

Gaslighting is telling us we don't see what we could not possibly have missed.

Regarding keys, it’s likely she wouldn’t have needed house keys as PA said he usually expects her to walk in at ? time (think he said 10:20 don’t quote me!!). He works from home so she wouldn’t necessarily need them. But IMO if she did, she wouldnt take them on the walk, but leave in car.

Car keys- not everyone has ‘keys’ mine is a sort of card thing. Not actual keys.
Agreed and my Mercedes has a fob not a key but she may have house key on same fob

Agree with everything you’ve said.. PA looks like a deer in the headlights who is literally hanging on to his sanity by a thread.. his eyes said it all he looked in sheer disbelief..
Personally I’ve always thought it was far to early to concentrate on one theory and believe the whole area should have been sealed off.. That’s just MOO if there was a piece of clothing in the river or slip marks then fair enough but there were no reports on these things as far as we know. Now two men seen in the area reported in the early days of NB disappearing .. all I can say is I really hope work has been going on behind the scene on other possibilities as much as has gone into searching the river! Heart goes out to PB their children family and friends and to all who have missing friends and relatives .. the unknowing must be just horrendous!
I agree, there is absolutely no hard evidence she ever entered the water. It’s understandable LE makes this their working assumption b/c it initially appears by far the most likely scenario. But they therefore allow a potential crime scene to be contaminated.

Their investigation has by now cleary moved on. The appeal for two yet unidentified individuals in the immediate area the day before shows this. It’s always interesting when this type of information is released. They clearly want to clarify some circumstances around their appearance in the village.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyWobbles