Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, does anyone local know where the dog poo bin is located nearby. Am just thinking if Willow did their business near the bench NB would ask them to stay there rather than putting the harness back on to go to the bin, say through the gate? JMO

Wouldn’t the fit bit she was wearing sent alerts to her phone, upon entering the water her heart rate would have increased and when the cold temperature of the water hit, the heart rate would of dropped, wouldn’t this of been recorded by the fit bit?

I don’t know - does a Fitbit do that? Do you use a Fitbit yourself?

I’m really not sure. She provides a lot of information that we all knew early on as part of the timeline and quite significant as she was the first to come upon a scene that really wasn’t quite right at all and started the ball rolling for getting Paul and police attention. Yet curiously she isn’t mentioned in the official time line and the second people to come upon willow are documented as though they were the first to find the dog and the phone so why has her interaction been excluded from the timeline.

It’s honestly really baffling. It was talked about a lot this week!??
Regards this first female witness, she wished to remain anonymous in msm. If you search for news articles, you’ll see

If NB did fall in the water as the Police are suggesting how would they know if this was accidental? What if NB had got into some altercation with someone and she was pushed? For instance it says dogs must be on leads at all times, some people can be annoyed by people who then let their dogs run free. There are sheep, free range chickens on the farm etc. Just looking at it from all angles.

My English Bull Terrier Roxanne was always getting in daft situations, she loved water and swimming, sometimes she would only go to the edge, if it was muddy there was plenty of times she got stuck in some mud at the edge of the water and I had to go and help her, I fell in once but it was a reservoir so I was OK but I lost my footing and fell in deeper, my Roxanne wasn't bothered and just carried on sniffing about! I used to take her harness off in case she wanted to go into the water so it wouldn't get soaked, IMHO I think Nicola has fallen in by accident, I feel if someone took her I think the dog would of followed wherever she went. If she went into the water to retrieve a ball it would be floating about unless its punctured then it would sink and I'm sure the police would of found it. I think when she was on the video call the dog could of got stuck by the edge of the water Nicola has put the phone down to help the dog and unfortunately fell in with that heavy clothing, if the dog was stuck or couldn't get back up from the bank it would be harder for Nicola to help her as her harrness was off so she couldn't pull her up she would have to get behind her or waist length to push her or lift her up, I've had to do that many a time, it doesn't matter how strong a swimmer you are the shock of the cold water too is dangerous, I don't know how fast that river is and how it would move a body. I'm praying she is still alive but its not looking good. The time frame is also making me think that she's fell into the water too, if somebody has taken her then I feel the dog would follow then it would go back to its harness so depending how far properties or the roads are would the dog be able to get back in that time when the witness found her? I'm praying she is found today/soon and she is alive.

The dog not being wet is pretty crucial, unless it dried in time, which I've said earlier would be very unlikely in the cold weather. I can't see how the dog could have ever been in the water.

Harness off and phone on bench is fine. Dog roaming around.

But, something made her leave the phone on the bench. I said earlier it must have been something that made her think she didn't want to drop it in the river, or needed her hands free to do something, get something. But can't think what could have been so important to risk being close to the edge.
Paperwork? Letter? Document?

The dog not being wet is pretty crucial, unless it dried in time, which I've said earlier would be very unlikely in the cold weather. I can't see how the dog could have ever been in the water.

Harness off and phone on bench is fine. Dog roaming around.

But, something made her leave the phone on the bench. I said earlier it must have been something that made her think she didn't want to drop it in the river, or needed her hands free to do something, get something. But can't think what could have been so important to risk being close to the edge.
Close to the edge without leaving a trace - even walking carefully I think you’d leave footmarks going down a steep bank. Or through the gate willingly, thinking would be gone for just a minute or two? Wonder if entered river at another point past the gate - no idea why.

If for stories sake I had airpods in and one fell out and rolled down the hill to the river i would probably jump up, without the phone, to get it. They aren't cheap. But tbh we have not been told anywhere that she had airpods/headphones.

Important paperwork but again would she take on a walk, unless she was meeting someone in regards to the paperwork?

Just going back over the crime statistics for violent/sexual offences since January 2022 in St Michaels Wrye for such a small community there does seem to be quite a number of offences that don't have any conclusion them and either unable to prosecute, under investigation or no suspect identified. I don't know whether this would be normal for an area this size or not but worryingly they all are relatively close to the area under current investigation. IMO

Local Crime Information for Wyre Bank, St. Michaels, Preston, PR3 0UP - February 2022

Local Crime Information for Wyre Bank, St. Michaels, Preston, PR3 0UP - May 2022

Local Crime Information for Wyre Bank, St. Michaels, Preston, PR3 0UP - June 2022

Local Crime Information for Wyre Bank, St. Michaels, Preston, PR3 0UP - August 2022

Local Crime Information for Wyre Bank, St. Michaels, Preston, PR3 0UP - September 2022

Local Crime Information for Wyre Bank, St. Michaels, Preston, PR3 0UP - October 2022

Local Crime Information for Wyre Bank, St. Michaels, Preston, PR3 0UP - November 2022

February 2022On or near Allotment LaneJuly 2022: Awaiting court outcome
February 2022On or near Allotment LaneJuly 2022: Awaiting court outcome
February 2022On or near Blackpool LaneJuly 2022: Unable to prosecute suspect

May 2022On or near Allotment LaneMay 2022: Unable to prosecute suspect
May 2022On or near Allotment LaneMay 2022: Unable to prosecute suspect

June 2022On or near Blackpool LaneJune 2022: Unable to prosecute suspect

August 2022On or near Hall LaneSeptember 2022: Unable to prosecute suspect

September 2022On or near Garstang RoadOctober 2022: Local resolution

October 2022On or near Apple Tree CloseOctober 2022: Under investigation
October 2022On or near Apple Tree CloseOctober 2022: Under investigation
October 2022On or near Blackpool LaneNovember 2022: Unable to prosecute suspect

November 2022On or near The OaksDecember 2022: Investigation complete; no suspect identified
I find that to be abnormal for the size of the place.

I know everyone’s talking about the Fitbit, but I’m interested in any headphones NB might have been using. Also, do we know the phone NB had?

My iPhone has a VERY detailed ‘Health’ section, which documents when I wear headphones, the audio levels, the devices I used (including wired headphones), and so on. I can see, almost to the minute, when I’ve listened to music, audiobooks, videos, podcasts, etc.

IMO, if she had been wearing headphones (I’m thinking earpod-style ones), her phone might show when she was listening to the call, whether or not the audio was turned up or down, and when the audio stopped/headphones stopped working.

As someone who has dropped more than her fair share of headphones in the bath/toilet/pool/puddle, they’re not usually very water resistant. Again IMO, I believe they’d stop working very shortly after someone going into the water. My iPhone (as an example) would show the exact time the audio stopped/headphones stopped working.

I believe the ‘Headphone Audio Levels’ of the phone would also show if someone were to turn the volume down, or pause the music, to talk to someone.

Going back to the Fitbit though…

Crimes have been solved by Fitbit (and similar) data. It will show when the heartrate was raised (such as being chased, falling into water and panicking, etc.) and then when the heartrate slowed down or stopped. I’m pretty sure these gadgets have auto and manual sync options, so NB’s Fitbit might not have sent the most recent data to the phone app, etc.

If the Fitbit had synced and the device stayed on/worked for long enough, LE would have enough data to suggest her heartrate had slowed/stopped.

All IMO.

This whole case is utterly heartbreaking and a painful reminder of how our lives and those close to us can be shattered in a moment. I can’t bear it for her family, especially her children. I also feel immense sadness for the dog who will be bewildered and aware she is no longer there. Yes, as an animal lover I find that painful too.
I do as well . Springers are gentle souls, they are easily traumatised and they don't heal quickly from them. They are very sensitive.

Someone mentioned up thread about any bins in the vicinity of the bench/gate, maybe the dog was roaming free, she picked up and bagged its business and IF the bin is before the gate left the phone and nipped to the bin. Could be why the dog was between the bench and gate. From then i have no idea obv...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist