GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 1 min1 minute ago
Did you touch her inappropriately,sexually during this?
NM:No,not during that or after

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 2 mins2 minutes ago
How did her blood get onto the door frames with your fingerprints?
Says it would have been after the punch.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 4 mins4 minutes ago
Pros:How easy was it to fit Becky into that suitcase?
NM Not that easy,difficult when she was obviously struggling.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago
"I don't know how long, I didn't have a stop watch, I didn't check timings" NM says when asked how long the whole incident too #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial now9 seconds ago
NM sobs - "The mouth thing didn't work. I strangled her but I didn't do it hard, you have to do both hands." #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 14 secs14 seconds ago
Says the whole thing took 15-20 minutes

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 15 secs16 seconds ago
NM adds: "She was still struggling... obviously until she stopped." He has broken down into sobs on the witness stand #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 6 secs7 seconds ago
Pros:She didn't pass out,you killed her.You weren't temporarily restricting her breathing

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 33 secs34 seconds ago
NM says the throat thing is something they did at school to make people pass out

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 45 secs46 seconds ago
Does that suggest it was quite a long time it actually took you to kill her?Cries..no,30 seconds is like a guess from doing the throat thing

Says the whole thing took 15-20 minutes

Fibro doesn't mean you're paralysed. Plenty of people live normal lives whilst coping with it. It wouldn't ma'am he couldn't scan phosphor with ease. Also from personal experience, a lot of people are misdiagnosed with Fibro too ...

Oh yes, I see that, I have a friend with it, but she has to avoid doing excess physical strain like lifting heavy items etc otherwise it triggers a flare up. Her husband would always scan the shopping if he was there - but I agree everyone's different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO......

I have long suspected that Shauna is in far deeper than the evidence has shown.

I find NM's behaviour so strange especially in one of the videos wherein he doesn't want Shauna's name spoken. His body language and "breakdown" at that moment is telling, except I don't know what it tells us. He closes his eyes in court and looks down. He cut up a body but wasn't watching what he was doing and can't explain it. Maybe because he did close his eyes while it was happening and someone else took the lead in the whole procedure. He's taking the whole rap and adamantly refuting any suggestion that Shauna had ANY knowledge and we know that cannot be true. Logistically it can't be true. I think they were in on it together, it went wrong and maybe, just maybe, it was SH that caused Becky's death and not NM.

I would love for someone with a psych background to chime in because I think this may be the missing piece of the puzzle. NM's emotional state, his panic, his mannerisms, the fact he was sexually frustrated, the preparation, planning and then disorganization have to tell us something.

Where are those Criminal Minds profilers when you need them? LOL

My daughter is 3 years of Uni in to her Criminology Degree. As she is hoping to attain a position as a 'Profiler'
I have passed WS url to her hoping she'd jump aboard. But with Uni and working to. Her time is pretty much taken up. I shall try again. Lol.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago
Matthews says he has no explanation for the number of injuries Becky had

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins now8 seconds ago
Pros:Was she fighting for her life?
Not for her life no,cos I wasn't...you know

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 21 secs22 seconds ago
Pros said Dr Cook said there had been a violent struggle

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 47 secs48 seconds ago
Pros saying that it suggests a number of blows

NM refuses to look at CGI images of injuries.Pros says injuries to head,face,body..NM says doesn't know how as hit her once.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 2 mins2 minutes ago
Matthews says he has no explanation for the number of injuries Becky had #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3 mins3 minutes ago
NM denies wanting to kill Becky - "that would have completely destroyed the whole point of what I was trying to do" #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial now12 seconds ago
Matthews maintains that the plan was never to kill her. #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 22 secs23 seconds ago
Matthews: "I couldn't stop, I had to get it to how the plan was. I had to do it to how the plan was." #beckywatts

Why did he HAVE to do it how the plan was? It was apaprently his own plan , he could just change it ...

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 19 secs20 seconds ago
NM: "I feel sorry for everybody else, I feel sorry for myself as well, but it is everybody else I can't deal with." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 40 secs41 seconds ago
Matthews admits he has never directly expressed sorrow or remorse about killing #beckywatts

"As soon as it happened I was shocked, I couldn't believe what happened happened." he continues #beckywatts

NM: "I had two options and I picked the one where I tried to protect everybody else." #beckywatts

I'm wondering about the whole "how did the blood have your finger prints" questions followed by the did you touch her inappropriately sexually... didn't they say there was no sexual abuse??? Hmm so any horrible thoughts running through my head which ties the blood stains,finger prints and those questions..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Why did he HAVE to do it how the plan was? It was apaprently his own plan , he could just change it ...

Very interesting choice of words isnt it ........... along with

the throat thing

the neck thing

and the bit about Becky was not fighting for her life because he was not planning on killing her

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 10 secs11 seconds ago
Matthews replies "I could have come out and said a lot of different things, but I have come out and told the truth." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 43 secs44 seconds ago
Matthews is asked if he has fitted his 'story' around the prosecution evidence #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 19s19 seconds ago
Ask if ever thought to stop, getting out of hand?No,I couldn't stop, I had to get it to how the plan was.I had to do it how the plan was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129