GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

I think so yes, though I guess their Solicitors may have told Court if they were determined to get a plea of guilty in from day 1.
I am wondering if the 4 are going to all go for a Guilty plea but say, it was poor judgement only and they did nothing 'knowingly'.
One of my theories is that the parts were put on the property, they heard the Police were searching and looking in the area, so they looked, found the parts, possibly moved them to see what they were and then called Police.
I only wonder that as there are so many from their neighbourhood supporting them and saying "Wait for the truth before judging"....I really don't understand why any one of them would have risked their own freedom and two having kids. It just doesn't add up! JMOO

I do find it strange that so many have been implicated. Firstly, if NM was seeking assistance, I would have thought the less people he spoke with the better.
But then I wonder if there is one main contact and the others are being charged by association ? Even so, surely the police need a bit more evidence than simply believing that the others must have known ?

BIB

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ts-six-people-appear-in-bristol-court-hearing

I think JI, KD & DD are in Ford prison. Any idea why JI was there in person and the D brothers didn't even appear on video?

No idea and made me wonder as well. If all in same prison, then surely video link would be ok for JI also. I did think, pre hearing, that perhaps his lawyer intended entering a plea for him and he therefore needed to be there in person, but it seems not.
And, as I now understand - tks Insp Dots -pleas will be at CMHearing.

I do find it strange that so many have been implicated. Firstly, if NM was seeking assistance, I would have thought the less people he spoke with the better.
But then I wonder if there is one main contact and the others are being charged by association ? Even so, surely the police need a bit more evidence than simply believing that the others must have known ?

Yes, From what I read on the Bristol Post, they arrested everyone that was in the house when the discovery was made. The younger Brother of 2 was released without charge. I agree with you about the evidence. I can only think/hope IF innocent, that they 'stupidly/thoughtlessly' either hesitated in reported or moved something which gave Police evidence and reason to charge. Then again they could be implicated by NM or SH. Everyone says the Police NEED reasonable evidence to charge but would them simply being at the property where body parts were found be enough? It is going to be interesting.

I'm thinking she was the one that crumbled....

I don't see how it could be her. I think it's possible that she admitted to having lied about NM's whereabouts at some point but if she had said anything at all about knowing what had happened to BW wouldn't she also be charged with assisting an offender?

I don't see how it could be her. I think it's possible that she admitted to having lied about NM's whereabouts at some point but if she had said anything at all about knowing what had happened to BW wouldn't she also be charged with assisting an offender?

I think that is possibly the case. She admitted that she had lied for NM, but maintains she didn't know what he was really up to.

So she is still perverting the course of justice rather than assisting an offender, as she didnt know he was offending.

Am sure that would be enough for NM to be less than pleased with her

I think that is possibly the case. She admitted that she had lied for NM, but maintains she didn't know what he was really up to.

So she is still perverting the course of justice rather than assisting an offender, as she didnt know he was offending.

Am sure that would be enough for NM to be less than pleased with her
I agree. I think NM misled her and made her think it was nothing this serious so she would lie for him or give him an alibi. I'm more inclined to think that he didn't want to face her out of shame than out of anger(if I assume she was the one that talked).

Well his actions today to me at least show he was displeased with her for whatever reason

I agree. I think NM misled her and made her think it was nothing this serious so she would lie for him or give him an alibi. I'm more inclined to think that he didn't want to face her out of shame than out of anger(if I assume she was the one that talked).

Have to agree. Let's just say that she provided him with a false alibi. Not for one moment knowing what she was actually covering for, simply, in her eyes, protecting a loved one. Maybe he was involved in some other dodgy dealings (drugs, stolen goods for example) and told her that this is what he was doing that day. He would still need an alibi for that. Obviously this is complete speculation, but it may explain her lies, and also what I think is his shame at not wanting to look at her face in a situation that he has caused.

Becky Watts: More than 1,000 people to take part in Bristol march to mark the life of 16-year-old

More than 1,000 people are set to walk through Bristol this weekend to mark the life of teenager Becky Watts.

The 16-year-old was killed last month, leaving a behind a grieving family and shocked city.

But on Saturday morning hundreds were due to come together to pay tribute to her life – parading through the city before a balloon release.

Wristbands, T-shirts, candles and banners have all been donated to raise money to support the schoolgirl's St George family.

I think he didn't want to see Shauna because it would hurt, imagine you're in the poop and you've badly let down your partner, it will be easier to try and cope without them if you can't see them.

He's shown no remorse over killing his step sister so why would he feel guilty over letting down your partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub