UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole handwriting analysis thing strikes me as being very much of a similar nature to lie detectors, ie; pseudoscientific nonsense, quite frankly.

It's also heavily based on the bloomin' obvious - I mean, someone who writes things like HATE and HELP ME in big capitals and uses multiple strokes of the pen for each letter is clearly making some attention seeking point and is obviously in deep mental trauma!

As I mentioned a few days ago - it's the Mail reverting to type after some actually really good reporting during the trial.

and as someone who has similar handwriting, especially the slanting one way then the other, I had to laugh

I wonder what Father Christmas will bring for LL. I reckon a diary.
a variety of medical equipment? ;) ( Garage photos)

Ofc you all must have discussed it a million times over the last 12 months but did anybody come up with a explanation as to why she had a commode?

a variety of medical equipment? ;) ( Garage photos)

Ofc you all must have discussed it a million times over the last 12 months but did anybody come up with a explanation as to why she had a commode?

Re. the commode, the most common suggestion is that it was left behind by a previous owner. I suppose it might be related to the "knee surgery".

Re. the commode, the most common suggestion is that it was left behind by a previous owner. I suppose it might be related to the "knee surgery".
Do you know whether the white chair is also something ' medical' / physio? ( next to the beige commode)
I can't make that out either, is the pedal placed on top a part of the same chair contraption? Baby killer nurse's 'treasure trove' of sick souvenirs from victims

wondering if a colleague got them both for her, or simply at LL's request post knee surgery? OH had two knee surgeries in his 40s ( sports ACL in one, meniscal tear in other), he didn't come home with anything like this. Alt - can't see any stickers. So parents could be an option too Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 11.04.38.png

Last edited:
Do you know whether the white chair is also something ' medical' / physio? ( next to the beige commode)
I can't make that out either, is the pedal placed on top a part of the same chair contraption? Baby killer nurse's 'treasure trove' of sick souvenirs from victims

wondering if a colleague got them both for her, or simply at LL's request post knee surgery? OH had two knee surgeries in his 40s ( sports ACL in one, meniscal tear in other), he didn't come home with anything like this. Alt - can't see any stickers. So parents could be an option too View attachment 448629
It was probably a Valentines gift from The Milky Bar Kid

Yeah, the grand unveiling at Cheshire Oaks retail car park. In his boot. In the rain
No wonder it ' fizzled out' in early 2018 ( she claimed)

Seriously though, have answered my own question.
Online the pedal chairs are often recommended for older people who have knee replacement surgery ( or partial knee surgery)

wondering if a colleague got them both for her, or simply at LL's request post knee surgery? OH had two knee surgeries in his 40s ( sports ACL in one, meniscal tear in other), he didn't come home with anything like this. Alt - can't see any stickers. So parents could be an option too View attachment 448629
The white framed chair on the left of centre is a shower chair. It's to enable anyone who can't stand for the length of time it takes to shower to shower safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf