GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm not sure exactly how much training they have in the TA but he used salt and cat litter when hiding Beckys body..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
I'm married to a proper soldier, not TA, and he's never mentioned 'hiding the body' training. I laughed out loud at the suggestion but, hey, he doesn't tell me everything!

I think the point esherlock was trying to make, if I may play devils advocate, is that SH herself may have felt those things and somehow felt inferior/jealous of RW.

Didn't Becky's dad say it was Becky's 'time of the month'? Could menstrual blood have been the blood on the door/in bedroom? Just thinking out loud. Wondering about why 15 stab wounds specifically in the abdomen too.
As grim as it sounds, by that post about her being on her period I think he meant for wives/girlfriends to look for blood on underwear while washing the other half's clothes. That's how I took it anyway.

I am definitely hotter than Jessica Alba .... just saying ;)

I think the point esherlock was trying to make, if I may play devils advocate, is that SH herself may have felt those things and somehow felt inferior/jealous of RW.

This is why sometimes facts and police work need to be shielded from the mainstream public. They can't handle raw analysis. And I understand it. It takes a special kind of mind to drop political correctness and just try to analyze the case like bits of a puzzle instead of feeling offended and avoiding certain things from the analysis.

As grim as it sounds, by that post about her being on her period I think he meant for wives/girlfriends to look for blood on underwear while washing the other half's clothes. That's how I took it anyway.

Yes yes, I did too at the time. Now though it's got me wondering. And I am just wondering, pondering a thing or 2. Could Becky having her monthly visitor have interfered with NM/SH's (sexual) plans? Did it enrage NM, or SH. Who knows, just a thought. Might explain the stabbing of the abdomen afterwards.

Yes yes, I did too at the time. Now though it's got me wondering. And I am just wondering, pondering a thing or 2. Could Becky having her monthly visitor have interfered with NM/SH's (sexual) plans? Did it enrage NM, or SH. Who knows, just a thought. Might explain the stabbing of the abdomen afterwards.
Yes I was going to add that aswell. Great minds think alike ;-) Though not the stabbing aspect. Actually makes a lot of sense now you say it.

I'm married to a proper soldier, not TA, and he's never mentioned 'hiding the body' training. I laughed out loud at the suggestion but, hey, he doesn't tell me everything!
Chuckie I have a fair few soldiers in my family and I know they don't have the "hiding the body training" but you never know with the TA!

Chuckie I have a fair few soldiers in my family and I know they don't have the "hiding the body training" but you never know with the TA!

I'd be interested in hearing about his TA 'career', to be honest. Wonder if he was ever on ops or just did his two weeks a year or whatever it is that they do.

Nothing like a bit of healthy debate! As we all know this case really provokes strong and varied opinions from people and we'll never all agree. Maybe time to just scroll on...

Nothing like a bit of healthy debate! As we all know this case really provokes strong and varied opinions from people and we'll never all agree. Maybe time to just scroll on...
I'm surprised no real info has come from conversations online. Why did all Becky's devices go missing. Phone, tablet and laptop, wasn't it?

I think its a little hilarious how the discussion has evolved so far. You see, I don't even see that particular statement as being condescending. Just another brutally honest statement that is mistaken for something else.

It is true though. Most people cannot handle raw truth. This is why you don't show the general public autopsy or crime scene photos. People prefer their world to remain in the perfect bubble they live in.

Similarly, not everyone can handle deep psychological analysis if it involves touching on controversial topics. But this is what criminologists do during brainstorming - they try to understand the mind of the person by putting themselves in their position. The ultimate goal is to understand, for fact finding and for crime prevention.

I think its time to drop this circle-jerking/gang-banging and focus back on the case, as I've already clearly identified that this crowd is a little testy to handle some discussion topics.

I have no problems with 'raw truth', 'deep psychological analysis', or 'controversial topics'.
What I don't have any time for is people misquoting and putting words into the mouths of other posters.

I already did. From psychological profiling.

I had this view from the very start, ever since the case was still a missing persons case.

Looking at the photos of the female suspect, and her subsequent social media posts, she comes across as cold and petty to me. She is also a heavier set person and arguably less attractive and older than the victim.

She had a worse off, less successful life than the victim, who she could have saw as just getting started with a full life ahead of her.

The family and everyone around the victim probably adores her.

I think the male suspect may have glanced at the victim a few times during family gatherings. I think the female suspect may have picked up on these cues.

Overall, all of these things could have driven the suspect to show contempt and hated for the victim. A person in that position may well manipulate the man to do their bidding. Maybe they were mutually motivated to get at the victim too.

At least, the official prosecution theory is that the motivation for this crime was sexual in nature as the suspect's shared interest in the crime. I think it was that, plus jealousy and thus contempt for the victim.

Sorry but the way you keep saying that Shauna Hoare was the main instigator in this is wrong. Im not saying she wasnt jealous of Becky, she probably was, but thats not the reason for this horrific crime. Nathan Matthews is one dangerous, twisted individual who fantasised about this type of crime. Shauna Hoare is heavily influenced by him and whatever he says, goes. Shes obviously a damaged, sick person too otherwise she couldnt have done what she did, but you are wrong when you say she was the "master manipulator" in this.

<modsnip>

This was NOT a case of one "less attractive" or "dumpier" girl being eaten up with jealousy and manipulating her doting boyfriend into murdering his " prettier" step Sister!
It IS a case of a predatory sexually twisted and depraved man, manipulating his younger more impressionable girlfriend ( who was damaged enough and idolised him enough to become equally sick in the head) to go along with whatever sickening ideas his warped mind could come up with, and indulge his fantasies .

A monster created another monster and Becky lost her life because of that.

Admin note

This thread is about Becky and her brutal murder not each other. Continuing to personalize your posts may result in the loss of posting privileges.

Furthermore, the discussion of anyone's looks stops here.

All of us are here to see justice for Becky, please do so in a civil manner.

I did take it literally at the time her father said it, and - afterwards - I thought that perhaps this was why the situation ended up as murder not rape or abuse.
Re the abdomen stabbing. Surely done at Cotton Mill Lane ( they only had 1.5 hours between the stepmother departing the house and coming back ) and I think done because NM thought it would drain the body.

I wasn't mistaken - Becky was indeed a victim of anorexia. Quote from her father:

Rev David James read a tribute written by Becky&#8217;s father Darren Galsworthy that revealed she had been painfully shy as a primary school pupil and was bullied about her weight at secondary school. Galsworthy wrote:
"..... Secondary school was when our family went through very dark times. Becky was bullied about her weight and consequently we almost lost her to anorexia. But with a lot of care from us and hospital education we were able to get our Becky back."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/17/becky-watts-funeral-bristol

Sorry but the way you keep saying that Shauna Hoare was the main instigator in this is wrong. Im not saying she wasnt jealous of Becky, she probably was, but thats not the reason for this horrific crime. Nathan Matthews is one dangerous, twisted individual who fantasised about this type of crime. Shauna Hoare is heavily influenced by him and whatever he says, goes. Shes obviously a damaged, sick person too otherwise she couldnt have done what she did, but you are wrong when you say she was the "master manipulator" in this.

<modsnip>

This was NOT a case of one "less attractive" or "dumpier" girl being eaten up with jealousy and manipulating her doting boyfriend into murdering his " prettier" step Sister!
It IS a case of a predatory sexually twisted and depraved man, manipulating his younger more impressionable girlfriend ( who was damaged enough and idolised him enough to become equally sick in the head) to go along with whatever sickening ideas his warped mind could come up with, and indulge his fantasies .

A monster created another monster and Becky lost her life because of that.
Hi Retribution can I just ask if you are a verified insider? Just wondering because you are dropping lots of little hints about the dynamics of family and the relationship with NM/SH which is contradictory to what we as outsiders are thinking/suggesting based on the press and evidence we have seen..I'm just thinking that if you were verified your information would carry more weight and I would certainly feel more comfortable moving away from my thinking based on your information as someone with inside information.

Not intending to offend, I've just been involved on previous cases where people have said they know so and so, have info etc who haven't been verified, people have followed trails based on these people's "insights" only for it to be later shown that these people were not in a position to give these "insights" as they were not as involved with the family as they led people to believe

Retribution , If you type 'verified insider' into the WS search box it will explain the how's and whys.

But I don't think salt is used to accelerate decomposition. Salt is used to help accelerate dehydration of the body, which helps to preserve the body actually.

No indeed; salt is a preservative and historically (pre-refrigeration and freezing) was used to preserve meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member