GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Handcuffs could then have been used in the dismemberment (as put forward by somebody before peviously, clipped to something like the pull up bar to elevate the body)

Just snipped off most of your post CP ( which I have agreed with , very good ) as wanted to highlight this part.
I was one of those who did not believe the bathroom was the primary scene of the crime. Certainly clean ups were done there and very probably, the packaging was also done there. But I do think the scene of crime is that pull up bar and this is where the handcuffs were used. Without getting too graphic, it would be easier to work in that space, with an upright body ( probably stood in the blue box which was eventually used as part of the packaging of the body ).

Just googled hidden cameras, Jesus there are loads you can buy... hidden in pens, tissue boxes, teddy bears, smoke alarms, CO2 detectors, wall clocks, clock radios, air purifers, air fresheners.

Don't think I'll ever look at a hotel room the same again!

Just snipped off most of your post CP ( which I have agreed with , very good ) as wanted to highlight this part.
I was one of those who did not believe the bathroom was the primary scene of the crime. Certainly clean ups were done there and very probably, the packaging was also done there. But I do think the scene of crime is that pull up bar and this is where the handcuffs were used. Without getting too graphic, it would be easier to work in that space, with an upright body ( probably stood in the blue box which was eventually used as part of the packaging of the body ).

Thanks Alyce, I couldn't remember who had first mentioned it. Gruesome but hanging a body from that bar by handcuffs might also help with draining the body after the stab wounds were made.

Morning all. ☺
Well let's hope the Judges summing up. Reminding the Jurors of the Pros evidence against that of the Def.
There are still humongous amounts of inconsistencies. Lacking of evidence. And incomplete testimonies.
Is NM trying to save SH'S skin? Or has he put the nail in her coffin so to speak?
Is SH truly deaf blind dumb and stupid? With such utter contempt for the Jury and the public to even think she had no part in this evil plan.
Or will the Jury see her like most of us do ?
I don't believe for one minute she had NO idea that 'something dodgy' at least was going on.
I'm hoping the very least SH is given. Is Perverting the cause of Justice.
Of course I'm hoping the Jury see thru her Ice Maiden image.
And deliver the right Judgement.

So sorry for the rant. I just feel so much for BW'S family and friends. She was taken in such a violent manner. From a family member she trusted. She died alone and frightened. And that is a horrendous thing for someone close to you to go thru.

#justiceforBecky ♡ Namaste ♡

If the pull up bar was used to suspend Becky using handcuffs during dismemberment, then that would've made a lot more mess IMO and would've made it more difficult to use the Circular saw IMO.

Just googled hidden cameras, Jesus there are loads you can buy... hidden in pens, tissue boxes, teddy bears, smoke alarms, CO2 detectors, wall clocks, clock radios, air purifers, air fresheners.

George Orwell springs to mind.... 😱

I almost choked on my tea, it says pens skib, PENS!

Morning all. ☺
Well let's hope the Judges summing up. Reminding the Jurors of the Pros evidence against that of the Def.
There are still humongous amounts of inconsistencies. Lacking of evidence. And incomplete testimonies.
Is NM trying to save SH'S skin? Or has he put the nail in her coffin so to speak?
Is SH truly deaf blind dumb and stupid? With such utter contempt for the Jury and the public to even think she had no part in this evil plan.
Or will the Jury see her like most of us do ?
I don't believe for one minute she had NO idea that 'something dodgy' at least was going on.
I'm hoping the very least SH is given. Is Perverting the cause of Justice.
Of course I'm hoping the Jury see thru her Ice Maiden image.
And deliver the right Judgement.

So sorry for the rant. I just feel so much for BW'S family and friends. She was taken in such a violent manner. From a family member she trusted. She died alone and frightened. And that is a horrendous thing for someone close to you to go thru.

#justiceforBecky ♡ Namaste ♡

I know I've said it before but in the end the jury's decision will come down to whether they believe them or not. Huntley put forward an explanation that was "theoretically possible" so did Tabak but the jury just didn't believe them.

Most of the tweets atm are just repeating the charges so I'm not posing those ones.

If the pull up bar was used to suspend Becky using handcuffs during dismemberment, then that would've made a lot more mess IMO and would've made it more difficult to use the Circular saw IMO.

I also think there would have been evidence of the bar being attached to the wall or something. Surely they would have needed to screw it in somewhere, as I can't see anything it could have been balanced on.

I'm not sure if the handcuffs could have been attached to the shower pole, which is the only existing fixture within the bath area, but I doubt it would be that strong.

I also think there would have been evidence of the bar being attached to the wall or something. Surely they would have needed to screw it in somewhere, as I can see anything it could balance on. I'm not sure if the handcuffs could have been attached to the shower pole, which is the only existing fixture within the bath area, but I doubt it would be that strong.
I've never known a shower rail yet that could suspend a body, even a live wet wobbling one looking to grab the shower curtain to prevent them falling A over T! :D

On a serious note, even IF a body were suspended on a rail of any kind, by handcuffs, the cuffs would slide along, back and forth with any pressure on the body?

I also think there would have been evidence of the bar being attached to the wall or something. Surely they would have needed to screw it in somewhere, as I can't see anything it could have been balanced on.

I'm not sure if the handcuffs could have been attached to the shower pole, which is the only existing fixture within the bath area, but I doubt it would be that strong.

The pull up bar fits in the door frame. SH did say the handcuffs were normally clipped to the pull up bar on the bedroom door frame but maybe it was moved to the bathroom doorframe.

Just thinking about the fibromyalgia situation ( and ggrr if there are no doctors reports either confirming or dismissing this ).

Many of us have said why didnt NM just take Becky's body and put it into a river/water, that same day while he had her in the boot.

If NMs fibro really is that bad, then presumably he would not have been able to manage this alone.
So, if it were just him and SH in the car, no problem. They could drive somewhere and dispose of Becky.
But, they had their child with them. It is one thing to put child in front of tv while they are upstairs in CH. Quite another to have child in car, watching, while mummy and daddy are putting a body into water.
And this situation would not change, child was always with SH ( I think ) as she didn't go to day care or have a friend to call on for child minding.
So, NM realised he would have to do this part alone and therefore dismemberment became necessary, meaning disposal would be of smaller packages.

Just to say my OH used to have one of those pull up bars in a doorway in a previous house - they are incredibly strong when fitted correctly.

Agree with some of you saying it's a possibility - hence I too suggested it when I first saw the real pix of CML ( and IMO it gets around some of the floor space issues we were debating at that time and IMO the sheer difficulty of undertaking this in a bath with no faults to bath/body) , BUT he would still, suspended, need help to get the precise cuts he did achieve. How tall is he - 5'5" or so.

ETA _ afterthought - wouldn't there be suspension marks though, found by forensics?

21 Questions

1) Are you sure both Matthews and Hoare agreed that they should kidnap Ms Watts and each intended to play some part in it?
If yes: Guilty of conspiracy to kidnap
If no: Not guilty of conspiracy to kidnap

2) Are you sure that Matthews unlawfully killed Miss Watts?
Admitted – go to question 3.

3) Are you sure that when Matthews unlawfully killed Miss Watts he intended to kill Ms Watts or to caused her really serious bodily harm?
If yes: Guilty of murder
If no: Not guilty of murder, but guilty of manslaughter.

4) Have you convicted Hoare of conspiracy to kidnap?
If yes: Go to question 5
If no: Not guilty of murder or manslaughter

5) Have you convicted Matthews of murder?
If yes: Go to question 6
If no: Go to question 7

6) Are you sure that Hoare participated or continued to participate in the kidnapping of Miss Watts intending to kill her or to cause her really serious bodily harm and that in the court of that attack Matthews suffocated or strangled Miss Watts while intending to kill her to cause her really serious bodily harm?
If yes: Guilty of murder.
If no: Not guilty of murder, but go to question 7.

7) Are you sure that Hoare participated or continued to participate in a kidnap of Miss Watts and that all sober and reasonable people would inevitably realise that some harm might be caused to Miss Watts and that during the court of the kidnap Miss Watts was suffocated or strangled by Matthews and was killed?

If yes: Guilty of manslaughter.
If no: Not guilty of manslaughter.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-28146837-detail/story.html#ixzz3r5VHi1do

The pull up bar was already set into the door frame. We used to have one when I was growing up ( my father and brothers used it for exercises ) and they are extremely sturdy.
I dont think the shower bar would be that strong either, although I could be wrong on that, depending on the type of shower unit.

Edited, sorry I have just changed my word there. I meant to say the shower bar on the unit, not the actual shower pole that holds the curtain. I don't think they could have used the pole, but the bar might have been a possibility if it was a very sturdy unit.

21 Questions (cont part 1 Perverting the Course of Justice - SH)

8) Are you sure that Hoare knew that Miss Watts' body had been hidden, dismembered and hidden again and lied to the police about it?
If yes: Go to question 9.
If no: Not guilty of perverting the course of justice.

9) Are you sure that these acts had a tendency to pervert the course of justice because it prevented the police for investigating the unlawful killing of Miss Watts?
If yes: Go to question 10.

10) Are you sure that Hoare did these acts intending to pervert the course of justice?
If yes: Guilty of perverting the course of justice.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-28146837-detail/story.html#ixzz3r5VlKkXg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub