UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully in time, the 13 year old will be able to contact his mother.
This tragedy will forever change his life.

As full siblings they should have kept together, watching each other's backs.
Isn't it typical that an older brother always defends/looks after a little sis?

Was there anybody in this household Sara could depend on?

If not on father/brother, then whom?

If something was happening to my little brother and I wouldn't help him in any way, then I could not look at my face in the mirror,
let alone into my parents' eyes.

JMO

Last edited:
This tragedy will forever change his life.

As full siblings they should have kept together, watching each other's backs.
Isn't it typical that an older brother always defends/looks after a little sis?

Was there anybody in this household Sara could depend on?

If not on father/brother, then whom?

If something was happening to my little brother and I wouldn't help him in any way, then I could not look at my face in the mirror,
let alone into my parents' eyes.

JMO
I'm sure he looked after her as best he could, but If they were living with abusive adults it would have been extremely difficult for him to do anything. How could a child stand up to a murderer? Goodness knows what those children endured.

I'm sure he looked after her as best he could, but If they were living with abusive adults it would have been extremely difficult for him to do anything. How could a child stand up to a murderer? Goodness knows what those children endured.
If that is the case, then I doubt he will seek contact with birth mother.

He will be a broken man.

And if it is not as you described, then even more reasons not to contact her.

JMO

It will take years for them to face justice, if it ever happens. Buying so many tickets to Pakistan is not cheap, wonder how they afforded that as a taxi driver.
Exactly.

That is why I wondered uphread about possible criminal connections.
They surely seemed to be always ready to flee if necessary.

JMO

It will take years for them to face justice, if it ever happens. Buying so many tickets to Pakistan is not cheap, wonder how they afforded that as a taxi driver.
I think a lot of people with family halfway round the world will have a holiday fund so that they can save and visit them every so often.

But there's always credit cards, in a pinch.

Also, if there was any expectation of a big traditional Asian wedding for Sara in the future, they may have had an account with the beginnings of a dowry for her in it. Or a college fund. With her death, she wouldn't be needing it any more.

MOO

So
What was the criteria for them to be housed in a council accommodation?

In my country only the poorest get it, usually single Mums.

And the waiting list is loooong.

Last edited:
I’m thinking worst possible & that girl was being abused by a male person in the household and then, Because nothing makes sense, they honor killed her. Dad, his new wife and the older brother fled.

or worse she was being trafficked for money by her family or stepmother to help support the family. I hope that is NOT the case.

Given the amount of children in the household (Sara, a sibling of Sara and four younger children), and that only five child tickets were bought, that tells us a lot. Sara was never leaving with them.

The question, which we can speculate on and the police more than likely already know the answer to, is whether she was alive and well at the time the tickets were bought, or if she was already dead or dying. I suspect it was the latter, and this was a 'flee in panic' situation, but if it was the former? Man, that's cold.

MOO

I thought the police deemed it a homicide, would they dem it homicide if she left to fend for herself with no food, and water and died from starvation? Something tells me this case is going to be absolutely horrific. :(

or worse she was being trafficked for money by her family or stepmother to help support the family. I hope that is NOT the case.
Moo...I really do not think it was trafficking or arranged marriage. They had just moved into a nice house, neighbors say happy family, children out playing in public. Seems an unexpected event. Would like to know who other adult was.

Sky News visited the Woking-based travel agent where the flights to Pakistan were booked and saw copies of passports and tickets for the passengers.

The tickets cost just over £5,100 in total.

The travel agent told Sky News the tickets were booked after a phone call and communication on WhatsApp.

I thought the police deemed it a homicide, would they dem it homicide if she left to fend for herself with no food, and water and died from starvation? Something tells me this case is going to be absolutely horrific. :(
I don't know if it's going to be horrific, other than a child's death is horrific.

The father was a taxi driver. He could have taken the body and hidden it anywhere, but didn't.

I'm really worried she wasn't yet deceased when they left.

jmo

If they left her to die, it would be homicide I think.

I don’t believe it’s trafficking. I think it’s escalated abuse by either the father or step-mother or both that’s resulted to her death. It is possible they left her dying, although it is more likely they left her dead IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member