GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if all the witnesses turn against NM, will he turn against SH?

Christopher May said NM and SH had a normal relationship? Hmmmmm

This is how I see it. SH stoked NM's fantasies started by underage *advertiser censored*, in attempt to please she texts him suggestively about abductions. SH attempts to initiate a 3some with the girl from NM's work, but it comes to nothing. NM feels frustrated. Meanwhile SH dislikes becky, feels she is draining money from parents which is rightfully SH & NM's (hence talk about wills, clothes, becky not respecting electrical items she was bought). NM and SH discuss abducting a school girl, buy stun guns x2 and handcuffs. NM is reaching a sexual frustration peak as missed opportunities (girl in the shop) and SH feeding hatred of becky into his ear (jealousy, as she is aware NM has some sexual attraction to Becky.) Something ignites NM into action (??? maybe to be released after the trial) and after he discoveres Anje is going to hospital leaving Becky alone, he takes this opportunity. SH willingly wanting to see Becky damaged (rape/violent abduction is probable). They enter the house, NM full of adrenaline goes straight upstairs with mask on - not thinking becky will instantly recognise him due to his short height. Becky starts screaming, shouting down to SH and fighting. With no tools to help subdue her (handcuffs and stuns downstairs) and B recognising him (he wasn't counting on this) further inflaming NM's frustration, he smothers her to "teach her a lesson" that he is in control of the situation and that she is not to stop his plans. Killing B is further than their initial plan,however hatred of becky and adrenaline, plus obsession with NM means SH readily accepts the situation and plan the disposal etc. They put body into the boot of the car and sit down to discuss their alibi and exit plan. They return home, research on their phones (how to get rid of a body) and attempt to cut her up with a knife (back of leg wound) and realise it's harder than first thought. Stabbing abdomen in frustration and annoyance that Becky has ruined their perfect fantasy. NM buys saw and dismembers. SH enjoying their shared secret (jokey text about being "long at work lol" when buying saw) NM Contacts friends who willingly help, thinking it's drugs or stolen items, (realising its not pretty quickly, but it's too late, they have already implicated themselves by fingerprints on the bags, so sit tight). Police become suspicious because NM and SH do not help and have bleached bathroom in messy house and last people to see her alive. then fingerprint in blood seals the deal. SH can act coldly as she feels justified that B has died, the threat is out of her hands, and this joint act binds NM and SH irrevocably together, also motive is to keep them together so she will do anything. Modern day Wests or Hindley/ Brady.

He could just've been smiling at her because she was crying.

Why is he smiling at her whilst the witness is talking about him being controlling, just bizarre?!

It's clear he wants SH off with this, he is taking all the blame so this will make him happy I suppose?

I'm wondering if all the witnesses turn against NM, will he turn against SH?

Christopher May said NM and SH had a normal relationship? Hmmmmm

CM also said that "Nathan did give him impression he was a "bit of a control freak" over Shauna though"

This is how I see it. SH and NM fed into fantasies which were stoked by underage *advertiser censored*. SH attempted to initiate a 3some with the girl from NM's work, but it come to nothing. NM feels frustrated. Meanwhile SH dislikes becky, feels she is draining money from parents which is rightfully SH & NM's (hence talk about wills). NM and SH discuss abducting a school girl, buy stun guns x2 and handcuffs. NM is reaching a sexual frustration peak as missed opportunities (girl in the shop) and SH feeding hatred of becky into his ear (jealousy, as she is aware NM has some sexual attraction to Becky.) Something ignites NM into action and after he discoveres Anje is going to hospital leaving Becky alone, he takes this opportunity. SH willingly going along for the ride. They enter the house, NM is too het up with adrenaline and goes straight upstairs with mask on (not thinking becky will instantly recognise him due to his short height). Becky starts screaming and fighting, with no tools to help subdue her and her recognising him (he wasn't counting on this) further inflaming NM's frustration, he smothers her (to teach her a lesson not to stop his plans) and goes down to tell SH. This is further than their initial plan,however abduction of sex slave would result in rape so it doesn't take much for SH to accept the situation and plan the disposal etc. They put body into the boot of the car and sit down to discuss their alibi and exit plan. They return home, research on their phones (how to get rid of a body) and attempt to cut her up with a knife (back of leg wound) and realise it's harder than first thought. Stabbing abdomen in frustration and annoyance that Becky has ruined their perfect fantasy. NM buys saw and dismembers. Contacts friends who willingly help, thinking it's drugs or stolen items, (realising its not pretty quickly, but it's too late, they have already implicated themselves by fingerprints on the bags, so sit tight). Police become suspicious because NM and SH do not help and have bleached bathroom in messy house and last people to see her alive. then fingerprint in blood seals the deal. SH can act coldly as she feels justified that B has died, the threat is out of her hands, and this joint act binds NM and SH irrevocably together, also motive is to keep them together so she will do anything.

Great post, I'm on the same page as you.

This is how I see it. SH stoked NM's fantasies started by underage *advertiser censored*, in attempt to please she texts him suggestively about abductions. SH attempts to initiate a 3some with the girl from NM's work, but it comes to nothing. NM feels frustrated. Meanwhile SH dislikes becky, feels she is draining money from parents which is rightfully SH & NM's (hence talk about wills, clothes, becky not respecting electrical items she was bought). NM and SH discuss abducting a school girl, buy stun guns x2 and handcuffs. NM is reaching a sexual frustration peak as missed opportunities (girl in the shop) and SH feeding hatred of becky into his ear (jealousy, as she is aware NM has some sexual attraction to Becky.) Something ignites NM into action (??? maybe to be released after the trial) and after he discoveres Anje is going to hospital leaving Becky alone, he takes this opportunity. SH willingly wanting to see Becky damaged (rape/violent abduction is probable). They enter the house, NM full of adrenaline goes straight upstairs with mask on (not thinking becky will instantly recognise him due to his short height). Becky starts screaming, shouting down to SH and fighting. With no tools to help subdue her (handcuffs and stuns downstairs) and B recognising him (he wasn't counting on this) further inflaming NM's frustration, he smothers her (to teach her a lesson not to stop his plans) and goes down to tell SH. This is further than their initial plan,however hatred of becky and adrenaline, plus obsession with NM means SH readily accepts the situation and plan the disposal etc. They put body into the boot of the car and sit down to discuss their alibi and exit plan. They return home, research on their phones (how to get rid of a body) and attempt to cut her up with a knife (back of leg wound) and realise it's harder than first thought. Stabbing abdomen in frustration and annoyance that Becky has ruined their perfect fantasy. NM buys saw and dismembers. SH enjoying their shared secret (jokey text about being "long at work lol" when buying saw) NM Contacts friends who willingly help, thinking it's drugs or stolen items, (realising its not pretty quickly, but it's too late, they have already implicated themselves by fingerprints on the bags, so sit tight). Police become suspicious because NM and SH do not help and have bleached bathroom in messy house and last people to see her alive. then fingerprint in blood seals the deal. SH can act coldly as she feels justified that B has died, the threat is out of her hands, and this joint act binds NM and SH irrevocably together, also motive is to keep them together so she will do anything.

Exactly what I'm thinking too

So SH was seeing witness without NM, and this witness paid NM for the petrol! No wonder the witness has a soft spot for SH, she was helping her out. Did she ever go in their house I wonder?

BIB Don't think so. NM would drive SH to see the witness. Not totally sure about this but I don't think SH drives.

The witness also told the jury Matthews would charge her petrol money so they pair could come visit her.

http://www.itv.com/news/west/update...-trial-matthews-was-paranoid-and-controlling/

Thoughts anyone?

Lots of people getting upset on UK & Eire- crimes against children fb page.

There are 10 women on the jury, will they be swayed by witnesses that SH is a pawn in NM's games? Controlled and groomed by him since age 14, she's a victim of NM's too?

I can't believe that a good person would allow their partner to rape and kill another person, a child in this case! Are we to suppose he possessed her like the devil? WTF?!
IMO, she should pay for her part in all of this.

This is really interesting - how they decide on a murder sentence. Seems to me NM might get a whole life order, but what about Shauna?

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sentencing_manual/murder/

So NM could get whole of life under the category of
Child
Sexual Motive

so it is down to whether or not they can prove SH was involved in the murder - if so, then surely ( hopefully ) she would be charged under the same conditions and could have whole of life.
But, so far, I dont believe there has been evidence ( unfortunately ) to link her to the actual killing.
The evidence for SH assisting in the cover up etc is very good but what will she get for that - 10 yrs ?

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest 3m3 minutes ago

#BeckyWatts trial: •Friends planned to help SH to leave NM. SH was interested but ‘too scared’ to do it. Thought NM would ‘kick off’

I know someone in RL that reminds me of SH in some ways. She comes across confident and collected, like no one could mess with her etc. But I have been there, cleaning up the mess and taking the kids to school after her boyfriend has trashed the house and beat her up. And she still takes him back.

Not saying this in defence of SH. What has taken place in this case is too far beyond the pale to be excused by saying she was controlled and abused and forced into it, IMO. But just wanted to suggest that many people have a face they put on to the world, and if we knew the truth of their lives we would be shocked.

In this case, a few different people have now commented on SH and NM relationship in a way that suggested he was the controlling one, so I don't think that should be dismissed on the basis of a few minutes worth of footage.

I am interested as to why SH cried while her friend gave evidence. The witness also said NM filmed the threesome (according to the UK database for crimes against children FB page).

IMO SH and NM have fueled the hatred of Becky between them. They have bounced off each other and the hatred has grown from an annoyance with a step sibling to something that turned out to be (allegedly) murderous. Every aspect of Becky's behaviour has been monitored and twisted and blown out of proportion by them. Normal teenage behaviour has been turned into a reason to kidnap someone!!! IMO Becky has become subhuman to them both, they have placed her in a category that does not require their sorrow or despair. Whether as a coping mechanism, or as a result of the hatred.

Perhaps SH seeing her friend on the stand, upset over the threesomes they had, is the first real human effect she can feel. Sometimes when something is so traumatic and hard to deal with, we block it out and then find ourselves crying because of something completely insignificant in comparison. I don't believe that the magnitude of what they have done has touched either of them. Maybe it never will.

Their emotional silence last week was chilling, but I have found SH crying today even more chilling. She can feel, she can cry, was her hatred of a 16 year old child so ingrained that she is numb to what Becky went through? That is scary to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay