Found Deceased UK - Petra Srncova, 32, senior nurse assistant, London, 28 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Czech Embassy withdrew the article about the search (article "expired")

English version

Just noticed that the Embassy's website mentions her working the Snow Leopard ward. A quick Google search and turns out this focuses on children with LTV (long-term ventilation) needs and, also, those who require neurorehabilitation. Don't get me wrong, being a nursing assistant anywhere/on any ward is definitely not an easy job, but the Snow Leopard children certainly seem to necessitate a lot more attention, dedication and patience than most.

I honestly don't like how they refer to this as coming "after days of appeals for information". There was one appeal and that was done yesterday, eight days after she'd been reported as missing and thirteen days after she'd last been seen. JMO, but I would have expected Met Police to do so waaaay earlier...

Agreed. To be honest, I only heard about this as a missing persons case yesterday even though I only live 15 min walk away. There was nowhere near enough publicity even within the local area.

I honestly don't like how they refer to this as coming "after days of appeals for information". There was one appeal and that was done yesterday, eight days after she'd been reported as missing and thirteen days after she'd last been seen. JMO, but I would have expected Met Police to do so waaaay earlier...

I think it's a bit bloody bold to say that police 'found' Petra, too! They even say in the article a member of the public alerted the authorities after some kids came across her body. How awfully sad for everyone involved.

The fact that the body was found in the bushes by a group of children is just terrible.. I am speecheless. RIP Petra...

So far it sounds like all you locals are in agreement that its a tiny yet very frequented park..makes it unlikely she has been there that long undiscovered...but then Sabina Nessa's body in Kidbrook was also in a busy park just by her flat and she was covered by leaves... :(

Does anybody think that it could be a suicide? Or do you think its more likely foyl play...? IMO it could be both ways tbh...

Does anybody think that it could be a suicide? Or do you think its more likely foyl play...? IMO it could be both ways tbh...

Suicidal people wouldn't be likely to withdraw cash, I'd wager.

ETA: A nurse in the children's hospital probably wouldn't choose that particular location if she was looking to end her life, either...

I think it's a bit bloody bold to say that police 'found' Petra, too! They even say in the article a member of the public alerted the authorities after some kids came across her body. How awfully sad for everyone involved.
Absolutely horrible and sooo unfair on the kids to have to be part of this...and unfair on Petra too...at least the park coyld have been searched for her :(

My guess is that if this was foul play, she was moved to the park very recently at night. That's the only way I can account for her body only just being discovered.

I walked past the park last night at approx 6PM and the gates were still open even though it was incredibly dark by then. I'm not sure what time/if they close the gates at night.

ETA: A nurse in the children's hospital probably wouldn't choose that particular location if she was looking to end her life, either...

May I ask what makes you think that it was unlikely place for a nurse? I am just curious..you may well be right. Tbh i am kind of hoping it was not another sexually motivated attack :(

This is extremely upsetting to hear.

I thought with the way it was being reported — length of time to reach the press, and low-key tone — the implication the public should take was that it was a suspected suicide or missing woman who could be in danger to herself, but various aspects sound more sinister now. The gap of two weeks to be found in that location is puzzling, either way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221
Back