Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's quite right. So they brought the children home, it doesn't say if NB was already there or not (they could have had a key or PA let them in) and then once she arrived home (if she wasn't already - it doesn't say) she asked them to watch the children while she took the Zoom call. She came to the door to see them out as they left the house. The children were home while she was on her call..."We took them home, Nicola had had a meeting with her boss in Garstang and she said can you stay a bit later because I have an important client coming in on Zoom. We said 'no problem' and stayed.

"I said we better go now and Nicola came to the front door, and I gave her a kiss and told her I loved her and that was the last conversation I had with her."

I mean yes I'm not saying she couldn't have dumped a bag, I'm just not sure it was the day before if she did.
You are right - it is unclear from that article whether they took them home to their house (the parents) or to the children's home. But the phrase "can you stay" sounds like they were at Nicola's.

<modsnip: no source link> she could have done a bag while they were at school and taken it along to her meeting. She might have been in a good mood/better mood, because she felt like things were falling into place for her plan.

Also - and I really hope this isn't the case, but think it is probably more likely, sadly, than her going into hiding for all this time - she may have been planning suicide, but not so close to home - to avoid the children seeing her body being retrieved etc. She may have jumped on the bus, gone to Blackpool and gone into the sea there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they are already in hot water for airing what they have done. Also (link some threads ago) they said it was still under investigation.
Not sure if this answer will be struck out, but suppose the welfare incident, still under investigation, was to have led to a court case. Ie. public. The stress oud be enormous.

I've just been watching the reenactment of Nicola's walk on Sky. I am struck by the ten minute gap, where she only covers 150m from where she is standing, to the bench where (presumably) the phone pinged. The timings and positions are based on sightings and phone location information. It seems to leave a gap of ten minutes where she would be standing still or moving very slowly for a significant amount of time. The TV presenters stopped at this point, to make sure they were on time target. When they stopped, they were very close to that strange brick building next to the river path.

I know it is perceived by many to be clutching at straws to imagine Nicola disappeared down the lane and out of the field, rather than into the river. But I wondered if, during those 10 minutes, she retrieved a bag that had been placed in the brick building the afternoon previously (when she was alone in the house and her parents had taken the children). That would then give her time to sit on the bench, with the phone next to her on speaker, while she removed that distinctive jacket and replaced it with something in the bag, maybe put on a hat and sunglasses, before telling the dog to stay and leaving at pace through the gate, before the man discovered the phone and dog,

Has there ever been any mention of missing clothing/a small bag? It wouldn't need to be a lot - a different jacket, a beanie hat, glasses scarf round her face. Then she could put the large gilet in the bag and without the dog, anyone who might have seen her that morning would not necessarily recognise her. JMOO, MOO
Equally, could somebody/some people also hide in the brick building by the river path and surprise her? I don't have up to date knowledge on the various CCTV, I appreciate the answer would be no if it is covered by a camera and been checked.

Sorry about your daughter.

No. It's unrealistic. How would she go unspotted when she's the most recognisable face in the UK at the moment? How would she have bought food, found a place to stay, kept warm, without access to money and people to help her? I believe she would never have left her little girls and also never have left Willow, so I'm still for the Occam's Razor - a simple slip down that nearby muddy bank while trying to harness Willow. JMO. MOO.
Well-There is still the case of the couple who went off radar in last few weeks as lady had just given birth to a baby and her male partner was on CP register.
They managed.

Personally I don't believe that she would put her family through the trauma. She loved them all and her dog.

Well-There is still the case of the couple who went off radar in last few weeks as lady had just given birth to a baby and her male partner was on CP register.
They managed.

Personally I don't believe that she would put her family through the trauma. She loved them all and her dog.
They had access to cash and were tracked moving across the country. Nicola... Nothing.

Is anger a usual response to something like this?

Sounds like reaction someone who was used to being in control would have if the person they are controlling has the audacity to leave unexpectedly.

Can't really say more as against rules here.

I thought PA's use of the word 'anger' struck me as being completely authentic, desperate and wholly in keeping with the absolute turmoil of emotions he must have been dragged through by that point, in front of the world's media.

And honestly, this kind of thing belongs elsewhere.

Ron it appears, spotted the phone on the bench whilst he was by the brick building...Good eyes IMO
@Simplistic67 We should consider what you have just said there seriously as you make a valid point.

Can you point me to a link of Rons interview please as there is so many non sleuthing posts on here its hard to see the wood for the trees.

It would be interesting to know if Nicola would usually take the dog for a second later walk, early evening (or later) perhaps. If she did and also did a similar route, then if it was a stalker adduction, rather than a spur of the moment, then surely they would wait for an occasion she was under the cover of darkness that the later walk may bring. I realise urges may overpower logic for an abductor in this scenario, but not getting caught must still be large in their minds.

@Simplistic67 We should consider what you have just said there seriously as you make a valid point.

Can you point me to a link of Rons interview please as there is so many non sleuthing posts on here its hard to see the wood for the trees.
It came up as a breaking news article on the Daily Mail...Ron also coincidentally walked upon a live Sky News reenactment and gave his account to them.

Just to clarify about Nicola's parents....do they live in Lancashire too, or are they in Essex where Nicola originally comes from?
They live very nearby (can't find source, but quoted in earlier thread).

JMO I also wondered if any significance to parents now living nearby, whilst they presumably brought Nicola up in Essex (her accent). Did they move up to 'help' at some point.
But could be any number of reasons, eg. could have all moved up North together decades ago when NB was a teen.

IMHO the menopause and alcohol info isa smokescreen for something else...I dont believe she would go on that walk if she was suffering as they have made out. TBH, i dont even believe she took that walk that day...

They live very nearby (can't find source, but quoted in earlier thread).

JMO I also wondered if any significance to parents now living nearby, whilst they presumably brought Nicola up in Essex (her accent). Did they move up to 'help' at some point.
But could be any number of reasons, eg. could have all moved up North together decades ago when NB was a teen.
Parents had a nearby business so believe it would have to have been established.

UPDATED: 12:33 EST, 17 February 2023
''A dogwalker who found missing Nicola Bulley's phone came forward today and revealed how he thought, 'this is not right'.

The man, who said he was called Ron, went public this morning three weeks after the mortgage adviser vanished in St Michael's on Wyre.

In an extraordinary coincidence he appeared on television walking his dog as Sky News recreated 45-year-old Ms Bulley's own walk.''

'He confirmed he had given a full statement to the police after finding Ms Bulley's phone on the bench at around 9.30am on January 27.'' rbbm

He said: 'Each day something new comes out doesn't it.'

''He didn't know Ms Bulley but recognised her dog Willow.

'I'd seen both owners of Willow walking this dog in the past, but while I knew their faces I didn't know their names,' he said.

Ron added that when he first found the phone he thought 'somebody had gone to toilet'.

He added: 'I got to about this red brick building here and I thought 'this is not right'.

'Then it was just a progression of things happening, you know. Because of the wallpaper on the phone we found out who the couple were, and the school was contacted and Paul arrived.'
1676657034915.png
In an extraordinary coincidence Ron appeared on television walking his dog as Sky News recreated Ms Bulley's walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom