UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if you aren't a smoker and don't want to go outside in possibly appalling weather just so that some people can submit to their personal vice?
easy, you just vape.

has squish or the ws attendant to the trial today posted their account yet?

Mini update during lunch:

Judge Goss seems like a bumbling sweet grandad and keeps stumbling over his words. Sometimes really badly, including solemnly saying that Baby M did *not* recover from his vigorous resuscitation, when he actually survived.

There was lots and lots of medical detail for Baby M but I’m still none the wiser about Baby N - it’s just not clear to me and I hope it’s clarified after lunch.

The judge referenced the lengthy text conversation when she was supposed to be feeding a baby (not in the charges), and is accused of plunging a feed in order to keep texting. The judge said this conversation included Lucy using the acronym “ffs”, complaining something or other about Melanie Taylor, and a conversation about something said by Dr Choc, which the judge said included the comment about “go commando, which the defendant said she doesn’t know what it means”.

It was quite funny to me because this detail was a bit random and not in keeping with the rest of the medical-type summing up. I guess it’s just to reiterate because LL made a big deal about supposedly not swearing, and she was made to clarify “ffs” under cross exam. And obviously the go commando lie was ridiculous.

The way the judge said it sounded like he was saying Dr Choc commented about “go commando” which is not true, it was a female nurse friend of LL’s.

Court 8 (viewing court) is very busy - more than twice as busy as when I came to view LL’s cross exam. Absolutely packed with fellow trial watchers.

Court 7 looked comparatively empty in the public gallery.

Someone near me smells strongly of garlic and I can smell farts in the vicinity, so I’m aiming to move when I go back in.

Very briefly managed to see LL on screen. Her hair looks even longer than last month and is about bra length. She seemed very relaxed and unbothered and got up with her prison officers to go to lunch like it was a normal and uninteresting day at the office.

Now shamelessly loitering outside court 7.

I find that really interesting actually. Might just be me but I can see a similarity About that and what I think cs2c said in that she appeared resigned.

is this Lucy Letby the woman rather than Lucy letby the girl we have seen her to be in her texts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper