Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going back to my suggestion of abduction and then removal, via car possibly. These are pics of the area. Which exit is the one without cctv cover? I have highlighted last location of phone.
I assume the police are sure Nicola was with the phone until 9.10 ish because of data synch between Fitbit and phone until a certain time. And they may be assuming that synching ended when she fell in the river.
It’s also possible that synching ended when she was removed from the phone in the other direction. Through the gate. And Willow’s reported behaviour could support this theory.

Removal through that gate seems to give a route to or through the camping /caravan park.

Presumably the whole park has been thoroughly searched. If she is not there, she could have been removed by car? So which of the roads shown is the one where they don’t know what cars entered and left
The path which leads from the back of the bench leads to a single walkway, after a bend in the corner it then goes two different ways right goes to allotment lane and the left goes towards Blackpool lane. I think it is the route back to Blackpool lane we are look at as I can't see anywhere from the daily mail video where there would be cctv. the allotment lane exit I think is covered as we saw an image from the lady with the red coat and small dog which was used to track her down. If you watch the daily mail route in full you will see what I mean. They may though have coverage of the entrance to the lane from Blackpool lane though. IMO

Inside 45 minutes before Nicola Bulley vanished on her favourite path

I’m going back to my suggestion of abduction and then removal, via car possibly. These are pics of the area. Which exit is the one without cctv cover? I have highlighted last location of phone.
I assume the police are sure Nicola was with the phone until 9.10 ish because of data synch between Fitbit and phone until a certain time. And they may be assuming that synching ended when she fell in the river.
It’s also possible that synching ended when she was removed from the phone in the other direction. Through the gate. And Willow’s reported behaviour could support this theory.

Removal through that gate seems to give a route to or through the camping /caravan park.

Presumably the whole park has been thoroughly searched. If she is not there, she could have been removed by car? So which of the roads shown is the one where they don’t know what cars entered and left?
If she was abducted near to where last seen in the upper field there’s that access road near where no cctv.
Would mean someone has taken phone and dog to that spot though which is a bit weird.
So 2 people and would presumably risk being seen and know the dog etc.
Makes the accident scenario a lot more plausible. Or if abducted at knife point or something the otherside of the gate & walked to the caravan park and then taken out in a car but would have been in the area I think under cctv so would likely be seen - if that’s right?

Our spaniels do a circuit and the river is 20 mins from getting home. If the dogs have swum you can tell when they get home. It was stated dog was bone dry .. it would have still been damp I think
I agree with you. If the dog was dry when it was found less than an hour later, it was dry.
Dry meaning didn't go in the river.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I don't understand how one eye witness saw NB in the field all the way from Garstang Road. If you check the 2 distances in Google maps, it's a loooong distance. Am I missing something?

The path which leads from the back of the bench leads to a single walkway, after a bend in the corner it then goes two different ways right goes to allotment lane and the left goes towards Blackpool lane. I think it is the route back to Blackpool lane we are look at as I can't see anywhere from the daily mail video where there would be cctv. the allotment lane exit I think is covered as we saw an image from the lady with the red coat and small dog which was used to track her down. If you watch the daily mail route in full you will see what I mean. They may though have coverage of the entrance to the lane from Blackpool lane though. IMO

Inside 45 minutes before Nicola Bulley vanished on her favourite path
I wonder if anything happened near rowanwater area whether someone could have gone the cross country back lane to the bench to place phone and dog? I know that sounds pretty far fetched but wonder if possible

That’s a very good point actually - when you consider other miss person cases <modsnip> they show you cctv images of the missing person and what they were wearing so it helps people be on the lookout. Now if they do have cctv of the exits and entrances why haven’t they released CCTV of NB earlier in the day showing exactly what she was wearing - sometimes a picture really helps. IMO.

I’m not sure they have captured NB on any CCTV or ring doorbells or dashcam it’s all witness statements. They have only determined that through CCTV etc they haven’t seen her leave. IMO

That she fell in the river is a very reasonable assumption to make, there is no doubt about that. There is a high probability that she did. However policing has to be based on evidence, not probabilities. We kept being told when Sarah Everard disappeared that lots of people just go missing and 'run away', whereas being abducted and murdered by a stranger is very rare. However the unusual was what had happened.

We're just watching now to see what happens. But assuming one thing has happened because it is most likely, without evidence, just seems a bit too complacent for my liking.
Spot on

If she was abducted near to where last seen in the upper field there’s that access road near where no cctv.
Would mean someone has taken phone and dog to that spot though which is a bit weird.
So 2 people and would presumably risk being seen and know the dog etc.
Makes the accident scenario a lot more plausible. Or if abducted at knife point or something the otherside of the gate & walked to the caravan park and then taken out in a car but would have been in the area I think under cctv so would likely be seen - if that’s right?
Thanks, yes I just went back to the timeline - 9.10 she was seen in upper field near lane without cctv.
I suppose if she was incapacitated by abductor she could be bundled into a car boot, while phone, dog and harness are placed on bench, to imply she fell in.
Police seem sure she was there with the phone though. Which I think they can probably be sure of because of her Fitbit.

So I am back to the caravan park / camp site.

Do we have detail on what searches have been done there by police?

I don’t think much has been said about her car?
What was it that was found in the car park also?
I briefly read something yesterday, but the thread has moved so fast I couldn't find it again.

I remember reading the police said they 'didn't think' it was relevant anyway.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Regards this first female witness, she wished to remain anonymous in msm. If you search for news articles, you’ll see
Yes I appreciate that, but you can still account for facts anonymously. The witnesses included in the official police timeline are never named and no one apart from the locals know who they are. The locals would know who that first woman is and it’s not the wider publics right to have that information. I’m just looking for answers as to why it was quite heavily reported about earlier on as key to the investigation and creating the timeline of events but it’s omitted from their official timeline released Thursday.

I think both the family & police are right - there's no evidence she fell in to river but also no evidence she went anywhere else. In the absense of any info, falling in to river is the most logical explanation given all we know. It is a bit bizarre though that the Police seemed eager to rule out foul play early on and still do now. Surely if there's zero evidence she fell in to water, you're obliged to keep an open mind? Police will know this of course which is what makes it strange. I think they're holding something back which makes them think she went in to the river but can't think what it could be...

I'm assuming forensics would have looked at type of footwear she was wearing and studied the area on the river bed for matching footprints. If a match was found perhaps that's what indicates she went in to the water but it's not solid enough evidence to make public?

Thanks, yes I just went back to the timeline - 9.10 she was seen in upper field near lane without cctv.
I suppose if she was incapacitated by abductor she could be bundled into a car boot, while phone, dog and harness are placed on bench, to imply she fell in.
Police seem sure she was there with the phone though. Which I think they can probably be sure of because of her Fitbit.

So I am back to the caravan park / camp site.

Do we have detail on what searches have been done there by police?
Which caravan park site are you looking at rowenwater ? or wryeside ?

I briefly read something yesterday, but the thread has moved so fast I couldn't find it again.

<modsnip>

Could well be the best comment I’ve ever witnessed on WS.

I 100% agree with you about number 1 above - are the witnesses reliable and telling the truth. The witness at 9.10 could have been the perp for all we know - the witnesses that found the dog could be involved too and fabricated the timings to suit them. JMO.
Was the 09.10hrs witness a man or a woman?
I think one of the witnesses (lady in the red jacket with a dog) was a woman.

Was she the 09.10hrs witness?

<modsnip>
I think it was the unrelated? I think it was also a few miles away? A suspicious vehicle in a car park whatever that means? MO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member