GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only do they share phones and computers, making it extremely difficult to pin down who sent what to who, now they share make up. Convenient.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 56 secs57 seconds ago
2 stun guns found at Nathan Matthews' home - he says he used one of when he tried to get Becky Watts in the suitcase during botched kidnap

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 51 secs52 seconds ago
NM says took 1 stun gun on that day.Says tried to use it to get Becky in suitcase but says it didn't work,it was meant to make her pass out

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
Matthews says he took a stun gun with him, and used it to get Becky in a suitcase - 'but it didn't work' #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
Says he didn't chuck it away

[h=3]Matthews wore make-up because he was concerned about his appearance[/h]Matthews said he cared about his appearance and often used make-up for men.
The jury heard he did not like having dark rings under his eyes and often used a concealer to hide them.
Matthews admitted he was “paranoid” about things.
After being arrested for murder Matthews told police he did not have a TV licence - and officers told him not to worry about it, the jury heard.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6719963

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 1 min1 minute ago
Nathan Matthews says he has always been sexually attracted to teenage girls - he was always "open" about it with his girlfriend Shauna Hoare

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 27 secs27 seconds ago
Matthews says he has always been attracted to teenage girls - and would comment if he saw someone he thought attractive #beckywatts

But they may not have known to check for a call record all ( these are often designed to run silently , without a casual user of the phone being able to notice ) . the option not to save locally could mean that there was no encrypted call data on the phone to raise any suspicion.

Not only do they share phones and computers, making it extremely difficult to pin down who sent what to who, now they share make up. Convenient.

Apart from guilt. They don't seem keen to share their guilt.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 48 secs48 seconds ago
Court hears SH played on NM 'fantasies about teenage girls' so she could get what she wanted, like cigarettes or food #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Court has now broken for lunch. #beckywatts

[h=3]'I've always been sexually attracted to teenage girls'[/h]Barrister: “Have you always been attracted - even when you got well into your twenties - to teenage girls?”
Matthews: “Yes”.
Barrister: “And I mean sexually attracted.”
Matthews: “Yes.
“They didn’t have to be teenage - they could be older.
“Sometimes Shauna would catch me looking and smack me - tell me off for looking.
“She would also point ones out for me as well - kind of jokey, it’s the way we were.”

[h=3]'If Shauna had her own way, she would order a takeaway every night'[/h]Barrister: “Shauna would often have to beg you for money for food and cigarettes.”
Matthews replied: “She wouldn’t have to beg.
Barrister: “She would be pleading with you constantly.”
Matthews: “I was overweight and she was overweight. She was a stone and a half over the ideal body mass index and I was two and a half stone over.
“If she had money she would blow it.
“If she had her own way she would have a takeaway every night - sometimes twice a night.
“Her orders from Domino pizzas were over £35 just for the two of us - but obviously we’d get it half price, we wouldn’t have to pay that.”
Court has been adjourned for lunch.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 48 secs48 seconds ago
Court hears SH played on NM 'fantasies about teenage girls' so she could get what she wanted, like cigarettes or food #beckywatts

And that's where I think she had control... where their sex life was concerned.

However I'm also interested to hear about the sexual assault and voyeurism (not of Becky) that only NM is charged with.

Ah he's admitting to using a concealer for dark circles. Thus explaining the make up on one mask? Hmmn but not the other. Interesting twist anyway. Here's the metrosexual part of NM.

Ah but he said yesterday (paraphrasing here) he put one mask on but the fumes were coming through so he put another mask over the top

“Sometimes Shauna would catch me looking and smack me - tell me off for looking.
“She would also point ones out for me as well - kind of jokey, it’s the way we were.”[/SIZE]

NM definitely the completely controlling one in that relationship then.

**Bangs head on wall**

Please let the jury be smart enough to see through all this nonsense.

[h=3]'If Shauna had her own way, she would order a takeaway every night'[/h]Barrister: “Shauna would often have to beg you for money for food and cigarettes.”
Matthews replied: “She wouldn’t have to beg.
Barrister: “She would be pleading with you constantly.”
Matthews: “I was overweight and she was overweight. She was a stone and a half over the ideal body mass index and I was two and a half stone over.
“If she had money she would blow it.
“If she had her own way she would have a takeaway every night - sometimes twice a night.
“Her orders from Domino pizzas were over £35 just for the two of us - but obviously we’d get it half price, we wouldn’t have to pay that.”
Court has been adjourned for lunch.

So, she had to beg for food ........ but she placed the orders for food? Which is it? Can't be both.

I think he comes across as being totally open about everything - except the case at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay