UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Three people known to 10-year-old Sara Sharif booked one-way tickets to Pakistan, and flew the day before her body was found

The BBC has spoken to a travel agent in the town who said he was contacted by someone known to Sara, wanting tickets for three adults and five children.

Given the amount of children in the household (Sara, a sibling of Sara and four younger children), and that only five child tickets were bought, that tells us a lot. Sara was never leaving with them.

The question, which we can speculate on and the police more than likely already know the answer to, is whether she was alive and well at the time the tickets were bought, or if she was already dead or dying. I suspect it was the latter, and this was a 'flee in panic' situation, but if it was the former? Man, that's cold.

MOO

Three people known to 10-year-old Sara Sharif booked one-way tickets to Pakistan, and flew the day before her body was found

The BBC has spoken to a travel agent in the town who said he was contacted by someone known to Sara, wanting tickets for three adults and five children.

The travel agent in Woking identified the person making the booking on the evening of 8 August to travel the following day, whom he said had used his services before.

The BBC has spoken to police in Pakistan who have said that no formal approach has been made by the British authorities over the case.
Pakistan and the UK do not have a formal extradition treaty.

More information paints a very different picture.

jmo

Given the amount of children in the household (Sara, a sibling of Sara and four younger children), and that only five child tickets were bought, that tells us a lot. Sara was never leaving with them.

The question, which we can speculate on and the police more than likely already know the answer to, is whether she was alive and well at the time the tickets were bought, or if she was already dead or dying. I suspect it was the latter, andmthis was a 'flee in panic' situation, but if it was the former? Man, that's cold.

MOO

I imagine it's frightening for the siblings to see such a thing is possible in the family.

jmo

Surely it can't be that easy for a group of eight, five of them children, to disappear. Once they find known relatives in Pakistan, it's going to be a matter of this family staying somewhere nearby. I shouldn't think they could easily just move in with barely known acquaintances, or keep moving around in unfamiliar places, with that number of them and young children. It's not like a criminal network with advance planning involved. They will need money for survival for a start.

I imagine it's frightening for the siblings to see such a thing is possible in the family.

jmo
Especially a 13 year old teen, her brother.
Did he suffer bad treatment from step mother?
Or was he idolized as the oldest boy?

Being a first born and male, he might have been untouchable.

But he will never see his real mother now I guess.

JMO

Surely it can't be that easy for a group of eight, five of them children, to disappear. Once they find known relatives in Pakistan, it's going to be a matter of this family staying somewhere nearby. I shouldn't think they could easily just move in with barely known acquaintances, or keep moving around in unfamiliar places, with that number of them and young children. It's not like a criminal network with advance planning involved. They will need money for survival for a start.
They could have close family in Pakistan.

Maybe the police could advertise asking where they are on popular Pakistani websites in the hope someone will shop them.

They will not be found,
not to mention extradicted.

That is my prediction. :(

Sweetest Sara
You will soon rest in peace.

At least your Mum will be able to bring flowers, light a candle and pray at your grave.

RIP

JMO

Once they get to Pakistan, they don't need to hide. UK has no legal right to go after them in Pakistan.

jmo

They don't have a formal extradition treaty but Pakistan has cooperated with British police in other extradition requests/murder cases, in recent years.
That's hopeful news.

In that case, perhaps the father will set up his family with relatives in case the perp (whoever it is) gets sent back to U.K. to face charges. Authorities wouldn't send the entire family back. This way, at least the kids would be supported with family. idk

Maybe.

jmo

They don't have a formal extradition treaty but Pakistan has cooperated with British police in other extradition requests/murder cases, in recent years.

Pakistan extradition: Man charged over 2001 murder

Extradition agreements between Pakistan and UK gets cabinet nod

Pakistan and Britain sign MoU over extradition of ex-finance minister Ishaq Dar
It's the death of a child, that might make the respective governments more inclined to come to an agreement. I'd want to hope so.

MOO

That's hopeful news.

In that case, perhaps the father will set up his family with relatives in case the perp (whoever it is) gets sent back to U.K. to face charges. Authorities wouldn't send the entire family back. This way, at least the kids would be supported with family. idk

Maybe.

jmo
Could all of them skipping the country be a clue that it could have been the stepmom and father who took a beating too far? So if the parents do get deported back the kids will stay in Pakistan and thus avoid the UK foster system.

JMO

Could all of them skipping the country be a clue that it could have been the stepmom and father who took a beating too far? So if the parents do get deported back the kids will stay in Pakistan and thus avoid the UK foster system.

JMO
we do not know whether there are other family members living in the U.K. The 13 year old has his birth mother living here. It must be traumatic for him,his whole life has been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces