VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Chester Standard:

“On Monday, July 17, trial judge Mr Justice James Goss said only 10 of the 12 jurors were present, and that meant no deliberations could take place.

He said it was not yet known when the next day of deliberations would be able to take place.”

:oops::oops:

From the Chester Standard:

“On Monday, July 17, trial judge Mr Justice James Goss said only 10 of the 12 jurors were present, and that meant no deliberations could take place.

He said it was not yet known when the next day of deliberations would be able to take place.”

:oops::oops:

OH OH---that doesn't sound good.

It’s a Monday, we have all over done it on a Sunday night when we know we shouldn‘t! I hope lots of water helps and all are back together in the morning. Sorry for my bad thoughts, I just feel so desperately for the families.

You would think the absentees could ring in advance to let the court know, to save everyone a wasted journey.
It is possible that they do. When I went there and it was called off the judge said he "was made aware over the weekend" but I think the jury and everyone still has to attend to hear the news from the judge in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member