Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

In this article it says the phone was locked until Paul arrived

He said I believe he had tried to ring her several times - which will be shown in the call logs of course - but I wondered why no one answered the calls

Now when you are in a Teams call (for me anyway) and someone rings it’s silent (it doesn’t ring loudly like an incoming call). But - if you found a phone and it’s on a bench wouldn’t u keep an eye in it. And if there is a missed call then can’t you click on the notification and it calls them back?

Who finished the teams call and logged it off ?

I don’t know the phone type - I’m basing this off my phone which is iPhone.

My next question is around the article about the houses being searched. House over the river and Paul searching another house. Wasn’t he told to go home stay home by police? Why did he choose to search that particular house?

I haven’t mentioned anything about medical conditions?
Is there something in what I have written that you would like to address, or me to expand upon?
Oh sorry, have I replied to wrong post? I was referring to the story the family said was threatened by papers.

But someone definitely spotted the phone on the ground, whilst another witness definitely spotted the phone on the bench.

My theory on someone tasked to watch over Willow will get easier to explain...once we get the true fact about the location of the phone. Its hugely important IMO
The last place she was sighted could have been IMO where the phone and harness were initially, maybe lying on the grass? There are no walls or fence to put them on so maybe someone picked them up and took them to the bench as it’s the only place they could have been put up off the grass? This is just from me thinking that maybe the dog ran after something, NB went after dog dropping phone and harness at spot she was last seen, someone has then came by picked it up continued walking towards the gate and the bench put it down then left. The dog knowing the route has ended up at the gate noticed it’s harness, pulled it off the bench( because that was it’s smell, it’s harness) but NB has not returned possibly still trying to find the dog? In doing so something has happened and she didn’t get to the bench at all? Purely speculation on my part, but IMO possible.

He said I believe he had tried to ring her several times - which will be shown in the call logs of course - but I wondered why no one answered the calls

Now when you are in a Teams call (for me anyway) and someone rings it’s silent (it doesn’t ring loudly like an incoming call). But - if you found a phone and it’s on a bench wouldn’t u keep an eye in it. And if there is a missed call then can’t you click on the notification and it calls them back?

My next question is around the article about the houses being searched. House over the river and Paul searching another house. Wasn’t he told to go home stay home by police? Why did he choose to search that particular house?
I mentioned this in another thread about no-one answering when he phoned as I believe you can even if it is locked. It was during the missing witness time about 10.30am I believe. He said he rang her phone twice and once on WhatsApp

I also mentioned before regarding the possibility of the calls making the phone vibrate which may have made it fall off the bench onto the ground.

IMO if you knew the owner of the phone was active nearby you might leave the phone alone specially if the activity looked like it might be important.

I don't want to go there.
The last place she was sighted could have been IMO where the phone and harness were initially, maybe lying on the grass? There are no walls or fence to put them on so maybe someone picked them up and took them to the bench as it’s the only place they could have been put up off the grass? This is just from me thinking that maybe the dog ran after something, NB went after dog dropping phone and harness at spot she was last seen, someone has then came by picked it up continued walking towards the gate and the bench put it down then left. The dog knowing the route has ended up at the gate noticed it’s harness, pulled it off the bench( because that was it’s smell, it’s harness) but NB has not returned possibly still trying to find the dog? In doing so something has happened and she didn’t get to the bench at all? Purely speculation on my part, but IMO possible.
This could be where someone jumped on her from the roof of the red brick shed IMO. If there had been another person coming it would have been awkward so you would need to wait until nobody else about. Not sure how one would be able to get the missing person back into the area though. Dog treats?

A reward would be thrashed out with police, news or TV lawyers to make sure no loopholes, like people trying to give info in the public domain, or making stuff up. It is payable only on conviction.
No third party involvement in this case so….?

But someone definitely spotted the phone on the ground, whilst another witness definitely spotted the phone on the bench.

My theory on someone tasked to watch over Willow will get easier to explain...once we get the true fact about the location of the phone. Its hugely important IMO
Can you share a recent source for this? Is this a more recent Lancs Police presser than 15th February? Thanks

I'm not one of the people who believe she's walked away, but hopelessness, not feeling worthy, there's many reasons she might walk away
To me, she didn't walk away. Nobody saw her walk away. She was doing all her daily normal things in the usual places. That is why I have always believed that this was a tragic, swift accident. JMO.

They did definitely say the phone moved towards the bench so it does seem plausible a random passer by just found a phone on the ground and it on the bench to make it easier to find.

Adds weight to my theory about her being jumped from the brick shed.

If the dog had been hanging around there eating tasty morsels she could have become a sitting duck.

Sorry if this has been asked before.
I'm curious that Nb's phone and Willow were found at 09.33 am by witnesses and phone calls subsequently made to R's wife and P's DIL etc. I get the impression they didn't stay in the area? Willow was tied up.
PW didn't arrive until gone 10.30am, leaving an hour for Willow to be left alone?
Did other witnesses pass through the area during that time, and have they all been accounted for? I get some people will not be quite sure how to proceed if they came across this scenario, but for almost an hour you think there would have been other passers by walking their dogs etc who would suggest dialling 101 or something?
I guess the police have looked into all of this.
It just seems strange that dog etc were found, but it took a long time for help to be called?
Sorry if this has been covered already.

Would anyone be willing to agree that far too much emphasis is being put on the dogs ability to follow? I personally have a dog myself and she is so unaware that on multiple occasions I've had to walk back 2-3 minutes down our walking route to find her, one occasions she was with two women who were saying "we just saw the dog alone and wondered why". She was so unaware and distracted that I'd walked far enough away that she'd have been lost, and she's a hunting breed.

Why can't this have happened here? I would actually be sure that If I sat on that bench and waited for my own dog to wander off that I could quite easily leave without her realising, and hence she would eventually wander back to where she saw me last near the bench and wait.

I'm just positing this due to the dog being by the gate/bench seems to be the main justification for suspicion of abduction.

Sadly I still go by my first thought and the same as the police. I believe she accidentally ended up in the river from a fall. I believe she will be eventually found in a few weeks washed up further down the river or at sea. I don't think the fact of her medical history has anything to do with this unfortunate accident. Just my thoughts and opinions. My heart goes out to her loved ones and hope that they get answers soon bless them all

Just wondering as NB and PA's children were at home during the night and also in the morning of when NB later went missing, would the children be legally allowed to be gently questioned about anything they saw/heard?.

This is a really different way of looking at it and quite possible. Would explain some of the conflicting witness statements reported in the media regarding where the phone was

I had wondered about that, how would that or could that be made possible? Where could the reward come from and if it was available would LE ask for it not to be made until all lines of inquiry were in exhausted? I don’t really no how it works but I would think that it would have to go through LE first? Or could anyone off their own back offer it?
As far as I know, anyone can offer a reward for anything in the U.K. Many people have done so, for information about a missing person or lost/stolen property.

I found myself thinking about that a day or two ago. If it was my loved one, and if I could afford it, I think I might offer a reward, especially after three weeks of searching with no success.
So would it have to be stated that reward would be for info that lead to LE finding NB (from info received and not just someone saying that they had, LE only. Because a convicted is not related at this point, no crime has been committed?

Sadly I still go by my first thought and the same as the police. I believe she accidentally ended up in the river from a fall. I believe she will be eventually found in a few weeks washed up further down the river or at sea. I don't think the fact of her medical history has anything to do with this unfortunate accident. Just my thoughts and opinions. My heart goes out to her loved ones and hope that they get answers soon bless them all
I have always believed this. It is the simplest theory, albeit an extremely tragic one.MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman