UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbm
I cannot find the link.

Last edited:
Talking of CPR

I had another training in my school last week (we have them every year) and the nice paramedic told us:

"Push the heart in the rythm of Staying Alive"

Ah ah ah ah
Staying Alive
Ah ah ah ah

Practise guys

It seems a common knowledge among medics around the world :)

more like Ballroom Blitz with a neonate!!

Might have just thought of something. The choc doc made ll the offer of using his car to get home. Now that could be a big deal if the journey was a fair distance away but she only lived a mile away. Even without insurance that’s not a big risk, I know plenty of people who would especially when trying to get on someone’s good side. Now the Doc may know she only lives a mile away hence the offer but I’m wondering if by that point he knew where she lived?

apologies if someone has already mentioned that.
im not sure they were that close yet or if that was known to him through other means.

Might have just thought of something. The choc doc made ll the offer of using his car to get home. Now that could be a big deal if the journey was a fair distance away but she only lived a mile away. Even without insurance that’s not a big risk, I know plenty of people who would especially when trying to get on someone’s good side. Now the Doc may know she only lives a mile away hence the offer but I’m wondering if by that point he knew where she lived?

im not sure they were that close yet or if that was known to him through other means.
I don't think they were ever close - wasn't she put on desk duty immediately after Baby Q??

I guess the ward must have been bursting with rumours/gossip/innuendo.

Who would want to stay close to her in such circumstances?

JMO

I don't think they were ever close - wasn't she put on desk duty immediately after Baby Q??

JMO

I'd assumed they must have been an item at some point, or very close, based on her crying reaction in court at the mere mention of his name. But now we know more about him , and know that crying is kinda his thing, and he comes across as a big softy... I've added the option that it may just have been a way to have an impact on him in court, maybe even an attempt to manipulate him into not saying anything really bad about her.

He knew that she was walking home, which in itself would suggest that she didn't live far away/lived within walking distance. But he may also have gone to the housewarming party, or knew her from when she was living in halls and/or knew that she'd left halls as she'd bought a house nearby

I’m sorry …. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s a duck.
Please someone convince me otherwise ?
I know the defence hasn’t presented yet but COME ON.
I would also add:
"AND feels like a duck in these particular waters" :confused:

I'd assumed they must have been an item at some point, or very close, based on her crying reaction in court at the mere mention of his name. But now we know more about him , and know that crying is kinda his thing, and he comes across as a big softy... I've added the option that it may just have been a way to have an impact on him in court, maybe even an attempt to manipulate him into not saying anything really bad about her.

JMO but he comes across as being much more into her than she was into him. He proactive, she only vaguely and never romantically reactive, judging by their txts. Enjoying his interest, possibly, but I don't think they were ever an item in any romantic sense. Friends, yes. Wanting more on his part, yes. Anything more on her part, my impression is no.

But someone she cared for and regarded as a friend, certainly. Which would make her reaction to him in the heightened courtroom context very normal, I'd have thought. *shrugs*

Last edited:
JMO but he comes across as being much more into her than she was into him. He proactive, she only vaguely and never romantically reactive, judging by their txts. Enjoying his interest, possibly, but I don't think they were ever an item in any romantic sense. Friends, yes. Wanting more on his part, yes. Anything more on her part, my impression is no.

But someone she cared for and regarded as a friend, certainly. Which would make her reaction to him in the heightened courtroom context very normal, I'd have thought. *shrugs*

Yes all feasible. I agree with a lot of that. I think he's providing friendship, sympathy, attention, medical advice, hugs, chocolate etc and hinting at what a good catch he is but I'm yet to see anything more than friendship.

JMO
I wouldn’t actually guess that to be true here necessarily. If she’s able to start a relationship with a new doctor and I’m assuming this is where the texts are going I wouldn’t think that the place is rife With rumours. one might think if there was that background chatter at many levels the new doc would hear it. This as well as LL own unsuspecting demeanour. I think they probably did get close at some point. Just took a while to get there.

maybe @Anxala might be correct as well, i would judge friendzoned judging by the texts but not sure.

I don’t think that reaction was not genuine as well, could be both either friend or interest but I’m really curious to know who the fella seen at her house was. the neighbours who saw them, the way they said it was more likely that they had seen them more than once.

looking at the timeline now for LL, I’m not sure I could see a relationship starting after being put on clerical duties. Which we are about a week from hearing. So I’m thinking this might be the only real opportunity for that.

I wouldn’t actually guess that to be true here necessarily. If she’s able to start a relationship with a new doctor and I’m assuming this is where the texts are going I wouldn’t think that the place is rife With rumours. one might think if there was that background chatter at many levels the new doc would hear it. This as well as LL own unsuspecting demeanour. I think they probably did get close at some point. Just took a while to get there.

maybe @Anxala might be correct as well, i would judge friendzoned judging by the texts but not sure.

I don’t think that reaction was not genuine as well, could be both either friend or interest but I’m really curious to know who the fella seen at her house was. the neighbours who saw them, the way they said it was more likely that they had seen them more than once.

looking at the timeline now for LL, I’m not sure I could see a relationship starting after being put on clerical duties. Which we are about a week from hearing. So I’m thinking this might be the only real opportunity for that.
Oh well

This ship sailed ages ago.

It just wasn't meant to be.

"Strangers in the Court
Exchanging glances..." lalala

Ooops!
The screen!

JMO

Excerpt from podcast

After 8.51pm (time as reported in court)

Doc: Are you okay?

LL: 'think so, just finishing my notes, can't wait to get home. How are you?'

Doc: Had a moment in the car, bit better now.

LL: Just walking home. Parents very grateful for everything. Nice to have some fresh air.

Doc: Your notes must have taken a long time. Had you documented anything from this morning?

LL: Can’t think straight, so took a while.

I notice no answer to his question.
His question that she didn’t answer.. is there perhaps a potential that he was purposely trying to get her to talk to him to find out information?This is close to clerical duties right?

His question that she didn’t answer.. is there perhaps a potential that he was purposely trying to get her to talk to him to find out information?This is close to clerical duties right?
She sent this text, two days after these messages, presumably to same doctor

10.46pm –
LL text to a doctor: do I need to be worried about what Dr G was asking?
Doctor replied that Dr G was only asking to make sure that the normal procedures were carried out.
LL replied that after Child Q had collapsed she (LL) had walked into the equipment room and Dr G was asking a nurse 'who was present when Child Q collapsed and how quickly someone had gone to him because LL had not been there'.
She continued her texts to the doctor, telling him that she had needed to go to her designated baby in room 1.

Obviously this is only a snapshot, but it looks to me as if there is some formality, or a bit of a stepping back from his side. I don't get the impression he was fishing in these other messages, think he was wearing his rose-tinted specs still.

JMO

Regarding the pain and screaming didn't baby o collapse a few times across the day ? It's possible if a person injured the baby purposely it could have been after the baby was unwell / collapsed the first time ...if the baby was unwell or semi collapsed at the time of injury they may not cry.

Is it possible that someone may try and injure internal organs to disguise a cause of death ?

Another thought..and that's all it is ..if the liver was injured and bled slightly...is it possible that CPR after an initial injury could cause further bleeding? ..hence unclotted blood on PM .. Will be interesting to see what both sides present

Idk - the shift leader wouldn't have asked LL how she felt about moving the baby unless she wanted her input/opinion IMO
Not sure.Nurse MT said it was an awkward exchange and that they were of opposing view points regarding whether the baby should be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1