Found Deceased UK - Nida Ul-Naseer, 18, Newport S. Wales, 28 Dec 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The release of that picture has done it for me. You really only see them when police are trying to identify someone or trying to track their last known movements. But it still makes no sense. Are they suggesting Nida disappeared on her way home from TKMaxx?

I can't see if it's a man or woman pushing the buggy either.

I've assumed its a man. Build looks quite blokish and no headscarf like the other females in the picture

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Why has it taken so long for someone within the family to come out and mention this publically?

This whole case is really strange. Whenever anyone comments on the Facebook page, Nida's brother suddenly makes a comment reiterating what they said on the police appeal video "please come home Nida, we love and need you, it's your birthday soon" but it all seems quite casual. Even allowing for the tendency for the Asian community to be fairly reserved.

Answering my own question; it is a TKmaxx store and Nida is pictured with her TWO sisters and brother. So I guess the baby is the brother?

Nope. After digging a bit deeper her brother is about 16. There is another relative (male) that has recently come over to Wales to stay with the family that has a toddler age son. No idea what the family set up is really. Very odd that everything is being kept so tight if there is nothing to hide.

I'm not a member so I can't see anything on the first one and not enough on the second to know.

This case is beginning to make me really cross. There are all these appeals for Nida to come home, including from her family. As though there is absolutely no question she is safe, well and able to come home. Yet this is a quiet girl who never left her sister's side and had no shoes, coat or money with her, for heaven's sake.

Where are all the appeals for public searches? I can't help thinking about the hundreds and hundreds of people who turned out to search for Mikaeel Kular recently. Nida isn't three years old, but I am sure the public would help. I don't think it is enough to just ask the public to look out for a living Nida. The police have been searching for a deceased Nida for some time now, in my opinion.

ETA: I've given up with the name thing. Family need to inform police of Nida's correct, full name once and for all, and ask them to amend their records.

Something, just something is soo not right about this

Nope. After digging a bit deeper her brother is about 16. There is another relative (male) that has recently come over to Wales to stay with the family that has a toddler age son. No idea what the family set up is really. Very odd that everything is being kept so tight if there is nothing to hide.

That would make five adults, a 16 year old and a baby (if the man and baby doesn't have his wife with him) all living in the same house. I was thinking this isn't possible because those houses are small. I believe three bedrooms, with one not even a double.

But according to records, Nida's home is listed as multi occupancy until summer this year. It would be interesting to know if it is divided up so that Nida was actually living in separate accomodation within the house, maybe with her sister or something?

http://www.newport.gov.uk/_dc/index.cfm?fuseaction=environmentalhealth.homepage&contentid=cont400481

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 10
Coleg Gwent have posters up I haven't seen before. I don't know if it's just me but it doesn't even look like the same girl. She looks so much healthier and fuller faced than the pictures we have seen so far. What happened?

https://www.facebook.com/CGSUpage

Gosh she does look different

It may be just too obscure, but Nida's hanging onto the buggy. Is she ill, needing support?

Also, it is a man pushing it, I'm sure. The way both he and Nida are holding the buggy means their arms are touching and they are very close. I'd have thought it would have to be a relative. Maybe her brother? If it's the man and baby who had recently come to stay, It would be a little odd, in my opinion.

Also, Nida looks as if her hair is uncovered again, unlike her sister? on the other side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 26
Her holding onto the pushchair kinda reminds me when my youngest was still in one. When my older child was playing up if we were in the street then I would make her hold onto the pushchair. I doubt this would be the case as Nida is essentially a grown woman but just reminds me!

It may be just too obscure, but Nida's hanging onto the buggy. Is she ill, needing support?

Also, it is a man pushing it, I'm sure. The way both he and Nida are holding the buggy means their arms are touching and they are very close. I'd have thought it would have to be a relative. Maybe her brother? If it's the man and baby who had recently come to stay, It would be a little odd, in my opinion.

Also, Nida looks as if her hair is uncovered again, unlike her sister? on the other side.

Yes she seems to wear her hair uncovered a lot - unlike the other females in her family. And yes the male pushing the buggy is Nida's brother.

Not sure - think they filmed one in Urdu too so I don't know if Mum spoke in that one. Otherwise I can't think why they're cutting short appeal video

Watching the video again, I can't help but think the family speeches are rather stilted (even allowing for the language barrier with the parents & the fact they seem reserved). It all seems very emotionless & repetitive. The only one who I've seen genuinely upset is Mum?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlove
Back