Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancashire Police had no choice but to issue that statement last night.
media had the information.
Also Lancashire Police are facing the worst and most sustained campaign I've ever witnessed against any police force.
aLSO they are the most professional force I've ever witnessed and speaking as a trained SAR this is the best co-ordinated SAR investigation I have ever witnessed.
Superintendent Riley is amazing...

Because how did they know the answers for to those questions two weeks ago - they couldn’t possibly have because they didn’t consider alternative theories and lacked a crime scene etc
The National Crime Agency is a totally different force in itself and wouldn’t get involved in a missing person enquiry ???
unless we want to view Supt Sally Riley as an habitual liar, we have her and her boss on record all the way through the 3 week period, consistently explaining that they were pursuing all working theories ( and giving examples of work in other areas - not river-based)

The myths around this - largely disseminated by sections of our media and some questionable pundits on TV - were so prevalent, I had to start to list the examples. here's a list from many threads ago.
UK - UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #10

Last edited:
My Gid!

How could anyone stoop SO low as to try and make money out of selling unsubstantiated malicious gossip that’s probably exaggerated beyond recognition, or total hearsay from people who love to see suffering?!
My Gid!

How could anyone stoop SO low as to try and make money out of selling unsubstantiated malicious gossip that’s probably exaggerated beyond recognition, or total hearsay from people who love to see suffering?!
Well you either quash it and release it first or you get them done I was going to say with slander but I think that’s just if it’s untrue? So maybe interfering with an active investigation? Please correct me sleuthers if I’m wrong.

IMO this is cause the Home Sec has demanded answers from LP ( I posted the link from Lizzie Dearden a page or so back. Dearden points out that our police forces operations are supposed to be independent of any government)

and because of the backlash it's very common for a force to refer themselves to IOPC

ETA
posting link again coz it's more than a page back on this thread
I was waiting for it to turn political.
Poor Nicola.

I wonder if anyone has dropped a weight on a line and plumbed the depth of the "deep water" mentioned on the sign on the tree.

I can't see the fisherman bothering to put that sign up if it was only 2 or 3 feet deep. Deep water, to me, would mean where your head goes under if you jump in.

Another thing I would have done, and presumably was done by the police, would be to find out where any input out output drainage services are. Including very old ones.

It seems to me she went in the River. I think the PA saying he is 100% sure she didn't is probably denial. If it isn't then by definition he must know where she is.

unless we want to view Supt Sally Riley as an habitual liar, we have her and her boss on record all the way through the 3 week period, consistently explaining that they were pursuing all working theories.

The myths around this - largely disseminated by sections of our media and some questionable pundits on TV - were so prevalent, I had to start to list the link examples, many threads ago.
UK - UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #10
I can’t be any clearer with what I have said which is MOO But consider this - why then did Supt Riley say when asked about vulnerability such as depression that it wasn’t something being considered at this time? Yet they knew from day 1 . I cannot continue to discuss this part of the issue with you because I’m giving you the information and I’m NOT getting into a discussion or situation of saying that people are purposefully lying especially the Police

Because how did they know the answers for to those questions two weeks ago - they couldn’t possibly have because they didn’t consider alternative theories and lacked a crime scene etc
The National Crime Agency is a totally different force in itself and wouldn’t get involved in a missing person enquiry ???
<modsnip>
They didn't announce that until Day 8 having conducted an intensive investigation as follows and they have always been open to other possibilities and stated as much.

Each of their press statements can be located on their fb page dated and detailed
The press who sought to discredit them were aware that the facts were available openly and publicly. They lied anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot like this post enough @Cluella DeVille .
This all smacks of Innuendo. Well, she drinks and she was experiencing menopause - OMG how many women do I personally know that could describe. Victimize the victim imo since you have no clue where to go with this - or maybe its just to deflect. I notice when a woman goes missing there is oftentimes a default to.. Well, she may have been emotional and needed time to herself or self harm or drugs/alcohol etc etc.
Even if she was unstable( which imo has nothing to do with it) - unstable people get snatched too lol. I do not think she is in the river. The strangest part to me is her phone being on the bench still tuned in to her call. Was she sitting on that bench when someone put her in a chokehold from behind and rendered her unconscious then walked off with her? Who knows! Has there been any mention of her family getting a private eye? I have been following the news but not this sub as closely. Thanks ALL JMO
In many ways it has transpired that the statement from LE, rather than reducing speculation, has actually fuelled it even more. Intimating NB's life and thought process was in a downward spiral with the focus cause being menopause and alcohol is just so distasteful and when the press get their teeth into information like that they tend to twist the knife and let's be honest certain sectors of the public can be so cruel. Perish the thought NB is out there, the message is not an encouraging one that there's a welcome in the hillsides to return.
Your theory of her not being in the river, I too remain unconvinced unless proven otherwise. I do have my own theory but we are limited to what is acceptable to express. I'm not aware private eyes have been approached, watch this space I guess! :)

Anyone can request a welfare check.

I live in the UK and I suspect a welfare check can be requested on various grounds. My housing management asked the police to do one on me after I had reported a serious crime incident in my building and then subsequently didn't answer my phone all day. Seemingly they were anxious that I had befallen some harm in the serious crime incident or had gone off radar for worrying reasons (I hadn't). I don't think they thought I'd harmed myself but what they did was called by them a 'Welfare Check'.

Diver Peter Faulding says his search for Nicola Bulley would have been different had he known about the vulnerabilities that have now come to light.

" ">February 16, 2023
He alludes to the fact he has never previously had such information withheld from him before, I agree, it would seem counter productive. But has he stopped to think that the difference between this case and likely all others he has worked on is on this one he had already started to give a running media commentary on it before he even arrived on site? He literally gave an interview from his helicopter while travelling up there...

She did - she was a barriste and worked alongside a friend of mine in the Crown Prosecution service at the HO for a short while

Starmer was the head of the CPS before he entered Govt as a labour MP and ultimately the leader of the Labour Party

Sorry but I was replying to this:
''The current Home Secretary , Suella Braverman was a colleague of Kier Starmer working on prosecutions in the HO. I think she thinks she’s on the inside with her demands ……'

Starmer left CPS office in November 2013, for politics and selection as an MP the following year Keir Starmer - Wikipedia

they can't have been colleagues working on prosecutions together in the Home Office & she wasn't in the HO til years after he'd stopped prosecuting 'Braverman was appointed Home Secretary in the new Truss ministry on 6 September 2022' ( wiki link I just posted)

I can’t be any clearer with what I have said which is MOO But consider this - why then did Supt Riley say when asked about vulnerability such as depression that it wasn’t something being considered at this time? Yet they knew from day 1 . I cannot continue to discuss this part of the issue with you because I’m giving you the information and I’m NOT getting into a discussion or situation of saying that people are purposefully lying especially the Police
People are lying though.
It's there in black and white.
Supt Riley did not lie.

Yeah, when PA said that usually they prepped everything together in the morning, but that the morning in question she’d already had everything prepped, it stuck with me because, as someone with suicidal ideation, that does sound like the kind of cleaning up behavior of a suicide.

And this was my thinking before we found out about her struggles.

Sadly, the additional information we’ve learned in the past day or so, only makes this more probable IMO. She was not in a great situation, and the events around her would have been triggers for me - for sure.
Sorry, what struggles are you referring to?

She came across very happy from what I’ve seen.

<modsnip: sleuthing victim’s family>

Last edited by a moderator:
What *hard* evidence do they have that the perimenopause and stopping the HRT "ended up causing this crisis". I repeat, WHAT hard evidence.
What ‘evidence’ exactly do you want? Do you think you are entitled to know what this evidence is? Do you not think that the family, police and other agencies have shared information to come to this conclusion, or do you just think that they have plucked this hypothesis out of thin air?

Last edited:
By omission
I will not get into an argument with you Kitty the hare
I am giving you the perspective of an SIO and my opinion from what I have seen and heard and if you choose to disagree then so be it - not a problem to me but I will NOT be drawn into calling people liars as per @Sillybillys instructions at the start of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member