GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished work and weighing in- ok so I am always wrong about these things.... I was CONVINCED Sierra La Mar's family knew more than they were saying and they were entirely innocent. And here I don't think the dad had anything to do with it and I hope for once I am right. The problem is- from what I can see and please correct me if i am wrong- he first mentioned the white transit van- said a neighbour saw one- but no facts on it- no photos circulated- no mention of it from police.

His post was downright weird- the fact that he posted it several times would probably have a lot more to do with him not being tech savvy IMO. He could be clutching at straws for anything that could help.

Also we have no idea who she stayed with the night before- but these are 16 year old children who live in Bristol- I am fairly certain as a parent I would be doing all I could to be keeping my child's name out of the spotlight and media. There is no way I would want my child involved in the case by name to protect them. I mean nobody knows what happened and that would immediately say to me my child would be potentially in danger and not a hope in hell would I give permission for anything to go out about them. Would that account for it?

As for the dramatic amount of vans... this is turning into a big case- I am not surprised they are going all out. After the Tia Sharpe investigation, they are very much in the public eye still and they would not be forgiven for making the same mistakes- wonder what was found on the hill???

I can relate. I was so convinced Sierra's father had something to do with her disappearance. I was SO wrong. It taught me a lot about what we perceive vs. what is real. So, in this case, I'm remaining open minded. I do agree, however, the Dad's post was bizarre....at best.
Prayers continue.

Re other people being at the house, there's no one other than Dad and Step mum on the electoral register as living there so who could these 'other family' members be who'd be at the house when neither D or A were there?

http://m.192.com/atoz/people/galsworthy/darren/bs5/2237649256/
Could be brother, uncle etc. They seem to have quite a large extended family.Also doesn't say that all people present were family; just that family members were there. Lastly, despite initial reports of D being at work in the latest being reported police would not discuss whether D was in fact present at some point

Genes Reunited shows her brother (born a Galsworthy with mother named as Watts) likely born first quarter of 1995. So her disappearing on his 20th birthday must have been recently, like in the last few weeks.

But no Rebecca Gaslworthys. A couple of Rebecca Watts born in Bristol, in 1998 and 1999 but no mention of Galsworthy on register.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/sear...hyear=1998&birthyear_offset=1&keyword=bristol

(This site lists all births, marriages & deaths in the UK, up to about 2006. I'm not a member so can't access full records, but easy enough to navigate around using different key words and parameters)

I follow lots of cases on here and especially UK cases as so close to home. I usually get a gut feeling but Becky's case has yet to give me my lightbulb moment. Something's off with her disappearance and I pray that she is just hiding out somewhere safe.

Genes Reunited shows her brother (born a Galsworthy with mother named as Watts) likely born first quarter of 1995. So her disappearing on his 20th birthday must have been recently, like in the last few weeks.

But no Rebecca Gaslworthys. A couple of Rebecca Watts born in Bristol, in 1998 and 1999 but no mention of Galsworthy on register.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/sear...hyear=1998&birthyear_offset=1&keyword=bristol

(This site lists all births, marriages & deaths in the UK, up to about 2006. I'm not a member so can't access full records, but easy enough to navigate around using different key words and parameters)
Thursday is the day she went missing and was also her brothers birthday

Oh ok, I knew there'd been mention that she'd run off before (on brothers bday) but thought it was before this latest disappearance. Must have misread. I'm tired tonight and making mistakes - back to sleuth school asap!

Im confused, I read that she had gone missing before, but if his birthday was Thursday - the day she went missing then when was the previous time she went missing?

The mum of missing schoolgirl Becky Watts has revealed she went missing on her brother's birthday.

Tanya Watts, who lives nearby, says Becky vanished on her brother Danny's 20th birthday a week ago.

She also pleaded with her daughter to come home and said: "Becky I love you dearly.

"You're my little girl and I want you home safely. I want to give you a big hug.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rebecca-watts-missing-mum-reveals-5237741

So it was her brothers 20th last Thursday, the day she disappeared.. Wonder if he was there at the house that day to see his dad/stepmum/sister etc as it was his birthday..

Oh ok, I knew there'd been mention that she'd run off before (on brothers bday) but thought it was before this latest disappearance. Must have misread. I'm tired tonight and making mistakes - back to sleuth school asap!

I read it that way as well .... I think the press comment has been tidied up now, so it makes it clear it was DGs ( son not father ) birthday on the 19th, the day Becky disappeared

So it was her brothers 20th last Thursday, the day she disappeared.. Wonder if he was there at the house that day? As it was his birthday..
I questioned that earlier. Would he have gone round though if,as stated initially,his dad was at work?would he not wait until he's home to get card/present/money off him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx