UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can fly RyanAir to Bergerac from Liverpool, and JET 2 from Manchester. Both about 30mins from Chester, and are her nearest airports. I wonder if her and Dr Choc discussed having a trip there?
They did do a fair bit of discussing trips and holidays.

Could she be saving up items to be used for her parents, when needed?
Plausible but I have to say I’ve never known people to do this. It’s very odd, I have elderly parents and don’t save things up like this for when I might need them. When my gran was alive she kept having minor blackouts and yet none of the family (or those of us that worked in health/nursing) ever kept things like this for when it was needed. I’ve never known any of my colleagues to store things like this for when needed either.
Usually they tend to be items you have been equipped with by a specific service. It’s possible thy could be from previous owner of the house but that doesn’t explain the crutch in her bedroom.
MOO

Not gonna get back into the whole insurance debate again lol but I've known men having affairs invite the other woman back to their house while the wife wasn't there! Keeping all communication to Facebook so the other woman's number isn't on their phone or phone bill is another one. Not saying any of this definitely applies here but I wouldn't rule it out. In the grand scheme of things, in this case, it's a fairly minor detail anyway.
I actually wouldn’t rule anything out-
Dr choc was after all sending her confidential professional discussions between his colleagues- directly to her.
JMO

I’m wondering if the diary contradicts her police interviews when she said she didn’t remember some of the babies. Not sure which ones they are though. Why are we getting so many new details to some old evidence? Strange to me.
It seems that way; she’s writing notes and things like we have heard today in her diary/post it notes but can’t recall the fb searches or the babies. I actually feel as though her diary and all this paperwork and post it note’s contradict what she said in the police interviews; she seems to have dozens of patients/names and dates stashed away in her house.
MOO

And of those 256 sheets the 21 that related to the babies in this case were found together. 17 in the Morrisons bag and then 4 in the Ibiza bag.
Yes. This is a very good point. There was clearly something that these handover sheets had in common. Also, why would there be notes written about babies in this trial on the back of a handover sheet that they're not included on?

I've just read today's updates with my jaw open. Are they not sitting tomorrow to give everyone (including us!) a day to recover?

I'm so disappointed they're not getting to see clips of the actual interviews.

Do you think it's possible that they've now opted not to show the interviews because LL has instead decided she will take the stand?

JMO

"A distressed Letby wiped away tears as photographs of her bedroom – taken by a crime scene investigator – appeared on screen in court"
If I were on the jury this would really wind me up. LL seemingly crying because she misses her bedroom, yet she hasn't shed a tear in court for any of the parents who are missing their babies.

Me, me, me.

IMO

Do you think it's possible that they've now opted not to show the interviews because LL has instead decided she will take the stand?
I have a feeling that if she was taking the stand there would be no need to go through her police interviews, because it's usually the only way they can get the defendant's version to the jury. But if she were to give a different answer on the stand they would bring out her police interview to ask why her answer had changed.

If I were on the jury this would really wind me up. LL seemingly crying because she misses her bedroom, yet she hasn't shed a tear in court for any of the parents who are missing their babies.

Me, me, me.

IMO
It’s clearly provoked something in her, whatever that may be. Yet I agree completely, not a single tear for those babies and their families. Just for the voice of dr choc and the image(s) of her house.

JMO

Loll i have no idea i just heard cats mentioned & they do sound like names of cats.
Humans wiv them nicknames seems a bit odd haha
A very obscure suggestion, but could these be nicknames for unborn twins that she lost? When people are pregnant they often give the baby a random nickname. It might also explain the room that was decorated like a nursery. JMO and probably way off the mark.

The article also says that there was a raft of paperwork found, including handover sheets, that related to the 250 shifts she worked between June 2015 and June 2016. So everything found was from the year the charges relate to according to this report.
I don't even know what to say about this.

I have a feeling that if she was taking the stand there would be no need to go through her police interviews, because it's usually the only way they can get the defendant's version to the jury. But if she were to give a different answer on the stand they would bring out her police interview to ask why her answer had changed.
Ah, yes. Good point.

Based on the notes that have been in evidence today I think the defense could argue that she isn't mentally stable enough to take the stand.

The article also says that there was a raft of paperwork found, including handover sheets, that related to the 250 shifts she worked between June 2015 and June 2016. So everything found was from the year the charges relate to according to this report.

To me it seems much more likely she accessed all these documents when she undertook her own investigation in a bid to get her job back. These hospital documents were probably accessed in bulk through her move to office area of hospital or via staff at hospital (either through official means or otherwise).

I think the notes in the diary were retroactively entered when she was trying to piece everything together for her own purposes.

A very obscure suggestion, but could these be nicknames for unborn twins that she lost? When people are pregnant they often give the baby a random nickname. It might also explain the room that was decorated like a nursery. JMO and probably way off the mark.

I don't even know what to say about this.
I can’t help but wonder if she’s lost a child/ren. If guilty, none of this could ever excuse her actions, yet she seemed/seems quite troubled by the very point of some of the ramblings we’ve read today.
I’ve actually tried to see what it is behind the books on her bedside table; actually looks like a baby monitor and there is a plug socket right directly below that chest of drawers. I could be completely wrong.

What I do find concerning; is her comment about “nobody knows what really happened” (or similar to those words).. so clearly something has happened- OR does she genuinely not actually even know herself? She’s mentioned blips and tremors etc before, had she had some kind of memory recall problem where she’s done harm unintentionally and now she’s not even sure herself??

The whole thing is extremely very very strange.
JMO

To me it seems much more likely she accessed all these documents when she undertook her own investigation in a bid to get her job back. These hospital documents were probably accessed in bulk through her move to office area of hospital or via staff at hospital (either through official means or otherwise).

I think the notes in the diary were retroactively entered when she was trying to piece everything together for her own purposes.
Detective Bergerac letby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member