GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoare said she and Nathan left the house around 8pm to return to their own home.

She said " I think we played Simpson Monopoly"

All taken from Crime Against Children fb page

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So the child was there by all accounts.

Quite chilling how they just carried on as normal..

This pair are very good actors sad to say, they fooled the whole family on the very day NM killed Becky.

Actors or just genuinely nonchalant?

Agreed, and it's also hard to believe that NM would've taken the risk of telling four other people what he'd done. He seems to have gone to a lot of trouble to disguise the fact he was hiding a body - it isn't as if he gave them a suspiciously heavy suitcase to look after.

I wonder how long there was between NM's arrest and the other four being arrested - how much time did they have to go to the police? From memory I thought it all happened on the same night, though there might've been rumours of NM's involvement beforehand. I'd guess that it was when they first knew NM was suspected of Becky's murder that they realized what they were hiding (not necessarily when they found out Becky was missing).
It was after NM's arrest and according to Court findings NM was the one who told Police where to find the body parts. So, sadly for the 'helper's' they ran out of time to 'come clean'. I vaguely remember the Police were at Barton Court late on the Monday night and the residents were saying a shed had been searched and arrests made. So....in a way NM dropped everyone else in it bar SH who he's presumably protecting. It's going to be interesting to see whether any of the helpers did anything other than just 'transport and store' or if they helped NM in his quest. MOO

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago

Jury have finished watched SH first video interview. DC Paul Austins is about to give evidence about NM's initial interview

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 50s50 seconds ago

NM first interview is being read to the jury. It took place almost a week after #beckywatts was reported missing.

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews 28s29 seconds ago
NM's first interview is being read to the jury. NM admits killing #beckywatts but denies murder.

Ok so they've finished with SH initial video - looks like someone somewhere has messed up because it's reading as SH stated that LO came round the day after Becky supposedly went missing...

Well, transcript of NMs initial interview is being read rather than video being shown..

NM states they went in house and watched Cbeebies. SH nicked a cigarette out of the kitchen then went outside for half hour...

Quoted:
Obviously I heard the door slam, obviously I didn't think anything of it. Obviously Shauna came back and sat on the sofa, obviously I was on my phone.

One other thing...we heard music"

Interestingly, and maybe I'd overlooked it before by NM has pleaded guilty to possessing the stun guns. Looks like he's willing to take the rap for all of this

Ok so they've finished with SH initial video - looks like someone somewhere has messed up because it's reading as SH stated that LO came round the day after Becky supposedly went missing...

I think this confusion stems from the fact that Becky's mum didn't know Beck had been home initially, and was concerned about her not having been home.

So police initially believed that she hadn't been since since the night before, when she stayed at a friends. They, and we, now know different.

He told police he parked their Vauxhall Zafira on the drive of Becky’s family home that day.

He said he reversed the car onto the drive so he did not have to back out onto the road when they left.

I think this confusion stems from the fact that Becky's mum didn't know Beck had been home initially, and was concerned about her not having been home.

So police initially believed that she hadn't been since since the night before, when she stayed at a friends. They, and we, now know different.
I'm not sure LOs statement clearly says he went the afternoon of the 19th after he could not get hold of Becky Not the day after... it's the small inconsistencies that add up although why she would lie about that baffles me especially when it can so easily be verified

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 2m2 minutes ago

'Elimination' DNA samples were taken from both SH and NM after their interviews.

'Elimination' DNA samples were taken from both Shauna and Nathan after their interviews.

So this would be 7 days after Becky disappeared. Wonder what was meant by "elimination" ...

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 45s45 seconds ago

"The house was so cluttered with junk you would need to empty it to be certain" [if Becky was hiding there]

(who said this I wonder?)

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago

later on in the evening - following the house search - police decided to seize NM+SH's mobile phones.

Total Crime ‏@totalcrime 3m3 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews told police during interviews that after killing #beckywatts he and his girlfriend played The Simpsons edition of Monopoly!

'Elimination' DNA samples were taken from both Shauna and Nathan after their interviews.

So this would be 7 days after Becky disappeared. Wonder what was meant by "elimination" ...

Probably to eliminate their DNA from RWs room where they found her blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhojensenbeach