UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If guilty

It seemed as if collapses/deaths strangely "energized" her - eg: enthusiastically "salsa dancing", betting on horses.

JMO
I don't think so. Neither of these appear to be effects of what's happened. The salsa dancing was very likely a regular (possibly weekly) event for her and betting on the Grand National wasn't even done by her personally, it was her dad doing it for her arranged via messages from her mum. That wasn't even initiated by LL as I think her mum asked if she wanted her dad to place a bet for her.

I’ve seen that “minne” a few times on one of the notes. Is it Minne or mina (her colleague) I wonder? That conversation minna thanking her for being there for her, for what I wonder? That conversation was obvs bought up in evidence for a reason.
Moo
Interesting about Minna. I thought LL's responses to Minna in previous texts was a bit off. Minna reached out to LL, gushingly grateful for all her support and LL is pretty much ' no worries, goodnight, see you later and then she pursues and guides a long conversation with Dr choc talking about how devastated Minna must feel, blaming herself.

Maybe LL didn't really respond to the doc's "wooing" because she isn't actually interested in men?

What makes you think that?

There were the conversations between her and Dr Ventress about them running away to start a neonatal unit in New Zealand together. Did wonder, if guilty, if that's whose attention she may have been trying to catch during the earlier alleged attacks but then there were a couple that were while Dr Jayaram was on shift too! The interactions with Dr V and Doc Choc just seem to be close friend level tbh. Even in her notes she says of Doc choc " I loved you and I think you kmew that" so sounds like it wasn't a relationship where she actually told him she loved him. Her comments about him on the notes come across more like schoolgirl crush than anything else.

IMO if guilty etc

Interesting about Minna. I thought LL's responses to Minna in previous texts was a bit off. Minna reached out to LL, gushingly grateful for all her support and LL is pretty much ' no worries, goodnight, see you later and then she pursues and guides a long conversation with Dr choc talking about how devastated Minna must feel, blaming herself.
I could be wrong, but if guilty, it sounded like Minna was thanking LL for her support when there was chaos on the ward... that LL herself had played a part in orchestrating, allegedly, if guilty

imo

When it comes to child 0, P and Q it’s almost asif, if guilty, it’s become a compulsion at this point. Surely, if guilty, any rational person would know that targeting 3 babies in the space of 3 days would raise eyebrows. Up until this point I think the whole ‘run of bad luck’ thing could have been plausible to the colleagues who didn’t suspect her. But when it comes to that span of 3 babies one after the other, all having contact with LL directly before collapsing, when there had been no collapses while she had been away on holiday, it’s just too much at once for one to consider a coincidence at that point. Why go for 3 one after the other unless you have urges you are struggling to control?

Especially when Dr B (I think it was) had raised the alarm the day of P’s death, it just compounded his suspicions when the very next day baby Q collapsed for apparently no reason. I think the hospital were almost forced to take her off the unit at this point, having had Dr B approach them the day before begging for something to be done and asking if KR would be happy if something happened to another baby. It was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. I wonder, if Dr B hadn’t come forward at that point with his suspicions, how long would LL have remained on the unit before someone else raised the alarm.

Of importance is the text she received whilst away saying that triplets had arrived on the unit. Then the very day she returned to work, one of the triplets died, then the very next day the second died. When you add that to all the other strange collapses/deaths over the preceding year, it becomes less coincidental and more suspect MOO.

IMO all these experts having testified that babies died/were attacked by an injection of air or insulin, really is strong evidence that tells us there was someone targeting babies on the unit. So the defence either need to have found experts who contradict the conclusions of the experts we’ve already heard, or agree that someone was harming babies but it was not LL.
All MOO

Nothing to be sorry about. it’s just my opinion obviously but I I haven’t seen anything even approaching an extreme from her with one exception. Yeh fair bit of weirdness though. The exception seemingly being a preference for being in room 1 but that’s debatable.
some comments and context for examples. She says “rubbish” as opposed to her fellow nurses use of the s word. Her saying the comments made about her role were “hurtful“ rather than her fellow nurses more vulgar “bitchiness” and that was in relation to a publicly insulting comment, her use of the b word isn’t even preceded by a emphasising word like f…ing. I’m surprised she’s got a sharp tooth at all tbh.

lol I don’t think I meant the word “tender“ I think I was looking for “tame”. Really really does seem tame to me and her fello workmates. “Conscientious“, “professional“, “not nice lucy”, teddy bear on the bed, “help me”, feels abandoned, likes pink and that note to me is plain childlike. Leave sparkles wherever you go lol.

Dotta might be right though, is she a really big wolf, with really big sharp teeth, and a huge appetite and is dressed like a sheep?
It could just be case of her alleged actions not matching the version of her that you'd built up in your head, even before the trial started, and then looking for things that reinforce that version of her and finding anything that doesn't, odd and out of character. When really, none of us know her or her true character at all.

When it comes to child 0, P and Q it’s almost asif, if guilty, it’s become a compulsion at this point. Surely, if guilty, any rational person would know that targeting 3 babies in the space of 3 days would raise eyebrows. Up until this point I think the whole ‘run of bad luck’ thing could have been plausible to the colleagues who didn’t suspect her. But when it comes to that span of 3 babies one after the other, all having contact with LL directly before collapsing, when there had been no collapses while she had been away on holiday, it’s just too much at once for one to consider a coincidence at that point. Why go for 3 one after the other unless you have urges you are struggling to control?

Especially when Dr B (I think it was) had raised the alarm the day of P’s death, it just compounded his suspicions when the very next day baby Q collapsed for apparently no reason. I think the hospital were almost forced to take her off the unit at this point, having had Dr B approach them the day before begging for something to be done and asking if KR would be happy if something happened to another baby. It was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. I wonder, if Dr B hadn’t come forward at that point with his suspicions, how long would LL have remained on the unit before someone else raised the alarm.

Of importance is the text she received whilst away saying that triplets had arrived on the unit. Then the very day she returned to work, one of the triplets died, then the very next day the second died. When you add that to all the other strange collapses/deaths over the preceding year, it becomes less coincidental and more suspect MOO.

IMO all these experts having testified that babies died/were attacked by an injection of air or insulin, really is strong evidence that tells us there was someone targeting babies on the unit. So the defence either need to have found experts who contradict the conclusions of the experts we’ve already heard, or agree that someone was harming babies but it was not LL.
All MOO
Re Dr B, don't forget that the anonymous female doctor, Dr Tea said she then brought up her concerns about LL's behaviour re the triplets up in a meeting on the Monday too.

But yes, if guilty, to think that 3 unexpected collapses in 3 days, including 2 deaths wouldn't ring alarm bells, IMO shows either arrogance, confidence, a complete lack of awareness or detachment from reality or a compulsion that you have no control over, despite knowing it might look suspicious. IMO if guilty.

But yes, if guilty, to think that 3 unexpected collapses in 3 days, including 2 deaths wouldn't ring alarm bells, IMO shows either arrogance, confidence, a complete lack of awareness or detachment from reality or a compulsion that you have no control over, despite knowing it might look suspicious. IMO if guilty.
It reminds me of Ted B's final deranged attacks in Florida - his ultimate downfall.

If guilty of course

JMO

Last edited:
Though Bergerac is odd!
As is whiskey, can’t figure this two terms out. Drinking whiskey in Bergerac? Or drinking both Bergerac and whiskey?? Very strange, they feature quite a few times on her notes.
Moo

I recall thinking the same ages ago but not really sure why I did.
For me personally I feel it’s that lack of romantic-style engagement when she talks with dr choc. Although messaging until the early hours with a make you’re not interested in is strange. Having said that she writes; “I loved you, my best friend” could mean loved deeply as a friend or more.

I can’t really determine why though, it’s just a vibe I had but in all fairness; why not consider if she was LGBT etc? Could be totally wrong of course but, I wouldn’t rule it out either.
JMO

Thye do sound like pet names but I hope they've explained wtf they are to the jury, even if they haven't explained to the public.

I imagine the police would have asked and if she said those were her pets names surely prosecution would say so but the reports just refer to it as random words which makes me think LL didn't have a reply when asked at the time. I wonder if BM will give clarity in his defense. Just thinking out loud here is all.

As is whiskey, can’t figure this two terms out. Drinking whiskey in Bergerac? Or drinking both Bergerac and whiskey?? Very strange, they feature quite a few times on her notes.
Moo

I always assumed Bergerac was in relation to the detective series from the 80s. Just googled it and I didn't realise it was a place or a brand of whiskey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo