GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad enough reading this stuff which isn't the full extent of what those in court are hearing/seeing. It was never going to be pleasant given that a young girl died and was then dismembered but I didn't bargain for just how physically repulsed I'd feel; her poor, poor family and friends.

Oh, and if it were manslaughter, why then stab her 15 times after death??

It's bad enough reading this stuff which isn't the full extent of what those in court are hearing/seeing. It was never going to be pleasant given that a young girl died and was then dismembered but I didn't bargain for just how physically repulsed I'd feel; her poor, poor family and friends.

Oh, and if it were manslaughter, why then stab her 15 times after death??

I must have missed that about stabbing her? Do u have a link.

She must have been absolutely terrified !!!!!!

Send em to the zoo and feed em to the lions !!!!!

Sick sick excuses for human beings ...

I had to step out. I can't believe what I'm reading! He wanted to teach her a lesson for treating his mum badly? This is insane. How does he think Anjie feels now? Good lord, that poor woman, that poor family. They are so brave for being in that court room. Tales of running out to vomit, I can't even.. :( This is just so messed up!!

Ok, I wish I hadn't read that now. The stab wounds appear to have been done for some sick and twisted pleasure of NM & SH if carried out AFTER becky died!

These people are deprived, sick, twisted. I don't want my tax money being paid on them in a jail, far too good for them. They need tortured, severely. Bring back hanging.

How can he plead not guilty to Conspiracy to kidnap, when his story is that this was a kidnapping gone wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Things that are puzzling me (Part 1, probably...)

Anjie must have known NM and SH were at her house. Who were they with? Who else was there? What were they doing when she left for hospital? Did Becky know they were there? If so, what would be the point of wearing a mask?

Things that are puzzling me (Part 1, probably...)

Anjie must have known NM and SH were at her house. Who were they with? Who else was there? What were they doing when she left for hospital? Did Becky know they were there? If so, what would be the point of wearing a mask?

That is exactly what I just came on to say....

I am wondering if it is confusing reporting but so far I have read the following;

1.NM and SH were at the house that morning. The original reporting said that there were other people in the house on that day when AG left for her hospital appointment.
And, those same people reported hearing the front door slam, about 11.45, and this was presumed to be Becky leaving the house.

2. NM and SH arranged for a key to be left outside the house for them ? by whom ? and why ? why wouldn't they just visit when there were people in the house.

3.NM and SH deny being at the house that morning

4. NM and SH stayed at the house until 6pm

cant be all of the above

That is exactly what I just came on to say....

I am wondering if it is confusing reporting but so far I have read the following;

1.NM and SH were at the house that morning. The original reporting said that there were other people in the house on that day when AG left for her hospital appointment.
And, those same people reported hearing the front door slam, about 11.45, and this was presumed to be Becky leaving the house.

2. NM and SH arranged for a key to be left outside the house for them ? by whom ? and why ? why wouldn't they just visit when there were people in the house.

3.NM and SH deny being at the house that morning

4. NM and SH stayed at the house until 6pm

cant be all of the above

Exactly! Again, what really happened that fateful morning? Come on...he was wearing a mask? Really? I don't believe any of it. I really don't. Two reports have also stated that SH was pregnant in February. Whoa! Didn't know that either, or did I just miss it?

Exactly! Again, what really happened that fateful morning? Come on...he was wearing a mask? Really? I don't believe any of it. I really don't. Two reports have also stated that SH was pregnant in February. Whoa! Didn't know that either, or did I just miss it?
Yes I saw that too and assumed that may have been why she was rushed to hospital, there were reports at the time saying she'd been taken from police custody to a & e

Their child appears to have been at Becky's home with NM & SH:

The jury was told that on the day Becky was killed it was raining heavily. At 10.50am Matthews and Hoare left their home and stopped at a supermarket to buy batteries. “Possibly for a stun gun,” said Mousley.

At 11.03am Becky sent her last text message, to her boyfriend. Mousley said that “in all probability” Becky was killed and her body dumped in the boot of Matthews’ and Hoare’s Vauxhall Zafira car.

CCTV footage showed Matthews and Hoare driving home to Cotton Mill Lane with a child sitting in the rear of the car. They arrived home shortly after 6.40pm. “Becky’s dead body was in the boot,” Mousley said.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...killed-in-sexually-motivated-attack-jury-told

BBM1: Also, thinking something may have gone wrong with the stun guns and they may have been unable to use them. Evidently, Becky fought hard for her life.

Their child appears to have been at Becky's home with NM & SH:

The jury was told that on the day Becky was killed it was raining heavily. At 10.50am Matthews and Hoare left their home and stopped at a supermarket to buy batteries. “Possibly for a stun gun,” said Mousley.

At 11.03am Becky sent her last text message, to her boyfriend. Mousley said that “in all probability” Becky was killed and her body dumped in the boot of Matthews’ and Hoare’s Vauxhall Zafira car.

CCTV footage showed Matthews and Hoare driving home to Cotton Mill Lane with a child sitting in the rear of the car. They arrived home shortly after 6.40pm. “Becky’s dead body was in the boot,” Mousley said.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...killed-in-sexually-motivated-attack-jury-told

Also, thinking something may have gone wrong with the stun guns and they may have been unable to use them. Evidently, Becky fought hard for her life.

They already had a young child. I think this is saying a second child was on the way. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I also recall that she was taken to hospital shortly after being arrested.

I recall her taken to hospital too but I thought she tried to slit her wrists or so to that effect, maybe this was rumour only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46