GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link above..

"There was a conversation between Becky and her stepmother that morning when she returned home," he said. "There were other people in the house at that time.

So who were these other people? Dad said he was "at work" didn't he?

For those asking about cctv,not sure but around her house probably none, if she'd made it to Church Road which is the main road running through St George/Redfield into town,there would be more pubs,businesses etc to capture her image.

Would have thought we would have heard about any footage by now though.

MOO

Who were the other people in the house when Becky supposedly left, why haven't they commented on anything? In my opinion she never left the house.

That's what I don't understand. It says above that when Rebecca spoke to her step mum, there were other people in the house at the time. They'll probably know who else was there but they just haven't mentioned it for whatever reason. Step mum should obviously know too. They'll definitely know a lot more than what's being reported I'm sure.

Do we know if Dad was at work? Could there have been a Father Daughter argument and he was taking away her electronics as punishment and it got out of control causing her death?

You can walk up/ down her street on Google Maps, and there were no cameras as I could see.
Mainly anti-burglar lights, but no cameras.

(Google map Crown Hill Bristol)

Do we know if Dad was at work? Could there have been a Father Daughter argument and he was taking away her electronics as punishment and it got out of control causing her death?

Police won't confirm that at this stage. Which is very telling to me. Quick phone call to work would confirm what time he was in that day.

Did the neighbors see any vehicles at Becky's house, or just the "white van" which could have been borrowed to transport Becky (hate to say that!!)

@BeebJournalist: Police say the search for Becky Watts has 'intensified'. The 16-year-old hasn't been seen for 8 days. #FindBecky

@BeebJournalist: In a statement today they said: 'We have drafted in search dogs from South Wales Police and colleagues from Wiltshire, D&C and Glos Police.'

My first post on this thread.. I've not said anything about any of this yet as i think its all beyond obvious what happened here, but...
The DS of the major crimes unit taking over means only one thing.
Really, any other reason given is a smokescreen.
So sorry for becky, poor girl.

Same haha! I'm 22 & won't go to the doctors/hospital alone. Especially if there's needles involved as I'm absolutely terrified of them!

Hi all! This is my first post.

I think that the reason this is not in msm is because the police already have an idea of what happened and therefore don't need to make such large public appeals. Additionally I don't think the police can yet verify the timeline of events and that's the reason they won't confirm whether dad at work or not, purposely leaving this out to give the opportunity for anyone with sightings of dad during this time to come forward. I also think that the time of 11.15 of last time anyone saw her was given purposefully to relate with time if text message sent to phone by friend a few minutes earlier. I think someone else read the text and for whatever reason then gave last time they saw her to be shortly after. I am inclined to think wed evening is when events unfolded and gathering of people at house on Thursday morning is related. I think there will be several people involved in cover up if something sinister has happened that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli