GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I think my dad would've clobbered anybody who threw me in a boot to teach me a lesson as a teen.

But how would your Dad have felt about a 15 year old you, drunk as a skunk, throwing yourself at strange men on the street?

Gawd this is a confession but - on occasion when I've been out and seen parents with young children just strolling around head down looking at their phone, poor child 30 metres behind and they just holler the child's name without even looking up - I've thought 'I'd love to pick up your kid and hide around the corner and give you a scare just to see if do actually give a damn about them and how long it would actually take you to realise they weren't behind you' ...

Chloe Culpan ‏@ChloeCulpan · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Matthews says he'd use violence when "cornered like a rat" but wasn't cornered when he attacked #beckywatts @bbcpointswest

[h=3]Matthews admits Hoare was 15 when they met[/h]Matthews is asked about whether he could ‘control’ Shauna Hoare.
He tells the court he could, but at other times, Shauna could control him.
The jury heard Matthews is seven years and one month older than Hoare.
He admitted Hoare was 15 when they met - but Matthews said he initially believed she was 16.

Matthews tells the court he “didn’t feel seven years older” than Shauna at the time.
The couple had lived together for six years, the court hears.
Matthews said he was sexually attracted to Hoare. They had sex about twice a fortnight, he tells the court.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6719963

Chloe Culpan ‏@ChloeCulpan · 42 secs42 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews says he was "sort of" in control when he first attacked #beckywatts @bbcpointswest

[h=3]'I wasn't corned. I wasn't violent'[/h]Matthews said “I’ve always had that fear that Shauna would leave.”
Asked if he had mental health problems, Matthews said: “I bottle things up and when I’m hurt I get overwhelmed.
“Sometime I break down crying and then laughing and get angry - and flick between them.
“Shauna says herself she has sat there and didn’t know what to do.”
Matthews said he had anger management problems.
He said his hoarding and controlling behaviour was also tied up with his mental health problems.
The barrister asked: “Who was cornered like a rat when you attacked Becky?”
Matthews replied: “I wasn’t cornered. It wasn’t violent.”
Barrister: “You punched her in the mouth.”
Matthews: “You could class that as violence.”
Barrister: “What do you classify it as?
Matthews: “I tried to knock her out.”
Barrister: “When you punched Becky in the mouth was that an attack by you?
Matthews: “Yes.”
He was accused of minimising the violence he used on girlfriend Hoare.
But Matthews denied he once strangled Hoare for four seconds and left a red mark.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6719963

Victoria Davies ‏@VictoriaITV · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Jury hears Matthews punched Becky in the mouth to try and make her pass out as he panicked the kidnap wasn't going to plan. @ITVBeckyTrial

Well so far NM is doing a great job of shifting blame from SH.

I wonder how the jurors are reacting to all of this, I'm afraid I would have trouble keeping a straight face.

Yeah we watched a lot of *advertiser censored*, mainly featuring actors dressed up as young teens. We shared graphic fantasies about kidnapping young girls. But that in no way influenced or motivated me/us in this particular case.

I decided to kidnap Becky, it was my plan, on my own and did not involve SH. To make my plan more complicated I decided to kidnap Becky while SH was with me. I just hoped she didn't catch me in the act.

the police phones investigator said all the calls had been deleted

I think that was referring to the call logs, not recordings of calls themselves, which often ( I use a call recorder for work ) save the recording both on the phone and on a remote server.

Certainly, in the March 7th interview, SH states this, that NM probably doesn't know or remember that she uses theapp, and that it would probably have the NM , JI/ KD call on it.

But how would your Dad have felt about a 15 year old you, drunk as a skunk, throwing yourself at strange men on the street?

Gawd this is a confession but - on occasion when I've been out and seen parents with young children just strolling around head down looking at their phone, poor child 30 metres behind and they just holler the child's name without even looking up - I've thought 'I'd love to pick up your kid and hide around the corner and give you a scare just to see if do actually give a damn about them and how long it would actually take you to realise they weren't behind you' ...

I doubt he'd like that either but chucking me in a boot no no noooo.

Can't say I've ever had the urge to do that to scare a parent but it does make me sad to see mothers of babies and toddlers out and about, interacting with their phones instead of their kids.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 49 secs50 seconds ago
The punch [to #beckywatts] was out of panic because it was not going to plan, Matthews says

Well so far NM is doing a great job of shifting blame from SH.

I wonder how the jurors are reacting to all of this, I'm afraid I would have trouble keeping a straight face.

Yeah we watched a lot of *advertiser censored*, mainly featuring actors dressed up as young teens. We shared graphic fantasies about kidnapping young girls. But that in no way influenced or motivated me/us in this particular case.

I decided to kidnap Becky, it was my plan, on my own and did not involve SH. To make my plan more complicated I decided to kidnap Becky while SH was with me. I just hoped she didn't catch me in the act.
I'm sorry I don't understand your post,

Is this a quote or you being sarcastic?

I think that was referring to the call logs, not recordings of calls themselves, which often ( I use a call recorder for work ) save the recording both on the phone and on a remote server.

Certainly, in the March 7th interview, SH states this, that NM probably doesn't know or remember that she uses theapp, and that it would probably have the NM , JI/ KD call on it.

Ah, I don't use apps so I have no expertise in this area at all. thank you

Wasn't that in the video interview on 3rd March soon after she learns Becky has been found.

Yep, me too re the call recorder. Wonder if they managed to retrieve these calls, as surely the tecchies had SHs phone from Feb 28 when she was arrested.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews talking about his appearance and how he wore make up for men because he was conscious about how he looked

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Court being shown some make up which NM says is his called "bye,bye dark circles"

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Agrees as a matter of habit he would put it on to conceal dark circles.

I'm sorry I don't understand your post,

Is this a quote or you being sarcastic?
It's not a quote.

I'm summarising how his testimony is coming across to me.

I wouldn't call it sarcasm, I would call it emphasising how ridiculous his testimony is.

the police phones investigator said all the calls had been deleted

Yep, me too re the call recorder. Wonder if they managed to retrieve these calls, as surely the tecchies had SHs phone from Feb 28 when she was arrested.

Police took their phones on Feb 26th

Ah he's admitting to using a concealer for dark circles. Thus explaining the make up on one mask? Hmmn but not the other. Interesting twist anyway. Here's the metrosexual part of NM.
Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 4 mins4 minutes ago
Agrees as a matter of habit he would put it on to conceal dark circles.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 5 mins5 minutes ago
Court being shown some make up which NM says is his called "bye,bye dark circles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay