GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 14m14 minutes ago
#beckywatts trial due to resume at 1410.

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 1 min1 minute ago
Trial resumes. Nathan Matthews being asked about "the Monday".... 5 days after #beckywatts died

ETA Prosecution still cross examining NM

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 20s20 seconds ago
NM says when police made a quick search of the house the blue box containing Becky's dismembered body was in the living room #beckywatts

I am getting overwhelmed by reading the testimony from this morning, from the entire case. What really happened to BW that day? What really were NM's (and SH's) actions that weekend? I doubt we'll ever get the straight story from the two of them. Do DG or AG have anything significant to add about their behavior? I'd love to hear from them in hopes of filling in some of the gaps.

RIP Becky. What a horrific way to lose your life.

I agree. I think any evidence from DG and especially AG is very important.

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 1 min1 minute ago
Trial resumes. Nathan Matthews being asked about "the Monday".... 5 days after #beckywatts died

ETA Prosecution still cross examining NM

I think UK & Eire are copying these tweets directly because wording here is exactly the same - down to "the Monday" .... using 4 dots etc

NM says when police made a quick search of the house the blue box containing Becky's dismembered body was in the living room #beckywatts

If this is true he must've been absolutely bricking it.

Ah so they did make a quick search - this would be the day when the police officer said there was too much rubbish for them to be able to search thoroughly - wonder if those words have come back to haunt him

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
NM says SH then got in contact with her family, who she had not spoken to in years, and they organised to go around #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 42s42 seconds ago
NM: "I told Shauna to say if anybody knocks on the door to say we're going out for a meal." he told SH stepdad the same #beckywatts

Ah so they did make a quick search - this would be the day when the police officer said there was too much rubbish for them to be able to search thoroughly - wonder if those words have come back to haunt him

I thought the first day police got into CML was early Tuesday 24th but that can't be right if the box was moved to BC late on Monday 23rd/Early hours 24th

NM says SH then got in contact with her family, who she had not spoken to in years, and they organised to go around #beckywatts

NM: "I told Shauna to say if anybody knocks on the door to say we're going out for a meal." he told SH stepdad the same #beckywatts

And at this point, Shauna wasn't concerned that this might hinder the police investigation / search to find his step-sister and ask his motivation?!

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Jury being read a transcript of a voice recording of the phone calls from the police - recorded on SH phone. #beckywatts

I hope, when the Jury retires, they are allowed to take the circular saw and the red suitcase into the jury room with them.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Matthews: "I was trying to avoid them [police] getting into Cotton Mill Lane, yes."

And in the "Shauna is innocent" version why did she think they had to lie to police and why did she get back in touch with her parents at exactly that point?

I thought the first day police got into CML was early Tuesday 24th but that can't be right if the box was moved to BC late on Monday 23rd/Early hours 24th

Yes that was my understanding too - until just now

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 4m4 minutes ago
NM has told court none of the protective equipment was worn by SH,she knew nothing about it

And in the "Shauna is innocent" version why did she think they had to lie to police and why did she get back in touch with her parents at exactly that point?

My thoughts exactly. I am inclined to believe some of what Shauna says but this is a sticking point for me. I wonder what her explanation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne