GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nazi-Satanism is real and dangerous – and big tech has given it a platform | Opinion

The convicted teenage murderer, Danyal Hussein, signed a contract in his blood with the demon known as Lucifuge Rofocale. In exchange for sacrificing “only women” every six months, Hussein would “receive faithful rewards” that would “consist of wealth and power” – winning the lottery, for instance. Just before lying in wait to stab the sisters to death on 7 June, Hussein bought Mega Millions Super Jackpot tickets. After the savage murders, Hussein spent another £12.50 on EuroMillions tickets.

Where could Hussein have gotten such mad and violent ideas?

The short answer is the internet. Building upon the BBC’s reporting, PA reporter Emily Pennink showed that Hussein “was an active member of online forum Becoming A Living God, set up by black magician E.A. Koetting”. According to his own writings, Koetting is part of an American cell of the British Order of Nine Angles, specifically the oddly spelled Tempel ov Blood (or TOB). TOB is too noxious even for other left-hand path Satanists; it is the same secretive group that took over the leadership of the neo-Nazi Atomwaffen Division in 2018 following the conviction of then-leader Brandon Russell.

TOB is closer to home as well. The Atomwaffen Division had a UK-based spinoff called the Sonnenkrieg Division, proscribed last year as a neo-Nazi terrorist organisation. Several of its members, including leader now-jailed Andrew Dymock, adhered to TOB doctrines, which as expert Ariel Koch has written range from sadism and sexual violence to the glorification of “mass-murderers and terrorists, and calls for adherents to engage in racially motivated violence depicted as a holy war”.

This is done via a TOB-run publishing house, Martinet Press, which pumps out some of the most vile texts ever written. That’s admittedly a very high bar; but if you don’t believe me, try Iron Gates, which opens with rape, child sacrifice and necrophilia and goes downhill from there. Texts like these were required reading for Atomwaffen Division members and other left-hand path neo-Nazis – in part, as one UK teenage convict put it, to “shed empathy”.

BBM

E.A. Koetting may have been deplatformed from Youtube and Facebook, but there is still the dark web. IMO the UK should change their laws ASAP and allow LE access to laptops and internet use of suspects in cases like these.

IMO the murder of Bibaa and Nicole was an act of racism, femicide and misogynist terrorism. Claiming it autism, psychosis or any other mental condition means moving away from the core issue.

Pc Deniz Jaffer and Pc Jamie Lewis were assigned to protect the scene [..]

Jaffer took four photographs and Lewis took two and one of the images sent to a female colleague had Lewis's face superimposed onto it, it can now be reported. [...]

Judge Mark Lucraft QC granted the defendants conditional bail as he adjourned sentencing for reports until December.

He told them: "These matters are extremely serious and you should be under no illusions when you return for sentence it is extremely likely you will receive custodial sentences, custodial sentences of some length for your conduct." [...]

During Hussein's trial, Mrs Justice Whipple had banned reporting of details about the behaviour of Jaffer and Lewis, who were referred to only as Pc 1 and Pc 2. [...]

Pc 3 was then approached by the defendants, who told her that the victims' bodies were inside a bush close to where one of them had been standing.

A while later, the female officer received a WhatsApp message from Jaffer - Pc 1 - containing four photographs of the bodies.

One of the images had the face of Lewis - Pc 2 - superimposed on it.

Jurors were told that the images were subsequently circulated by both defendants.

The court heard that the bodies would not have been visible from the path next to the bushes so, in order to take the photos, the officers would have had to move from their posts.

Neither officer was wearing protective clothing that night. [...]

The victims' mother, Mina Smallman, condemned the officers as "Despicable 1 and Despicable 2".

Met officers who took 'inappropriate' photos of bodies of sisters murdered in Wembley park admit misconduct

Astonishing that Jamie Lewis is still a police officer. And irritating that the reports keep referring to Deniz Jaffer as a former police officer. He wasn't former when he committed the crime.

Astonishing that Jamie Lewis is still a police officer. And irritating that the reports keep referring to Deniz Jaffer as a former police officer. He wasn't former when he committed the crime.

I suspect they are following some ridiculous rule about the timing of his dismissal. Just another example of how out of touch they have become. This, Wayne Couzens and the Daniel Morgan enquiry in the last 18 months - how on earth can we trust in the people meant to protect us?

Met cops who took photos of murdered sisters called them 'dead birds with stab wounds' panel told | Daily Mail Online

MetPolice officers who admitted taking and sharing photographs of two murdered sisters they were supposed to guard whinged 'Unfortunately I'm sat next to two dead birds with stab wounds'.

PC Jamie Lewis, 33, made the appalling WhatsApp comment as he and PC Deniz Jaffer, 47, were meant to be keeping the cordon protecting Nicole Smallman and Bibaa Henry's bodies secure.

Jaffer also took to the social media messaging app to declare 'I'm here now I'll try to take pictures of the dead birds', a police misconduct panel heard.

Both of them have previously admitted taking and sharing photographs of the women and are due to be sentenced on December 6.

Today they are before police misconduct allegations at the Met's Empress Building in west London.

The BBC reports the panel, chaired by Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball, heard Jaffer resigned as a police officer on 18 August 2021.

The hearing was told both officers left the cordon they were told to guard and took pictures of the bodies of the fatally wounded sisters.

PC Jaffer and Lewis were supposed to protect the scene after the sisters were found stabbed to death in Fryent Country Park in Wembley, north-west London.

Met cops who took photos of murdered sisters called them 'dead birds with stab wounds' panel told | Daily Mail Online

Police officers who took and shared photographs of two murdered sisters they called 'dead birds' were sacked today at a police tribunal.

PC Jamie Lewis, 33, made the appalling WhatsApp comment as he and PC Deniz Jaffer, 47, were meant to be keeping the cordon protecting Nicole Smallman and Bibaa Henry's bodies secure.

Jaffer also took to the social media messaging app to declare 'I'm here now I'll try to take pictures of the dead birds', a police misconduct panel heard.

Both of them - who refused to turn up - have previously admitted in court taking and sharing photographs of the women and are due to be sentenced on December 6.

Today they faced police misconduct allegations at the Met's Empress Building in west London, despite the fact Jaffer resigned as a officer on August 18.

Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball, chairing the accelerated tribunal, decided both men committed gross misconduct.

She said: "This was hurtful, dishonest and unprofessional behaviour of the utmost seriousness.

"I am sorry that our officers behaved in such a hurtful, disrespectful and criminal way. Their actions are shameful."

Lewis will be dismissed from the Metropolitan Police immediately, and Jaffer, who has already quit the force, would have been dismissed without notice if he was still a serving officer.

The hearing was told both officers left the cordon they were told to guard and took pictures of the bodies of the fatally wounded sisters.

Police officers who took and shared photographs of two murdered sisters they called 'dead birds' were sacked today at a police tribunal.

Both of them - who refused to turn up - have previously admitted in court taking and sharing photographs of the women and are due to be sentenced on December 6.

Today they faced police misconduct allegations at the Met's Empress Building in west London, despite the fact Jaffer resigned as a officer on August 18.

Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball, chairing the accelerated tribunal, decided both men committed gross misconduct.

She said: "This was hurtful, dishonest and unprofessional behaviour of the utmost seriousness.

"I am sorry that our officers behaved in such a hurtful, disrespectful and criminal way. Their actions are shameful."

Lewis will be dismissed from the Metropolitan Police immediately, and Jaffer, who has already quit the force, would have been dismissed without notice if he was still a serving officer.

I'm absolutely disgusted.

I hope they get a decent sentence, not some suspended nonsense.
Wishful thinking I reckon, sadly, unless the judge realises that the public need to see them being made an example of.

PC Deniz Jaffer and PC Jamie Lewis plead guilty to misconduct in a public office.

Last month, a tribunal found the officers committed gross misconduct. Lewis was dismissed from the Met immediately, and Jaffer would have been sacked, had he not already quit the force.

Joel Smith from the CPS says that by breaching the cordon, the two police officers assisted the sisters murderer, Danyal Hussein. His defence tried to claim the presence of forensic evidence from him was down to the Jaffer and Lewis compromising the scene

Joel Smith from the CPS, tells the court: “The offending stripped Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman of dignity in death.”

“More weighty given they were there to protect the bodies.”

Statement from their Mum, Mina Smallman read out in court: "they de-humanised our children."

She calls it a "betrayal of such catastrophic proportion."

Says hearing what they had done was traumatising "from that moment on I had flashes, imagining what their bodies looked like."

Mina Smallman calls this a "test case" "to send a signal to all those in public office, they will be held accountable, they will be held to the law of the land."

Bibaa and Nicole's cousin's victim impact statement is being read to court. She works for the Met, "but for how long? I can't be sure."

Asks PCs Lewis and Jaffer "what was it about your work that made you want to smile and laugh at their expense, and record it in a picture?"

from the live blog - a few more details

Proceedings have begun
Joel Smith, Crown Prosecution Service has begun proceedings.

The court has heard that both PC Lewis and PC Jaffer were members of a Whatsapp group called the 'A Team'.

There were 41 members of the group, including the two defendants, which comprised officers in the Metropolitan police.

PC Jaffer was a member of a WhatsApp group named "covid c***s" which had ten members, including PC Jaffer.

The other members of the group were not police officers.

Prosecutors have distributed transcripts to the press of the text conversations

PC Lewis superimposed his face onto the body of murdered sister'
Joel Smith, of the Crown Prosecution Service has continued giving evidence and referred to the images the officers had taken.

He said: "PC Lewis took the following photographs: Image 4984 also referred to as JAL/11.

"The image was taken at 04:36, using a flash and no zoom. It is a blurred photograph, with a tree branch in the foreground and the bodies of the deceased discernible, although blurred, in the background.

"PC Lewis deleted this image from his telephone at 09:45 the following morning. The second, Image 4987, was taken at 05:10, with no flash used and no zoom used.

"It shows the bodies of the two deceased lying intertwined with Ms Henry's back exposed to the camera.

"PC Lewis also took a screenshot of his own photograph at 05.22. In addition, PC Lewis created an image on his telephone in which he superimposed his own face in a "selfie" pose in front of the bodies of the deceased."

'Officers risked contaminating crime scene'
Joel Smith continues: "The bodies of the women would not have been visible from the path adjacent to the large bush where they were found, nor would it have been possible to take the photographs taken by the defendants from their position on the cordon.

"Accordingly, to take the photos found on their phones, the officers would have had to enter the bush itself, thus risking contamination of the crime scene."

"I'm here now, will try to take pictures of the two dead birds"
The prosecution has gone into more detail on the text messages sent by PC Jaffer to the "covid c****" group chat.

PC Jaffer initially sent a link to a Daily Mail article on the finding of the bodies.

He then texted: "I'm here now, will try to take pictures of the two dead birds."

PC Lewis also sent into the A Team group chat an image of a park showing tent but with no bodies, writing: "Unfortunately I'm sat next to two dead birds full of stab wounds."

PC Lewis has his 'head in hands' as prosecution continues
Prosecutor Joel Smith said their behaviour amounted to a “gross breach of trust” in their duties to protect the crime scene and the public.

Our reporter Holly Evans says PC Lewis has kept his head down for the majority of the sentencing and has his head in his hands.

Mother of sisters 'disgusted' by actions of officers
The sisters’ mother Mina Smallman has had her victim statement read out in court.

She's spoken of her disgust at the actions of PC Lewis and PC Jaffer.

She has said: "No one expects their children to die before them but to have two out of three die on the same night is incomprehensible.

"As parents, we are broken beyond words.

She said that the phone call which led to the meeting, where they heard of PC Lewis and PC Jaffa's actions as having an impact of "catastrophic proportion" on their trauma and grief.

She continued: "We were horrified, I’ve never heard of anything so macabre. What kind of people are they?"

Mina Smallman: "Text messages 'dehumanised our children'"
Mina Smallman is continuing her testimony.

She described the text messages as "pure misogyny" and said that they had "dehumanised our children".

Proceedings will continue at 2pm.
Proceedings have now finished for the morning.

Mitigation by the defence will resume at 2pm.

Met Police officers to be sentenced for taking pictures of murdered sisters

Defence offer PC Jaffer's 'unreserved apologies'
Defence lawyer Neil Saunders said that Mr Jaffer had made "unreserved apologies" for his action and understood the upset he had caused to the families of Ms Smallman and Ms Henry.

He told the Old Bailey: "Describing the two sisters as he did was shameful, the photos even more so, as well as disseminating them to other colleagues and friends of his.

"He recognises how totally disrespectful that was.

"From the character evidence we have put before you, he acknowledges what he did was wrong. He has let himself, his family and friends down and the wider police service of which he was a member at this time.

"He has offered these apologies at the time of this interview, at the time of the magistrates, entering at the earliest opportunity his guilty plea and his unreserved apologies."

Mina Smallman, the mother of the victims, visibly shook her head as Neil Saunders spoke.

Jaffer 'acknowledges he cannot right this wrong'
Mr Saunders went on to stress that Mr Jaffer continues to apologise.

He sad: "He does so again today, wholeheartedly apologising for the pain he has caused to the family of these two sisters.
He acknowledges he cannot right this wrong, he failed to recognise the pain and suffering that could be caused if exactly this came about."

"Jaffer had served over 2 years, he had only been out of probation a matter of weeks at the time he committed this offence.

"He had spent over 20 years in the city and no criminal issues at all ever arose. He resigned from the police service, and I would invite you to look at that as significant."

Mr Saunders has also asked the court to look "favourably" upon the second Whatsapp group chat (the 'covid c***s' one), which only included close friends of Mr Jaffer, whom he trusted "implicitly".

PC Lewis cries in court during defence speech
PC Lewis was in tears in the dock as his defence lawyer Luke Ponte spoke of the “real and damaging effects that this sentencing will have on his young son”.

In character reference statements, the court has heard that Lewis is a “good and loving father to his two children”, who is remorseful for his actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77
Back