Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe we’re entitled to the full picture.
I agree and personally I don’t think we should be exposed to it. Very disappointing to have NBs personal life shared in this way today. If there was a chance she decided to disappear for a while having her life spread through the media certainly wouldn’t do much for her state of mind.
Regardless still no body found in the Wyre!!

Imo I'm glad they have released the reasons as to why she was a high risk misper. Since her dissapearance social, media and theory's have completely gone through the roof. People are squabbling with each other continually getting false reports. Trespassing and anti social behaviour. This announcement I Hope will finally put things into abit more prospective.

The problem with the idea that NB chose to disappear but is still alive somewhere, is that the police still have no evidence she left the riverbank. They admit the Blackpool Ln/Garstang Rd entrance is still a possibility, but even there they've ruled out NB turning right towards The Grapes pub. The places where she could have gone are dwindling.

Personally I now feel she most likely committed suicide in the river. BUT. With it probably being deliberate rather than an accident, the evidence found by the bench no longer necessarily means she went into the river at that spot.

I agree and personally I don’t think we should be exposed to it. Very disappointing to have NBs personal life shared in this way today. If there was a chance she decided to disappear for a while having her life spread through the media certainly wouldn’t do much for her state of mind.
Regardless still no body found in the Wyre!!
I also don't think it is necessary to speculate and elaborate further on the personal health issues of NB as outlined by LE. It is enough to know the most basic facts in order to determine where or how to look for her. I think it was a bit of a nerve for LE to give out this much info. to be frank.

I am very concerned by the new news today. I feel less convinced by a suicide or disappearance than before, and feel more that a 3rd party or more than one 3rd party is involved. Feel very much more sad for Nicola. I had thought most likely an accident before but now feels even more as if set up to be an accident. JMO.
Spidey senses gah!

I’m assuming by welfare check and police car staffed by both officers and health professionals meant no ambulance? Possibly social workers? JMO

IMO and experience, the Police may have attended first and it may have been the Police who called for further assistance for a Health Team, paramedic, Doctor, MH team, or perhaps NB already had a professional in place who was supporting her.

They don't usually turn up together IMO unless an ambulance and Police are both called.

ETA " Health Professionals' could mean various.

Maybe (JMO) she was scared she was going to be convicted for what happened on the 10th. Which would then affect her job as a mortgage advisor. She would have to declare any criminal record to the FCA. JMO btw. But she seemed like she took great pride in her job. Ties in with her meeting her boss too.

Nicola could have come to some harm at the hands of a third party even if she did have an alcohol problem, but it increases the chances of an accident or suicide (edited to add: or voluntary disappearance) if her problem was at welfare check level. That’s quite serious, I’m a recovering alcoholic myself and have friends who have had police visits but it hasn’t been my own experience. My experience with alcohol abuse means I am aware of how easily things can go wrong, accidents and mishaps can happen, and feelings can go south. Of course, those who abuse alcohol also do put themselves in positions where they are more likely to be victims too. The police must keep an open mind and so will I but I do personally feel this changes the likelihood of certain events.

The problem with the idea that NB chose to disappear but is still alive somewhere, is that the police still have no evidence she left the riverbank. They admit the Blackpool Ln/Garstang Rd entrance is still a possibility, but even there they've ruled out NB turning right towards The Grapes pub. The places where she could have gone are dwindling.

Personally I now feel she most likely committed suicide in the river. BUT. With it probably being deliberate rather than an accident, the evidence found by the bench no longer necessarily means she went into the river at that spot.
Yes I suppose that is the key point. And she may not be found for days, months or years or never if in or past the river.

IMO and experience, the Police may have attended first and it may have been the Police who called for further assistance for a Health Team, paramedic, Doctor, MH team, or perhaps NB already had a professional in place who was supporting her.

They don't usually turn up together IMO unless an ambulance and Police are both called.
As a result of those issues, a response car staffed by both police and health professionals attended a report of concern for welfare at Nicola’s home address on January 10 th. No one has been arrested in relation to this incident, but it is being investigated.

Maybe (JMO) she was scared she was going to be convicted for what happened on the 10th. Which would then affect her job as a mortgage advisor. She would have to declare any criminal record to the FCA. JMO btw. But she seemed like she took great pride in her job. Ties in with her meeting her boss too.
Really good points. Do you think the meeting the night before related to a possible ongoing investigation in connection to whatever happened on the 10th?

In the last thread, a few posters shared the notion that LP released the nature of the ' specific vulnerabilities ' because somebody from the media had already been ' tipped off'

I notice that MWT tweets were posted on the last thread.

This tweet might be at the root of why they later went into detail? What do you think? Is it plausible? He seems to be saying that his own actions brought further disclosure from LP

Last edited:

ETA " Health Professionals' could mean various.
If there is a threat of suicide and they may potentially need a temp/psych hold then the police have to turn up with the paramedics. Police are the only people who can enact and detain and remove anyone's liberty in this country.

As a result of those issues, a response car staffed by both police and health professionals attended a report of concern for welfare at Nicola’s home address on January 10 th. No one has been arrested in relation to this incident, but it is being investigated.

That's quite unusual IMO.
Now I wonder if whether that wasn't the 1st time (Jan 10), there must have already been a team in place.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member