Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PA mentioned that everything was organised the morning she went missing.
Could she have packed things in the car that he had no knowledge of to help her leave maybe? I know a bag hasn’t been mentioned but maybe items could have been put in pockets as she did have 2 coats on. Just a thought. JMO

I have been perimenopausal for approx 2 years. Recently I went to go for unrelated reason and mentioned I thought I was perimenopausal and did I need to notify them for any reason, i.e tests etc. The response was, no unless I was struggling and thought I needed hrt.
My understanding/experience is that perimenopaise treatment is that its 'diagnosed' on symptoms rather than tests as our hormones naturally fluctuate a lot when you are perimenopausal so blood tests aren't accurate. Obviously other tests might happen in the presence of concerning symptoms or if someone was experiencing very early peri symptoms.

Nicola Bulley's family says the missing mother-of-two suffered a "crisis" after she stopped taking menopause drugs - as her loved ones revealed details about her struggles before she vanished.

Its interesting that they have reported themselves for that visit, it says:

"As a result of those issues, a response car staffed by both police and health professionals attended a report of concern for welfare at Nicola’s home address on January 10 th"

I wonder if the health professionals who ultimately make the decision on welfare calls have also reported themselves.

Because of the backlash I can't see a reporter fessing up today. ( if true)

So many strange things going on behind the scenes in this case, and I don't mean the tin-foil hat or conspiracy theory type people

Edited to add
speaking of ' investigative reporters'... MWT has now done an exclusive with.... Mail
' a scathing attack by Mark Williams-Thomas' who is now credited as being ' country's best-known independent criminal investigator'

According to him LP investigation is /has
'major failings'
'totally wrong'
'shocking'
' horrific'

which is in contrast to what he said yesterday wtte that LP must release the new info on NB

Because of the backlash I can't see a reporter fessing up today. ( if true)

So many strange things going on behind the scenes in this case, and I don't mean the tin-foil hat or conspiracy theory type people

Edited to add
speaking of ' investigative reporters'... MWT has now done an exclusive with.... Mail
' a scathing attack by Mark Williams-Thomas' who is now credited as being ' country's best-known independent criminal investigator'

According to him LP investigation is /has
'major failings'
'totally wrong'
'shocking'
' horrific'

which is in contrast to what he said yesterday wtte that LP must release the new info on NB
Says the guy who didn't suspect Stuart Hazell of killing Tia Sharp, even after being in the house and interviewing him for the news.

Criminologist who interviewed Stuart Hazell: 'I was not allowed to go into Tia's room'​

Mark Williams-Thomas, the criminologist who interviewed Stuart Hazell for ITV News yesterday, has taken to Twitter to comment on the news that body has been found in the house:

Says the guy who didn't suspect Stuart Hazell of killing Tia Sharp, even after being in the house and interviewing him for the news.

Criminologist who interviewed Stuart Hazell: 'I was not allowed to go into Tia's room'​

Mark Williams-Thomas, the criminologist who interviewed Stuart Hazell for ITV News yesterday, has taken to Twitter to comment on the news that body has been found in the house:
He also thinks Jeremy Bamber is innocent, which is another reason I discount his views on most cases. He seems to be disliked by several ex LE, including those that worked with him.

Last edited:
This attitude of shame is why it can be so hard for people to go and get help for their problem.

Snip >>

a former detective who was involved in the Sarah Payne case in 2000, told Sky News that the force have "completely destroyed" Ms Bulley's reputation >>

Nicola Bulley: Stopping menopause drugs 'ended up causing this crisis', family says.

N’s reputation is not completely destroyed.

The former detective wants any other woman to know her reputation is done if she has woman problems and drinking.
RSBM

Agree, such an appalling and deeply ignorant and unenlightened message to send out. As if NB having issues with alcohol/depression because of menopause is now the shameful damning sum of her parts and will, in his view, be perceived as such by the thinking public at large. When it will only, in reality, be a conclusion arrived at by people as woefully ignorant and unthinking as him.

As if she can't also be the lovely, happy, fully rounded person her family and friends know her to be.

As if the former negates the latter.

For serious shame, Martin Underhill. Take your ignorant biases and prejudices out of this woman's life.

Last edited:
Could she have packed things in the car that he had no knowledge of to help her leave maybe? I know a bag hasn’t been mentioned but maybe items could have been put in pockets as she did have 2 coats on. Just a thought. JMO

I was wondering this, was she planning to leave maybe?

I think that's an interesting point too. It seems as though there was a plan. IMO

What happened that day :(
Yes I wonder why the police have referred themselves and not the health professionals? Especially if it was related to welfare? What happened to NB that warranted an investigation in the first place and now the police referring themselves?

I was wondering this, was she planning to leave maybe?
She certainly changed the goalposts that morning as according to her partner one of them normally gets the dog
Sorted and in the car whilst the other parent sorts the children out- that morning we know from the CCTV and interview she did both. The latest statement from her partner also alludes that the police know more about her situation and that morning than has been released. With my whole heart I hope this is a personal crisis and that she will go home. With the relay of the police statement so many things have fallen into place about reactions, statements and interviews. The narrative in the press currently is inherently unhealthy MPs shaming the police for releasing the information, is the reaction the same when declared epileptic or depressed and on medication. Absolutely not from MPs, but as soon as people with those conditions are described by police as vulnerable the press time and time again pushes and pushes until they get the intimate details. NB was suffering from a medical issue, the narrative she has been shamed is appalling.

I think LP said yesterday said when PA phoned them the say Nicola went missing, he told them about her vulnerabilities and they deemed her high risk. Thinking back to the interview and this is JMO, he specifically mentioned normally getting an hour to himself in the morning. <modsnip: not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member