UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mean that she is kept in solitary?
Is she in jail or in prison?

Jails are for those awaiting trials, verdicts, with less strict discipline IMO.
I use to work in prisons in the UK 10 years ago, people classed as 'vulnerable' prisoners as she would be, are separated from the general prison population and kept apart for obvious reasons. Even while on trial - they are allocated with other vulnerable prisoners in the same unit/wing. With separate exercise/food times etc.

Ah yes, a ginger and white boy cat, and it looks like there's another card/paper behind the diary, the same as Smudge's that I assume is Tigger's.

ETA Although it could just be one big sheet
I can't see the cat images.

I can't see the cat images.

1682363542611.png

This pic. See the top right-hand white sticker above the green post-it? It gives Smudge details and the green post-it covers the upper part of the cat.

PS. That post-it positioning may be deliberate. Smudge may have requested anonymity.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. It could be stating what she thinks she's being accused of.
Really?
Was she even aware of those particular accusations?

This note seems to me a kind of (alleged) "suicide note" - left in a diary, apart from other notes.
Easy to find.

JMO

Really?

This note seems to me a kind of (alleged) "suicide note" - left in a diary, apart from other notes.
Easy to find.

JMO
Remember doc choc mentioned the above average mortality rates at the coch. Ll herself mentioned the two deaths before the suspension from the unit. She would have a idea at least.

So this is Smudge's police mug shot? They didn't show the full face to protect his identity, I guess.
I thought it was just a random pic of a cat as it doesn't look ginger and the info says Smudge is ginger and white. It looks like the paperwork you get when you insure a pet, with the info about name breed, colour, age, owner

geez it’s all so out of place. I’ll be damned if someone capable of that which is alleged would have a card with those details of a cat on. Jmo though and I don’t want nor need anyone else’s on it thankyou.
It's a vaccination record book from the vets! That's how they print the pet details on the sticker they put on them.

I thought it was just a random pic of a cat as it doesn't look ginger and the info says Smudge is ginger and white. It looks like the paperwork you get when you insure a pet, with the info about name breed, colour, age, owner
Yeah, it's the vaccination record, I think. My dog's record book has a similar sticker on it.

Really?

Easy to find.

JMO
That note would have been written after she became aware of a police investigation, so at least 2017? Why would she leave it in her 2016 diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1