GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the UK & Eire Database not giving live updates this morning, or is it a problem my end? Anyone know?

I am also following on there, but find I have to refresh the page every so often to get the latest updates

I assume KD will claim this is his usual practice when storing or moving stolen items or drugs.

More likely to be his usual practice when one of his associates gets arrested for murder (depending of course on when he did it; the report isn't quite clear).

Text exchange between Shauna and Nathan : "bring me back 2 pretty schoolgirls."
Reply: "LOL - yeah I'll just kidnap them from school."
Text from Nathan: "Just went to Costcutter and saw a very pretty, petite girl. Almost knocked her out to bring her home."

Anyone else get a feeling Becky wasn't their first victim - I don't know about killing others but I get the feeling they've targeted other girls sexually

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

To which one of the pair is thought to have replied:
LMFAO, yeah I'll just go back in time to when I saw her, then time travel with her to our attic.

LOL, but where is the little sweet 16...ish LMFAO

The court was also read messages where the couple talked about 'blonde school girls' and the *advertiser censored* that Matthews had watched.

Judging from the texts they sent each other they were both dirty little pervs

Text exchange between Shauna and Nathan : "bring me back 2 pretty schoolgirls."
Reply: "LOL - yeah I'll just kidnap them from school."
Text from Nathan: "Just went to Costcutter and saw a very pretty, petite girl. Almost knocked her out to bring her home."

Anyone else get a feeling Becky wasn't their first victim - I don't know about killing others but I get the feeling they've targeted other girls sexually

I get that feeling sar. :(

I wonder why they can't determine who sent which text messages? Is this because they shared phones? That in itself is quite weird to me.

As someone who uses the white diy face masks, they cover the nose and mouth. As someone who uses these masks and who wears make up I would say that anyone could tell what is staining from wearing it and what is spilled make up getting on it.

Agree totally I use them all the time and the make up usually is just around the rim

http://www.itv.com/news/west/update...anged-messages-about-kidnapping-school-girls/

From the ITV website - makes the text messages and their content slightly clearer / easier to read:

Nathan Matthews and Shauna Hoare exchanged a series of messages about kidnapping, and having sex with, school girls.

Police criminal intelligence analyst Shaun Groves told the court that he was able to extract the messages from phones attributed to the pair.

The exchange took place on December 9 last year.

Bring me back two pretty school girls then.

– NATHAN MATTHEWS OR SHAUNA HOARE

Yeah I will just kidnap them from school.

Then, a little later in the afternoon, in a series of messages attributed to Hoare and Matthews' phones, the pair are alleged to have exchanged a set of texts, which were deleted from their handsets.

Just went to Cost Cutters and saw a very pretty, petite girl... almost knocked her out to bring home lol. xoxo

The reply was:

Don't you almost me... now DO IT!!!

To which one of the pair is thought to have replied:

LMFAO, yeah I'll just go back in time to when I saw her, then time travel with her to our attic.

The court was also read messages where the couple talked about 'blonde school girls' and the *advertiser censored* that Matthews had watched.

LOL, but where is the little sweet 16...ish LMFAO [emoji]

Blonde school girls, I be tapping!? Hmmm lol

– NATHAN MATTHEWS

What version of Up are you watching? xoxo

– SHAUNA HOARE

The one with the school girl doing *advertiser censored* :), or I might have let me mind get away from me just a little bit. Lol *advertiser censored*

– NATHAN MATTHEWS

So you watched some *advertiser censored* where a blonde 16 year old is having sex with a really old, grumpy man, in a floating house and there is a talking dog?? *advertiser censored*

– SHAUNA HOARE

The jury was told in November Hoare is alleged to have contacted a school girl who Matthews had met.

Those text messages are revolting.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Seems like a slow day In court today - think the jury need it after the past couple of days

I wonder why they can't determine who sent which text messages? Is this because they shared phones? That in itself is quite weird to me.

I thought the line about sharing the phones was NMs way of covering for SH so that anything incriminating on the phones, he could say it was him and not her - thus trying to prove, yet again, that she knew nothing about what had happened.

But the fact that the intelligence analyst cant seem to show who is texting whom is odd .........did they really share the phones ? seems bizarre to me

It does make me think that because SH was with NM since she was very young, she had normalised this kind of behaviour. She'd never really known anything different so probably didn't see anything wrong with this obsession with young girls. I imagine it was a long standing thing with NM.

"Jaydene Parsons and Karl Demetrius have pleaded guilty to assisting an offender.
Donovan Demetrius and Ireland deny the charge."

it does appear they only put two and two together after NM's arrest for murder. I wonder how that will work with 2 pleading guilty and 2 not guilty, if they virtually were in the same predicament?

I'm quite sure none of them knowingly agreed to help cover up a murder. But they were well aware that they were assisting NM in something illegal - with the possible exception of DD. I've seen no evidence that persuades me that he was involved at all. Things like deleting texts and not joining in a conversation - that's not enough to convict someone for me. Unless they can retrieve the deleted texts and they prove that he was complicit.

As for JI, I think he should have pleaded guilty along with the other two.

It would appear that no-one would be able to get into their attic but I wonder if 'the attic' could be just a phrase/code word that they used -

We used to have a cupboard in our old house that we called the Tardis cause from the outside it just looked like a normal cupboard door but inside it was room depth and height - but obviously I didn't have an actual tardis in my house ...

I am following this trial with absolute shock and horror.

Each day I think we have heard the worst, but it just goes on, what a depraved pair.

I think that if they had got away with this (although very unlikely, they are beyond stupid) I don't think they would have stopped at poor poor Becky. They sound like Wests in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop