GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss something? When SH's barrister got up to cross examine the police interview of SH, did he actually ask any questions or did he just run parts of SH's video where she was tearful?

Why wouldn't he show the jury the other parts of SH's interview, the parts which the Pros is omitting?

It is a bit of a random thing to do and surely if you were desparate for a take away and didn't want your boss who worked at the take away to know, you'd just order soemwhere else. Why the need for a false name.

Exactly. I mean they'd know who they were delivering it to when it arrived anyway.

Was it a male or female (I.e. SH or NM) who ordered?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecution going through agreed facts.Stun guns ordered 19/12/14 by phone habitually used by NM, card used withdraw funds from NM bank

Becky's dad confirming NM and Sh's comments that Becky had been rude and disrespectful to her step mother in the past then and a big row around Xmas 2014 which is around the time NM ordered the stun guns. (19.12.14 order)

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1m1 minute ago
Statement read from Darren Galsworthy, Becky's dad "Rebecca was very rude,abusive and disrespectful to Anjie".Anjie,her stepmum has MS

Hmmm...that puts some context to what SH originally said in her police interviews.

There are 85 non-members viewing this thread at the moment - please come and help us!

Exactly. I mean they'd know who they were delivering it to when it arrived anyway.

Was it a male or female (I.e. SH or NM) who ordered?

I think I heard a while back it was SH who ordered the takeaway. The delivery driver said SH answered the door and he noticed the house was in complete darkness.

Becky's dad confirming NM and Sh's comments that Becky had been rude and disrespectful to her step mother in the past then and a big row around Xmas 2014 which is around the time NM ordered the stun guns. (19.12.14 order)

That's the motive done then!

I think I heard a while back it was SH who ordered the takeaway. The delivery driver said SH answered the door and he noticed the house was in complete darkness.

If that's the case then that's not good for SH. I can't see a logical reason for the name changing.

I wonder why they needed two stun guns. Special offer maybe? How much do those things cost?

If that's the case then that's not good for SH. I can't see a logical reason for the name changing.

funnily enough I don't think it's of any relevance. I just see it that NM was supposed to be at work and didn't want them knowing it was his order, and they probably knew SH or her name. Can't think why they didn't just get a takeaway somewhere else though.

That's the motive done then!

Possibly but remember the texts they asked SH about were also in December 2014 ( I assume including the one about knocking out a girl and taking them back to the attic)

I think the driver said a female answered the door and gave him a tip

His statement continued that he delivered food to Matthew's address on Friday 20 February, but noted the name on the delivery was not that of Matthews or Hoare.

The witness said Hoare took the delivery and seemed normal, offering the deliveryman a tip

http://www.itv.com/news/west/story/2015-10-07/becky-watts-trial-day-2/

Also the stunguns weren't hidden away from SH. One was in full view on a table IIRC

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 49s49 seconds ago
Ordered in the name of Shauna Phillips, a name SH use to go by.

ETA This refers to the stun guns not the takeaway

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 58s58 seconds ago
No form of sexual injury discovered on Becky Watts

I wonder why they needed two stun guns. Special offer maybe? How much do those things cost?

I've been thinking a lot about the stub guns. Is there any 'legitimate' reason to buy one? I say legitimate in inverted commas because they are illegal. Is it something that is considered cool to own among certain sections of the population? Are they something people mess around with? It's all so alien to me that I really can't think of any reason order one other than To hurt someonebut is there a reason some people might use them? Have they been used in some Jackass type show on anything and someone might they were funny?

the thread's moving so fast today but someone posted earlier saying they thought it odd that there were no texts between SH and NM alluding to a plan to kidnap Becky. I wouldn't expect to see any because they lived together and had every opportunity to discuss it in each other's company. Those other texts about kidnapping teenagers were sent when one was out and had spotted a possible victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member